The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:58 am

Thinking
Thats one of my commandments too...

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation
SparklyBazongaz,

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:30 am

@Rxforwar wrote:

Charlie. You wanna be on a sailboat full of men who don't bathe? Do you want to smuggle booty with those same men?
No?

AHEM!

Off with ye head!
wait... no...

WALK THE PLANK!!!!
Twisted Evil

*phew* nearly got it wrong for a second there.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:26 am

@Rxforwar wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:
I decided I will be switching to another faction...The Aura. Cool

Im will to do 3 vs 1 battles! The Aura demands sacrifices!
See...
You look outwardly to be the perfect ninja candidate.
You kick ass. You take names. You not only whip the competition, but even the game itself is reluctant to play you...
And then you open your mouth, and out comes 'crazy'. Rolling Eyes
The Aura...
Child, put down the 'crazy flakes', c'mere and get your black robey thing on, and chop some pirates up into bits, m'kay. We'll deal with your 'professional psychological issues' later.
Here, you can hold the teddy bear, m'kay? All better?

I appreciate your offer Rx, but Im afraid I must refuse. However, due to your kindness, the Aura has told me to show you mercy...Your team's death will be quick and painless now. Twisted Evil

@CobaltMonkey wrote:
I'd like to talk a bit today about our Lord Lesus, Charlie. You see, he's declared that this war is evil. And since the only thing either faction understands is violence, he's decided to wage war on them both. At this time I'd like to point out that we don't question mighty Lesus.
My point is this. Would you rather skulk in the shadows, stumble around drunkenly, or descend upon the unbelievers as an avenging angel with great power and fiery swords and whatnot?
Not gonna push you or anything. Take time and make your own decision.

Just keep in mind that once the war begins, if you're not WITH the avenging angels with great power and fiery swords and whatnot, then you're against them...

Then it looks like we are at odds as well. You cannot stop us, however.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:44 am

You all had me at "Stumble around drunkenly". cheers

Avast and away, me hearties!! n'ermind the lousy land-lubbers in their black pyjamas, too frightened to step out of the dark... Or the crazed religious types that haven't yet realised the blue furry monkey in their midst is actually a ninja interloper. The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 959710

Grab some Rum, splice ya mainbrace an' load up your Cannonage... It's time to cast off for tropical climes... We've got a war to win! Pirate The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 634491
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:02 am

Umm, you forgot Super Pourous, water absorbing people.
Rolling Eyes

Guns firing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:21 am

@Leo337 wrote:
You all had me at "Stumble around drunkenly". cheers

Avast and away, me hearties!! n'ermind the lousy land-lubbers in their black pyjamas, too frightened to step out of the dark... Or the crazed religious types that haven't yet realised the blue furry monkey in their midst is actually a ninja interloper. The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 959710

Grab some Rum, splice ya mainbrace an' load up your Cannonage... It's time to cast off for tropical climes... We've got a war to win! Pirate The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 634491
Oh, I'm not fighting. Just recruiting for the Lord.
The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 88885
(^See the fiery fury in this thing? Scary stuff.)
And Lesus has pointed out that drunken stumbling IS allowed, even encouraged within his faction. So if that was the deal breaker for any fence sitters, it's taken care of. Wink

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:19 am

Charlie the Unicorn Ninja!

cheers

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 424752
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:26 am

@Spongebobnopants wrote:
Umm, you forgot Super Pourous, water absorbing people.
Rolling Eyes

Guns firing

Thought your were my pope?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:27 am

Nope! I'm with Lesus and The Sadder Day Taints.
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:31 am

Jesus we've already got a Lutheran offshoot? This religion moves quick.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation
SpongeBobNoPants

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:34 am

Whos Jesus?
affraid
My mexican friend?
The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 811307
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Charlie doesn't have to be the only one getting plushie unicorns here. Ninjas have been rescuing plushie unicorns from dastardly pirates and Lesus' alter boys for generations.

I'd like to think that Charlie would be okay with sharing some of the plushie unicorns.

I thought that should be mentioned. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:29 pm

OK guys. I have the 4 factions set

Pirates
Group Mod:
Six

Ninjas
Group Mod: Rxforwar

The Church of Leesus
Group mod: Liam

The Aura
Group mod:
Ratchet

Please place your own people into your groups.

We'll let it cook some more I'd say?...and see who else we draw in.

Then we'll need to start planning matches or mini events or w/e all we decide to use.

I mean.....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:31 pm

*Thanks for the group Six! cheers

Folks, join the Aura...for if you don't you will be purged. Clap
Back to top Go down
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Seyel

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Shocked You all are crazy Shocked

Lol

I was going to say that the grey colour for the "Ninja" group makes it difficult to read, almost invisible... but then I noticed that it must be a ninja skill, so nah, leave it like that Razz

Anyone cares to explain what the Aura and Lesus' factions stand for? The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 923363

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 SeyThe Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 2ba0co
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:00 pm

@Seyel wrote:
Shocked You all are crazy Shocked

Lol

I was going to say that the grey colour for the "Ninja" group makes it difficult to read, almost invisible... but then I noticed that it must be a ninja skill, so nah, leave it like that Razz

Anyone cares to explain what the Aura and Lesus' factions stand for? The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 923363

The origin of the Aura: Cool
Spoiler:

Gotta thank Monkey for coming up with it. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Thinking

I've seen the Aura...

Nothing can stop it Shocked Even a sneaky ninja...

Now I really don't know who to join. I mean, Ninjas are sweet and all... but the Aura is affraid !

Rachet, give me an excellent reason to join the Aura!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 pm

UnicornCharlie wrote:
Thinking

I've seen the Aura...

Nothing can stop it Shocked Even a sneaky ninja...

Now I really don't know who to join. I mean, Ninjas are sweet and all... but the Aura is affraid !

Rachet, give me an excellent reason to join the Aura!

You won't be completely destroyed. That sounds like a pretty good reason... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:49 pm

lol

I guess you cant argue with that logic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Shocked

Well, not being completely destroyed would be a pretty good reason.

I don't know who this is directed at, but I am joining the Aura!!! Place me in the usergroup, perhaps? Very Happy= :D

And I'm sorry Ninjas. I'm sure as I rush by you in a giant mass of unstoppable energy I will throw you a unicorn plushie I love you

Then Guns firing Guns firing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:48 pm

Traitor! Evil or Very Mad

Also, I have been ninja-fied. Cool

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 486751
The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 424752
The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 964794
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:54 am

The Lesus Faction is the members of the Church of Lesus and the Modern Day Drunks, and maybe the former members who left with Pope NoPants to form the Church of Lesus and the Modern Day Taints. They are still considered Lestians.

We believe that the violence between the Ninjas and Pirates is wrong and must be stopped by means of a bloody and violent Crusade.

The war between them must end for they have brought forth the Aura, AKA "THE DEVIL! LUCIFER STALKS THE GAME! WE ALL GONNA DIE!" and his unholy minions who will take red hot pokers and stick em in your arse cheeks for all eternity.

For true enlightenment through bloody violent carange upon our enemies and feel like a hero at the same time for ridding the world of the evil Aura join the church and you shall find redemption and a place within my kingdom.

(I shoulda started a cult years ago)

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:08 am

Yeah, your Mam always said you were a little idle. Laughing

* Cannonball drops from the sky, splashing into the water just off the bow of the 'Good ship Lesus' *

Aaarrrrr! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:20 am

Laughing

*Walks on water and humps a hole in Leos ship*

Now shalt thou sink to thy watery grave

I'm thirsty...
*Turns water to wine*
ooh good year

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxxy
Ninth Nation
Toxxy

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:05 am

Cool
I see the light!
was sitting up in this tree when I hear thy voice Lesus....
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: