Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available] Empty
PostSubject: Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available]   Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:00 pm

Maybe and admin/mod could float this to save having the question constantly asked Smile if its felt this thread is not needed than i will have no problem with it being locked/deleted

I've noticed that quit e few members like to have their uncharted stats cards in their sig boxes and a lot of the newer members are asking how to get them.
its very simple, just go to this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and fill out your PS ID. after that you just copy and paste the given IMG (the option that say forum signatures) code to your sig box in your profile Smile

Other sites:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: this one is a bit more confusing, just click the signature option on the bottom right after you have entered your PSN/GT and then follow the site from there

Last edited by banded1 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available]   Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:18 pm

alright it's not working at all for me. I copied the code of the forum version (BBCode) and set it to my signature, then I hit preview and it showed my stat card, then when I try to save it confirms that it saved and now it won't show up.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available]   Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:28 pm

youll have to talk to a mod or admin about that one. i dont have the power to look at your settings lol

the one thing i can suggest is to make sure you have the "always attach my signature" preference set to yes in your preferences section of your profile
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available]   Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 pm

You've checked the "attach signature" box in your profile preferences before it will show when you post. I think. scratch

Ninja'd by Banded. tongue
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available]   Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:36 pm

maybe i should join the ninja side for the civil war? Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available] 959710
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available]   Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:38 pm

I don't care to admit how many times you've ninja'd me. tongue Maybe you should. Laughing
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available]   Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:41 pm

lol that many? geeze i didnt realize i could passively exercise that ability Cool

one time i got ninja's 3 posts in a row

on topic: OP has MW2 call sign card site
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available]   Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:43 pm

I don't see any option that says "attach signature", there is however one that says "always attach signature", is that the one you are talking about?
Back to top Go down
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation
s1lv3r4554551n

PostSubject: Re: Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available]   Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Oh wow now it works lol I am still confused, but atleast it works.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

PostSubject: Re: Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available]   Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available] EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:53 pm

yea the "always attach sig" option.
see that wasnt so bad Laughing

if you want it centered just add the "[center } sig code here [/center } tag

replace the } with ] and dont put the space
Back to top Go down

Stats Cards [UC2, MW2 (callsign) & BF:BC2 now available]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sixth Nation Gaming :: Gaming HeadQuarters :: Shooters-
Jump to: