The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:49 pm

you know you play to many games if you realize the wii sucks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reptile555
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:52 pm

you know you play too many video games when you have a flash drive with your single player campaigns as a back up ( my friend does this )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:44 pm

reptile555 wrote:
you know you play too many video games when you have a flash drive with your single player campaigns as a back up ( my friend does this )
i do this myself.... its devoted completely to ps3... mainly cuz i have like 30 games and i really dont feel like playing them all over again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:21 am

Ditto. I got that lesson after my PS3 overheated. Lots of work down the drain. Sad
Keeping a backup isn't obsessive. It's practical.
Though in all honesty, I'll take any excuse to play through most of them again. (That's obsessive. Smile)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:57 am

I also have a flash drive solely for my PS3. I put a lot of work into some of those saves. I don't even know what I would if I lost all my stuff.

Resistance: Fall of Man + Resistance 2 saves...if I lost those...I don't want to think about it. pale
Back to top Go down
Charlitos
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:11 pm

When you're in Spanish class and write your name as Charlitos.

True story. facepalm2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:52 pm

You constantly refer to yourself in third person... and with your Gaming names.... and you have done this so many times your friends just call you 'Sayber' now... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobody
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:54 pm

Manimilitos wrote:

True story. facepalm2
how different is charlitos from your actual name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlitos
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:18 am

nobody wrote:
Manimilitos wrote:

True story. facepalm2
how different is charlitos from your actual name?
Well my Spanish name is Carlitos, and my teacher likes us to write our name in Spanish.

You know you play too many video games when you turn on the TV and your eyes start to sting within ten seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:32 am

Manimilitos wrote:

True story. facepalm2

I've turned around when somebody yelled "Charlie" before, so you're not the only one Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobody
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:40 am

UnicornCharlie wrote:
Manimilitos wrote:

True story. facepalm2

I've turned around when somebody yelled "Charlie" before, so you're not the only one Wink
I do that every time anyone shouts stop. (my name is scott)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:01 pm

Ha! Thats awesome!

Thankfully not too many of my friends up here know me on PSN (they either don't play as much as me or they game it up on the Xbawks) and my PSN name is kind of rare so I won't be hearing anyone calling out "Raist!!" any time soon hehe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:28 pm

Most people I know IRL are on the Box as well, so I don't have many people on my PSN list. And even so, I usually won't tell people. Unless they're really good friends with me, they might take UnicornCharlie the wrong way Razz I remember one day at school, somebody told me that I looked like a Chuck (like my name could be Chuck). Considering thats what the Superhuman Saturday crew calls me, it was a little strange to say the least Shocked

You know you play too many video games when you are scared to look in a mirror because Alma might be standing behind you pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobody
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:41 pm

???

I only know an alma from ninja gaiden.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Alma from the FEAR games. Not a happy camper Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlitos
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:51 pm

Raistlin wrote:
so I won't be hearing anyone calling out "Raist!!" any time soon hehe.
Raist the roof cheers

Most of the colorado peeps are on the Box too Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:25 pm

You defs know you play too many games when after a 6+ hrs of playing assassins Creed 2 (omfg soooo gooood) That you start having high detail dreams, as though you are actually playing the game and that you are IN it... then you go ahead and play the exact moves you dreamt of that night...
Shocked

Dudeeee freaky.. but kinda useful Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:23 pm

SayberBANG! wrote:
You defs know you play too many games when after a 6+ hrs of playing assassins Creed 2 (omfg soooo gooood) That you start having high detail dreams, as though you are actually playing the game and that you are IN it... then you go ahead and play the exact moves you dreamt of that night...
Shocked

Dudeeee freaky.. but kinda useful Thinking

It's how I thought up my "Spectre" attack strategy in online shooters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:58 pm

If you once dreamt up the changes you were going to make to your car on the Nascar 08 game you havent played in forever.... and then woke up and made the changes and went on a 4 hour gaming binge playing with said changes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:27 am

If when moving and your girlfriend moves your games to the new place without telling you, you start to panic.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:14 am

Lesus wrote:
If when moving and your girlfriend moves your games to the new place without telling you, you start to panic.
do a little hyperventilating there Liam?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:19 am

Yeah that didn't work... Specially after thinking we were robbed...

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:46 pm

I cried when a chip showed up in the plastic of my Super Mario World cartridge
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlitos
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:53 pm

Back when I played on the GameBoy when my teachers asked why I had a blister on my left thumb. Pokemon happened. Jackie Chan happened. And who could forget? Mario happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobody
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:25 pm

ive never gotten blisters, even though I have gamed like crazy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   

Back to top Go down

You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: