The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

[BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Mon May 03, 2010 5:57 am

COMMENTARY VIDS
Crash 30-6 (UMP Silenced)
Spoiler:

Overgrown 30-4 (M4A1 Red dot)
Spoiler:

Bailout 30-0 (M4A1 Red dot)
Spoiler:

Salvage 30-6 Post-Prestige 8 (M4A1 Red dot)
Spoiler:

Scrapyard 30-7 Post-Prestige 8 (M4A1 Naked)
Spoiler:

Storm 30-6 Post-Prestige 8 Commentary w/ Guz (TAR Silenced)
Spoiler:

MONTAGES

Run & Gun C4/throwing knife
Spoiler:

SPAS Soapland Vol.1
Spoiler:

Eat My Equipment Vol.1 (Semtex & Throwing Knife)
Spoiler:

M1014 Soapland Vol.1
Spoiler:

RUN & GUN FFA'S

Scrapyard 30-2 (G18 Akimbo)
Spoiler:

Scrapyard 30-6 (MP5K Silenced)
Spoiler:

Storm 30-3 (MP5K Silenced)
Spoiler:

Salvage 30-3 (Mini-Uzi + TMP Silenced)
Spoiler:

FFA NUKES

Rust (FAMAS Silenced)
Spoiler:

Rundown (M16 Silenced)
Spoiler:

Afghan (M16 Silenced)
Spoiler:

ASSHOLE VIDS

Asshole on Afghan
Spoiler:

Asshole on Rust
Spoiler:

Asshole on Invasion
Spoiler:

Asshole on Crash
Spoiler:

Feel free to rate & comment! (^_-)b

Last edited by redhamuSLA on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:17 am; edited 81 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Mon May 03, 2010 6:37 am

DAMN! Shocked Sweetest game-winner at the end there, Red. cheers

Cool vids, dude, made me realise I don't use my flash-bangs enough. Laughing

Mucho respect for the Raffica-love too, that's one hell of a gun, isn't it? Twisted Evil

And I didn't think you were ever gonna deploy that sentry gun. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoos
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Mon May 03, 2010 11:16 am

Nice vids!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Tue May 04, 2010 11:04 am

Thx, guys! (^_-)b

Leo: Yeah, that ender was pretty insane, right? I really needed to LOL at the time, but my wife was sleeping. I had to surpress it & that was damn hard! Raffica is fun, but it can frustrate me sometimes. Guess you got to take the good with the bad sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Tue May 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Very nice indeed Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Thu May 06, 2010 3:48 am

Thanks, Raist!

NEW VIDEO IS UP. (^_-)b
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Thu May 06, 2010 2:49 pm

RawR... That is all. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoos
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Thu May 06, 2010 5:03 pm

Are you in some top secret FFA room where people actually shoot their guns? I ask because I played FFA the other day for the first time in a long time and everybody not named Hoos noob tubed the entire game. It was just awful. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Thu May 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Hoos wrote:
Are you in some top secret FFA room where people actually shoot their guns? I ask because I played FFA the other day for the first time in a long time and everybody not named Hoos noob tubed the entire game. It was just awful. No

Oh, no. I get to "enjoy" those type of games too. (>_<) I especially like trying to Raffica/C4 on Wasteland, only to get noobtubed over & over. Yuck. It seems to have gotten a bit worse within the last couple of days probably due to the double xp week, huh?

Well, either that or the J-players in FFA would rather use their bullets/silencers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Wed May 12, 2010 9:34 pm

We keep things rolling with an M1014 shotty montage! Check it out!

Guns firing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Thu May 13, 2010 4:17 am

Loving those Semtex kills, Red. cheers

And I didn't know you could throw a knife from a ladder... Learn something new everyday, huh? Thinking

And that M1014 payback on Favela made me LMAO. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Thu May 13, 2010 6:34 am

Leo337 wrote:
Loving those Semtex kills, Red. cheers

And I didn't know you could throw a knife from a ladder... Learn something new everyday, huh? Thinking

And that M1014 payback on Favela made me LMAO. Laughing

Hehe. Thanks, Leo. I really appreciate the fact that you take the time to watch the vids. I make them for entertainment. (^_-)b

Yeah, ladder throwing knife is crazy. I didn't know about that either until some smartass did it to ME! LOL. You can toss stun/flash nades too. I've never tried regular nades before because I rarely equip them. It's Claymore/C4/throwing knife for me!

Duuuude. I was cracking up too on that M1014 payback too! Shit was hilarious. Laughing

Last edited by redhamuSLA on Thu May 13, 2010 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Thu May 13, 2010 7:20 am

Hey, with 160 views you can be sure that they are appreciated, bud. Wink

I know what you mean though, hours spent editing and uploading and the only comment you get is, "Playstashun sux!" or something. Laughing

It's just that a lot of our 6thNation users are a bit shy, s'all... Even though all they have to put is 'good vids, Red' Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Thu May 13, 2010 7:46 am

Oh. LOL. I didn't even notice the view count. I bet half of those are me & updating or whatever. I've actually republished the first couple of montages to give them better color. When I record I split the feed, so I've got to have the game & my tv hella bright. As such, I've come to the conclusion that I need to dim the vids back down in order to approach 'normal'. Do they look ok?

P.S. What did you think of the freeze-frames I used in the M1014 montage? I just want to know if it was cool or annoying. I like it, but I'm not sure about other people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoos
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Thu May 13, 2010 11:33 am

I check them out. I've always pushed for more vids on this site so keep it up. I'm mixed on the freeze-frames. They were cool for a while but then I started to just want to see the shots and the frames got a little distracting. That's just me tho as I applaud you putting a little style into the video.

I can tell you are experimenting with editing so have you ever thought about using slow-motion? It works well with shotty kills. You can cut the tape right as the shot hits the guy then put his reaction into slow mo. It's a pretty cool effect that I'm often too lazy to do. You can see it in this old COD 4 video that I made. It's at the end of the first sequence.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Thu May 13, 2010 12:55 pm

Hoos wrote:
I can tell you are experimenting with editing so have you ever thought about using slow-motion? It works well with shotty kills. You can cut the tape right as the shot hits the guy then put his reaction into slow mo. It's a pretty cool effect that I'm often too lazy to do.

Thanks for viewing & replying, Hoos. I know you've been making vids much longer than I. I appreciate your constructive criticism & suggestions!

LOL. I want to do slow-motion, but haven't figured out how to do that yet. EYE IZ ZE DUMMERS. (>_<)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoos
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Thu May 13, 2010 1:02 pm

What are you editing with?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Thu May 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Just iMovie 09. Checking out tutorials right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Fri May 14, 2010 12:09 am

Good stuff Red!!!
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Fri May 14, 2010 9:53 am

Spongebobnopants wrote:
Good stuff Red!!!
cheers

Thx, spongey!

Updated the OP with some Run & Gun FFA's. Yay!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Fri May 14, 2010 12:24 pm

Your vids do have a blanched out feel to them, Red, but still watchable. It's strange but I noticed the emblems and HUD all seemed quite high contrast but the footage doesn't... Maybe just something I never noticed before. Thinking

I agree with Huey on the M1014 freezes, cool to start but overused and irritating after a few... Maybe just use it to emphasise a streak, with the last one getting a real over the top shutter stall or something as the badge appears? Thinking If it was synched over some kind of musical crescendo it could be quite effective, although don't get me wrong, I did like the tune on that vid... Fitted well with the urban map. Very Happy= :D

The new FFAs were cool, but your audio is way off and it cracks and pops when the Harriers come in, something moved slightly when editing, maybe? Kudos for rocking the Mp5k though, one of my favs too. Guns firing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Fri May 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Ok. I think I've successfully trouble-shot the audio lag. Guess I'll go back & redo the M1014 montage a bit. Thanks for the feedback, guys. (^_-)b

I'm going to have to figure out how to get rid of the Harrier crackle. Anything like that happen to you before, Hoos? It always happens to my recordings. (>_<)

Added a Salvage FFA! Should have used FF for some parts in it. Lesson learned! But hey, the tracks are dope!

Just updated OP with some R&G FFA's & FFA NUKES.

3 commentary vids are up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Sun May 23, 2010 6:29 am

Hey, everybody that checks this thread! (^_-)/

I've just put up two Post-Prestige 8 commentary vids--no Pro Perks, Claymores. Check them out & let me know what you think. (^_-)b
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Mon May 24, 2010 4:35 am

Cool new vids.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hoos
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   Mon May 24, 2010 7:45 am

I just watched the flawless victory one. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)   

Back to top Go down

[BS!]redhamuSLA's sex tapes!!! (Newest Vid: Sept. 29th!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: User Gen :: User Vids and Montages-
Jump to: