The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:25 pm

...You listen to music and all you see are colorful gems falling to the beat (damn you RBU)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:59 pm

SayberBANG! wrote:

'securing the package'.. is really just making sure you get the last piece of cake...

Kidchimera00 wrote:
...You listen to music and all you see are colorful gems falling to the beat (damn you RBU)

These are awsm! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:24 pm

that 'securing the package' ... personal experience
Wink

you threaten to 'shank' your bro with your stilletto heel if he kills you one more time... -.-

whenever you see a car, you start planning out all the upgrades you can afford to get the car to '10 star' rating... (NFS OHHH YERRRR Laughing)

'drifting' is really just you sliding on the floor in your socks.

'capture the flag' is what you named the chore of 'collecting all the dirty clothes for washing'

Whenever you eat a mushroom, you sit and wait to grow taller or get a cool power.

'Scouring the Wasteland' is just picking up the dog poo... Laughing

'you just got Boombitched!' is just your mum proving you wrong... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:43 pm

You know you play too many video games when...

... You refuse to get your drivers license because you're sure somebody will invent "Fast Travel" anytime now.
... You occasionally see a green diamond shaped orb floating above people's heads.
... You go up to somebody, talk to them, leave, then come back and expect them to say the exact same thing they did the last time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strange_Notes
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 7

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:21 pm

Kidchimera00 wrote:

haha

Im like that,with Through the fire and the flames, Every time i hear it i see the note chart scrool, I did spend like 3 months repetely playing it to beat if on Expert Very Happy= :D Very Happy= :D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:24 pm

...You imagine everywhere as a different MP map and you start planing for a sniper-supported ambush.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:33 pm

Kidchimera00 wrote:
...You imagine everywhere as a different MP map and you start planing for a sniper-supported ambush.
Guilty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:49 am

when your mum asks you to find the bread at the supermarket, you act like its a mission to infitrate the enemys base.. this includes 'going prone' and crawling towards the section... 'securing the package' and 'meeting at the rendevouz' Cool

you wait for the little trophy sign to magically pop up when you do simple chores like taking out the trash, washing up etc.

whenever someone says 'haha dont drop the soap' you reply with 'dude, hes like a freaking tank, i wouldnt be able to pick up soap in order to drop him'... Embarassed

you believe the only thing standing between you and world domination is your mum.... *shifty eyes*

you dress up as Agent 47, and complain when you cant assasinate your brother like 47 would be able to.

'planting C4' is you pulling a prank we both know is going to end baaadly..

you believe that when you speed and get the cops on your tail, you will be able to shake them off by driving through, and exploding, a petrol station... and then get away without a scratch on your car, and then hide behind a tree to get the 'cooldown' meter to start.

when you do a hit and run in real life... that you will get bounty to unlock a cool upgrade.

'buying intel' is just sucking up to your parents so they will tell you if you can go to the party or not.

you believe you can look at your arm, and then magically pull a fat-man out of your ass. Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:11 am

when you honestly spent 12 hours teaching one of your dogs the words three-sixty and psthree as the controllers you want. so that when you say three-sixty to the dog it picks up the 360 controller. and when you say psthree for some reason it only brings you the white ps3 controller and never the normal black ones....

and when you try teaching the other dog it just stares at you and then plays dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:13 am

...Your dogs fracking rule...

when you choose your night outs by who you think needs to level up their social stats

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:07 pm

You know you play way too many video games when you...
..meet up with a stranger at a secret location to buy a game that is not even out on pre order yet.
Suspect

(Havent done this, but heard of a guy who did)
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insom
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:00 pm

"You got the Stuff?"

"Yeah I got the stuff, you got the money?"

"Hell yeah, two months allowance, now gimme the hit, don't hold out on me man."

"You know this is some real good sh*t bro, rated M."

"Yeah M for "Muthaf****r, gimme the damn game before I go Limit Break on your ass.""

"Damn man, I don't want no trouble, chill."

"Damn right you don't, I ain't turnin' 5 years old in the joint."

Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:05 am

LMFAOROFL

Exactly what I pictured in mah head Sommy!
Laughing

+1!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:07 am

Saint Sommy of Sodomy wrote:
"You got the Stuff?"

"Yeah I got the stuff, you got the money?"

"Hell yeah, two months allowance, now gimme the hit, don't hold out on me man."

"You know this is some real good sh*t bro, rated M."

"Yeah M for "Muthaf****r, gimme the damn game before I go Limit Break on your ass.""

"Damn man, I don't want no trouble, chill."

"Damn right you don't, I ain't turnin' 5 years old in the joint."

Suspect

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 am

... when your bladder bursts because the choice between one more TDM and getting up to go to the toilet was a no-brainer.

... when the only way your boss can get hold of you is to join your party and use the mic-chat feature (if you haven't alrready muted him, that is)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:51 pm

...you pre-order a game before its even announced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:45 pm

omega9 wrote:
...you pre-order a game before its even announced.

Done, Resistance 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:49 pm

when losing your PSP charger will keep you up all night and destroy the house looking for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:09 am

if someone asks you how you are, or asks you if you could do a favor for them, you always reply with battle cries.
e.g who wants some pankakes? "SECURING THE PACKAGE!!! *omnomnomnom* Package secured... moving onto next target. Cool

you have managed to hook up your PS2 with the tv that sits right infront of the treadmill.. so in a game when you are running for your life... you really are running for your life.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:12 am

When you find out a game is missing and you start to call the Kidnapping department of the police station.

facepalm2

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insom
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:49 am

Lesus wrote:
When you find out a game is missing and you start to call the Kidnapping department of the police station.

facepalm2

Gone one further here, interrogated entire family to the location of the disc, going ballistic that no one knew, decided to play something else, switch on the console.......guess what turns up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:22 am

OMG. THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME!

you have a notebook that is actually just the pages glued together, and a square is cut out so you can keep your fav game there...
>.>
<.<
>.>

you can turn any convo into a 'lets brag about the epicness of games' convo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:22 am

You min-max without realizing that you're min-maxing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:26 am

whats min-maxing?
D:

YKYPTMVGW

you've played the game 24 so many times that when you do something e.g make a sandwich, you say: "the following takes place between 10:00pm and 10:15pm *makes countdown noise*"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insom
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:36 am

YKYPTMVGW.........

........you've never met most of your best friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...   

Back to top Go down

You Know You Play Too Many Video Games When...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: