Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Final Fantasy XIV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:18 am

I got an email a little while ago. Apparently I'm gonna be in the beta.
I'm not a big MMO fan, and honestly only signed up because of the little code that came with FFXIII. I'll probably give this a go, but I still doubt I'll buy it. Beta is free, so what do I have to lose?
Not sure when the PS3 beta starts as this beta is for the PC. Says the PS3's will be a bit later, but I should try the PC one too.
If nothing else, I can get my complaint about MMOs heard (and promptly ignored).
cheers ?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:24 am

Suspect

...I'm gonna hunt you down and skin you and use that skin to take over your life and get in that beta.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:26 am

I don't like this plan.
I'm not excited to be a part of it.
No
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 6:41 am

...You can have mine?
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Nation Reputation : 29

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:11 am

USE YOUR COBALT-SHADED MONKEYNESS TO INFLUENCE SQUENIX INTO MAKING THIS A DND3.5ISH MMO OF AWESOME AND RAR.
Back to top Go down
Insom
Eighth Nation
Insom

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:19 am

Stuck on Vanille's Eidolon fight, have been over to the FF wiki and searched youtube for strats, inevitably I get sodomised.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:21 am

@Omega: Que?
@Insom: Cobalt gave me a good strat on the FF13 thread, check it out.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Your will be done, Omega.
Liam, unless you're prepared for a post of extreme nerdery, then don't ask. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Enjoy the beta! Smile I can't say I'll be getting this at all. IMO this shouldn't even have a numeral at the end of it. Same goes for XI. They are MMO's. It should just be Final Fantasy Online or something. /rant
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Couldn't agree more, bud. Like I said, only applied because of the little thing I got in the XIII package. And because it's free.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:30 pm

i'm in the beta Laughing
Back to top Go down
omega9
Ninth Nation
omega9

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:45 am

BRING THE 6th NATION TO THE FOURTEENTH FINAL FANTASY FOR GREAT JUSTICE.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 3:34 pm

The word shall be spread! Maybe I can create a guild or something (if this is even an option in the beta). Being the only Axis member, I can't make it for /\ and still invite people. Could make one to promote the Nation though. Sixth Nation Guild. Not sure it'll pan out as I still don't intend to buy the game, but it might help spread the word a little more.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 5:55 am

Oooooh that would be good, a sixth nation guild.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Can't even get the darn thing to launch at the moment though. Apparently I'm not the only one with this problem. Not that computer savvy so I don't think I'll be able to fix it.
Likely have to wait for the PS3 beta to start.
Shrug
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Final Fantasy XIV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy XIV   Final Fantasy XIV EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 6:58 am

facepalm2
Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIV

View previous topic View next topic Back to top