The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

ANOTHER announcement from the Aura

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

ANOTHER announcement from the Aura Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER announcement from the Aura   ANOTHER announcement from the Aura Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:33 pm

To all the other factions, this is the Aura. I come to you today with an unfortunate surprise. You see, the daily Aura doughnut contest ended in tragedy earlier this morning. I...accidentally forgot to wash my hands after eating a glazed doughnut, which was delcious for those interested. Well, the glaze that was still on my fingers seems to have caused the great super computer to...er...malfunction a bit. The computer proceeded to catch on fire and prompty exploded. This loss of war materials and lolcat pictures is a severe setback. All wins that we have earned up to this are now void. The malevolent Aura as you know it is now officially disbanded.

Where will I join next though? Well, I have decided to make a 1 hour special on ESPN known as the "The Decision" which will spotlight my choice. Below is the interview.

Interviewer: Hey

Me: Hello

Interviewer: How are you?

Me: I'm doing good. Thanks.

Interviewer: Alright. When did you make this decision?

Me: Just a few minutes ago actually.

Interviewer: How long did it take you to make?

Me: A few seconds.

Interviewer: How many people have you told?

Me: I can count the amount on my Wrench.

Interviewer: So Ratchet...where will you be playing next battle?

Me: I have decided...oh man this is tough...I have decided to take my talents to South Beach the Ninjas.

Interviewer: So you are going to play for the Ninjas?

Me: Yes I will.

Interviewer: I have just recieved a letter in all Caps from the Aura itself. It says 'I am very disappointed with RatchetH22, so called Sixth Nation Gamer. I promise the fans of Cleveland glowing ball of plasma that we will win a war before the Ninjas will!

Me: I understand that my counterpart is disappointed and in a perfect world I would be still playing for the Aura. But I have seen an opportunity to win with the Ninjas and I am going there.

Interviewer: Thanks for being with us Ratchet.

Me: Thank you.

ANOTHER announcement from the Aura Lebron-espnjpg-9ccfe49b1a193006_large
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER announcement from the Aura   ANOTHER announcement from the Aura Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Yes, this is a spoof of the "LeBron James" decision. However, I am indeed going to the Ninjas and the Aura has been disbanded. I call upon my ex-Aura brothers to join me and the Ninjas! ANOTHER announcement from the Aura 959710
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER announcement from the Aura   ANOTHER announcement from the Aura Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:49 pm

LOL. Nice interview Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER announcement from the Aura   ANOTHER announcement from the Aura Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:04 pm

Ratchet this video is devoted to you

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER announcement from the Aura   ANOTHER announcement from the Aura Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:27 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Yes, this is a spoof of the "LeBron James" decision. However, I am indeed going to the Ninjas and the Aura has been disbanded. I call upon my ex-Aura brothers to join me and the Ninjas! ANOTHER announcement from the Aura 959710
Oh, the a$$ whoopin' those pirates and that drunk nutball are going to get is going to be one for the ages.
I hope their leaky a$$ wooden ships are comfortable.
Cool

PS, Ratchett, for the record, you're awesome. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER announcement from the Aura   ANOTHER announcement from the Aura Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:29 pm

I try to be awesome. Cool

Their ships are made of wood? I thought it was cardboard for a second... Laughing
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER announcement from the Aura   ANOTHER announcement from the Aura Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 am

You're not the only Ninjas around here. Razz

And no, I'm still not playing Ratchet, whatever faction he joins.
tongue

ANOTHER announcement from the Aura Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER announcement from the Aura   ANOTHER announcement from the Aura Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:43 am

@Rxforwar wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:
Oh, the a$$ whoopin' those pirates and that drunk nutball are going to get is going to be one for the ages.
I hope their leaky a$$ wooden ships are comfortable.
Cool

PS, Ratchett, for the record, you're awesome. Cool

Thinking I think its in code....

Edit: I broke the code!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

ANOTHER announcement from the Aura Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER announcement from the Aura   ANOTHER announcement from the Aura Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER announcement from the Aura

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: