The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:51 am

kind of like that. The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:29 pm

Weird Al is Canadian? Thinking

News to me lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 7:45 am

Cool
I shall convert Ninja Streety!
*throws white glove to the floor*
Guns firing
at dawn!
Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Haha, go ahead and try Toxxy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:02 am

@StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Did somebody say poines?

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Shetland-ponies-002

-Insert Flamethrower here-

Get that crap out of here. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:10 am

Thinking

Yeah, I understand the pony-hate, but what about horses?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:52 pm

I don't know if this is where to popst this, but I beat silver 2 games to 1 in a Civil War Uncharted game. 1 point for Manimals cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:54 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:58 pm

Er, he's American (thanks Wikipedia!).

After battling with the Aura, I find it less impressive in person. It gets all this hype but isn't really that dangerous...

Or some of it rubbed off me 'cause it's contagious.

Also, my Ninja-skills have improved. Very Happy= :D The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 424752
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:43 pm

@Azira wrote:
Er, he's American (thanks Wikipedia!).

After battling with the Aura, I find it less impressive in person. It gets all this hype but isn't really that dangerous...

Or some of it rubbed off me 'cause it's contagious.

Also, my Ninja-skills have improved. Very Happy= :D The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 424752

I find your lack of fear disturbing. I may have to completely destroy you next time we play... Cool

Also, MY Ninja-Skills must be improving. I was following you around for one to two minutes at a time without you even noticing me. Laughing

tongue
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:45 pm

Actually, that's fairly normal. People are always stalking me. Rolling Eyes

I've noticed this though and I am working on improving it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:49 pm

weird al is canadian ....
The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_razz i watched a bio on him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:55 pm

Are we talking about the same guy?

I'm talking about this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%22Weird_Al%22_Yankovic
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:31 pm

@Azira wrote:
Actually, that's fairly normal. People are always stalking me. Rolling Eyes

I've noticed this though and I am working on improving it. Twisted Evil

Just check your back every few seconds. That's what I do, and I rarely get stealth killed nowadays. Cool
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:40 pm

Usually when I turn my back to see if I'm being followed I get shot from the direction that I was facing, which I now had my back to.

Unless it's R2, cuz in that game about every 10 seconds my whole screen goes red, I have no idea where I'm being shot from and I die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:13 pm

Pirates, Ninjas, Church of Lesus, and Manimals...I have an announcement to make.

Our conquest of these forums and the gaming universe shall intensify in the coming weeks. We will spread our bounaries from Resistance 2 and Motorstorm to the likes of Uncharted 2, MW2, Fall of Man, and Borderlands. Our fortress in R2, although powerful, will no longer contain us. We will break out of this barrier and overrun all that oppose us. Stand in our way, and you will fall. This is the last warning I will give. Join us, and you will be spared. Lay down your arms!

The Church of Lesus may hold MW2, but they will crumble in our wake.
The Manimals may hold Uncharted 2, but they was succumb to our power.
The Ninjas may hold the Shadows, but they will soon learn of a greater force than mere darkness.
And the Pirates hold the Oceans, but their their mastery of the sea is nothing compared to our power.

So I say again, members of the various factions in this war...do not resist us. Join us and you will recieve more power than you can ever imagine. The Aura is here, and no group will stand in our way. Our dominion will inevitably grow, and it would be foolish not to stand down.

-RatchetH22, Leader of the Aura
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:21 pm

^^ What he said The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 811307
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlitos
Seventh Nation
Charlitos

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Nah, I'm good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:44 pm

*yawn*

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endlo-
Sixth Nation
Endlo-

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:42 pm

Y'all ain't got no pancake mix. None.

Best be stayin' outta my UC2, you Aura folks are gettin' a bit cocky.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:44 pm

Amesoeur wrote:

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 886746

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 964794
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Amesoeur wrote:

Best be stayin' outta my UC2, you Aura folks are gettin' a bit cocky.

This war needs a villain, and I intend on filling that role.

Regardless, you guys cannot say I didn't warn you. Your demise will be slow and painful. I will make sure of that...
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:05 pm

Whack a mole! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:18 pm

I ain't afraid of no glowing colors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:56 am

>.>
<.<
Thinking
Naaaaaaaaaaah.

Anyway there are enough villians. Ye're all the villians.
Pirates - Drunken malcontents that set upon other ships and rob them
Ninjas - Killers lead by an enemy of PETA (Peacocks Enjoying The Acoustics)
Manimals - You don't wanna know what I think thats for. Either that or Furries.
Aura - Shiny glowy thing that shows up when you turn off the light to go to sleep that tries to keep you awake

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: