The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:07 am

*Looks at cargo-manifest for ship, puts tick next to "Super-floaty-non-absorbant-in-any-way-extreme-floaty-floats x 200,000", Goes back to snoozing in the tropical sun while a young native girl rubs coconut oil in...*

It's good to be the Captain. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 7:58 am

Lesus wrote:
The Lesus Faction is the members of the Church of Lesus and the Modern Day Drunks, and maybe the former members who left with Pope NoPants to form the Church of Lesus and the Modern Day Taints. They are still considered Lestians.

We believe that the violence between the Ninjas and Pirates is wrong and must be stopped by means of a bloody and violent Crusade.

The war between them must end for they have brought forth the Aura, AKA "THE DEVIL! LUCIFER STALKS THE GAME! WE ALL GONNA DIE!" and his unholy minions who will take red hot pokers and stick em in your arse cheeks for all eternity.

For true enlightenment through bloody violent carange upon our enemies and feel like a hero at the same time for ridding the world of the evil Aura join the church and you shall find redemption and a place within my kingdom.

(I shoulda started a cult years ago)

The Aura is one. The Aura is all. You cannot vanquish the Aura...May the Church of Lesus be obliterated in a rain of Air Fuel Grenades...

Welcome aboard Charlie!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:04 am

See what I mean, he's the devil attempting to bring hell fire.

The church welcomes a true daughter, Toxxic. May her faith hold strong and her sword strike true.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:07 am

Fire will be the least of your worries Lesus...You're armies will be crushed, you supporters vanquished, and all will be lost. R2 as we know it will change. No longer will the Aura have to lurk in the shadows...soon it will reveal itself to all, and it shall be magnificent.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:14 am

Those who fall in my name shall be redeemed in the heavenly lounge, where the booze never stops and hangovers never come. There they will be served by Hooters girls and Chipendales to pour thier libations eternally.

The final Judgement is upon us. Choose wisely. Eternal booze without the negative effects served by half nekkid people with Moral ethics of a nympomaniac or exist within a blob of energy suffering eternal hellfire as the aura uses you as chimera. And we all know what he does to chimera. Blinking Genocidial looney toon.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:14 am

Lesus wrote:
They are still considered Lestians.

Can I be a lesbian too?

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:18 am

Your married to a woman aren't ya? That makes you a lesbian.
Anyone who likes women is a lesbian.

Also yes you can join my church.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:22 am

The Aura treats it's servants with mercy and gives them more power than they can ever imagine. Your theories are idle, and for them the Aura will show you ultimate devestation.

If you join the Aura, you will be spared in this upcoming war. Those who do not will be struck down without mercy. The Pirate Armada shall burn, the Church of Lesus shall crumble, and those crazy people wearing pajamas will be crushed! Look through my eyes Lesus, this is the only future your followers will see.
Back to top Go down
Leo_337
14th Nation
Leo_337

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:33 am

Lesus wrote:
Those who fall in my name shall be redeemed in the heavenly lounge, where the booze never stops and hangovers never come. There they will be served by Hooters girls and Chipendales to pour thier libations eternally.

The final Judgement is upon us. Choose wisely. Eternal booze without the negative effects served by half nekkid people with Moral ethics of a nympomaniac or exist within a blob of energy suffering eternal hellfire as the aura uses you as chimera. And we all know what he does to chimera. Blinking Genocidial looney toon.

I can see this ending up as everyone on the forum vs Ratchet. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:38 am

Leonaaarrrrrrrdo337 wrote:

I can see this ending up as everyone on the forum vs Ratchet. Laughing

(To be honest, I was kind of hoping for something along those lines. Laughing )
-back in character-

Foolish pirate. We now have Charlie in our ranks...Your ship and crew will be ravaged. Furies will attack, and a Kraken will descend upon you with eternal vengance. There is nothing that you can do to stop us. Cannon fire cannot harm the Aura.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:41 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
The Aura treats it's servants with mercy and gives them more power than they can ever imagine. Your theories are idle, and for them the Aura will show you ultimate devestation.

If you join the Aura, you will be spared in this upcoming war. Those who do not will be struck down without mercy. The Pirate Armada shall burn, the Church of Lesus shall crumble, and those crazy people wearing pajamas will be crushed! Look through my eyes Lesus, this is the only future your followers will see.

With their Beer googles?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:47 am

Lesus wrote:

With their Beer googles?

The Aura has presented you with this video.

The goggles, they do nothing!
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:07 am

Oh yeah well your a poopy head! So there!

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Seventh Nation
Charlie

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:08 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Furies will attack, and a Kraken will descend upon you with eternal vengance.

Rachet, when the time comes, may I please yell "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" Smile

By the ways everyone else, as I joined the Aura, and was brought into the paralel dimension where it resides... I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I can't even describe it, there are no adjectives in the English language (not sure about the other languages) to describe something this amazing. I felt it's power surge through me... and told me from this day forward, my berserk meter will never deplete! cheers

Last edited by Seyel on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix quote)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:09 am

Lesus wrote:
Oh yeah well your a poopy head! So there!

These insults mean nothing, for the Aura is great...

(No I'm not! Tantrum )

UnicornCharlie wrote:

By the ways everyone else, as I joined the Aura, and was brought into the paralel dimension where it resides... I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I can't even describe it, there are no adjectives in the English language (not sure about the other languages) to describe something this amazing. I felt it's power surge through me... and told me from this day forward, my berserk meter will never deplete! cheers

In the name of the Aura, your request has been granted...
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:12 am

UnicornCharlie wrote:
[quote="RatchetH22]Furies will attack, and a Kraken will descend upon you with eternal vengance.

By the ways everyone else, as I joined the Aura, and was brought into the paralel dimension where it resides... I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I can't even describe it, there are no adjectives in the English language (not sure about the other languages) to describe something this amazing. I felt it's power surge through me... and told me from this day forward, my berserk meter will never deplete! cheers [/quote]

You sir are a Sadistic Mascochitsthing!

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:16 am

Lesus wrote:

You sir are a Sadistic Mascochitsthing!

And you Lesus, are but a small being. You will be spared long enough to see the world the Aura creates. It wants you to see the order it will create.

And then you will know what it means to truly suffer...
Back to top Go down
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:46 am

Lesus wrote:
Your married to a woman aren't ya? That makes you a lesbian.
Anyone who likes women is a lesbian.

Also yes you can join my church.

Hallelujah!!

Just call me Judas......what?...why's everyone looking at me? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:55 am

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 886746

This is funny.

Teh Ninjas will lurk in the shadows and when the pirates have drowned and the Church of Lesus and the Aura have destroyed each other, only the Ninjas will remain. Cool

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 964794
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:03 am

So basically your gonna camp a spot till everyone else has killed each other?

Welcome brother Jondas... Dude, stop trying to kiss me I ain't that drunk yet...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:05 am

Maybe with a few mysterious disappearances concerning other faction members here and there. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 am

@Azira wrote:
The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 886746

This is funny.

Teh Ninjas will lurk in the shadows and when the pirates have drowned and the Church of Lesus and the Aura have destroyed each other, only the Ninjas will remain. Cool

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 964794

One problem with your plan. The Aura cannot be stopped.

It will not rest until all that oppose have been vanquished...
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:51 am

I don't oppose it. I'm just not with it. Nananana
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:53 am

@Azira wrote:
I don't oppose it. I'm just not with it. Nananana

If you are not with us, you are against us...

Such a waste...you could have been so much more...
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:57 am

Thinking

This Civil War is about Pirates vs Ninjas. It says nothing about the Church of Lesus and the Aura. It's PIRATES vs NINJAS. Sure, the other two factions are having their fun, but really it's about the Pirates and Ninjas.

Is there another Civil War between the Church of Lesus and the Aura? If so, then there's no reason I couldn't join another really... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas   The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nations Civil War 2 Pirates Vs. Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: