The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

You know you use the internet too much when

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: You know you use the internet too much when   Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:46 am

New game

You know you use the internet to much when you've been to b/

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:47 am

when you say,
LAWL, ROFLCOPTER, LMAO, LMFAO, etc...

out loud ..
i hate when people do that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:06 pm

When every post can be turned into a 'bating joke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:41 pm

That google knows you so well as soon as you put the letter 'S' in the sixthnation forum comes up without having to type anything else :L

You'd rather explain something through facebook or msn than in person, which results in you and said person sitting next to each other 'facebooking' facepalm2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:02 pm

When you reach the end of the internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:31 pm

When you go into mcdonalds and politely ask with a cute look on your face, "I can has cheezburger nao, plz?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
s1lv3r4554551n
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Haha if someone ever said that to me I'd say, Noh u cant haz cheezbrgr, noa GTFO b4 I get rlly mad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:07 pm

Raistlin: lol

I have done all these:

- When it takes 2h since the time you said "yes, I am going to bed, I am closing windows" until the time you actually do it.
- When the F5 in your keyboard is shinier than the rest and the lettering is fading.
- When you read an email within 5 minutes of receiving it.
- When you start paying for internet vouchers for the mobile, so you can check the reply to that funny post whilst you are conmuting to work.
- When you hope there is nothing on TV so you can continue browsing the internet instead of watching a film
- When you move the laptop to the dinner table so you can post there whilst you eat (this is my bf)
- When you want a cat and you also think that if you had one you could do loads of lolcat pics with it
- When you want to say "LOL" and you cannot figure out what would you say in an offline conversation... what is it?

Neutral

I once stayed 30h in front of a computer in a chat room. That was crazy. And it was not healthy. That was 10 years ago anyway. Now I control myself better... I think... lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:31 pm

After a year or so without being able to get a wifi connection on your iPhone, you finally can cuz you can select from 3 networks you have in the house (Zommfg amazing connection :3) and your constantly on all your favourite sites, like a crazy woman because you are 'catching up on what you missed out on'

You'd rather b!t_h about someone on msn than have your gossip sesh with the girlies because 'the privacy settings are better' Laughing

You try to think of funny demotovational posters, only to discover someone had made one before you... yet you still attempt to top that one... :L

You spend hours reading a novel online when you have the book on your shelf collecting dust. Why you do it that way? "I'm on my computer anyways... what's the point?" Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:08 pm

When you pay extra rent so you can have the new and the old place at the same time and not suffer down time because of the move... Embarassed yep...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:17 pm

... when you sit down in your study at 6pm to do a couple more things on the new forum site you're setting up for your book and you're still there at 4.15 am.

Oh. I see. These are supposed to be humorous, and not fact based.

nvm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

must. go. to. bed.

fight. temptation. to. install. just. one. more. SMF hack.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:58 pm

When you update your FaceBook Wall to say you just Twittered something you found on you tube after linked to it by one of your friends from Skype
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Insom
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:10 am

When you rick roll your own mother.
When you say "I has a sad" in coversation.
When people you haven't seen or spoken to in months can look at a wall and know you inside out.
When you are oddly attracted to Liam. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:44 am

Shrug I'm just naturally likable. *Adds tick beside list of names.*

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:08 pm

If when you hear " A Little Night's Music," you wonder what srgeman is doing right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:48 pm

you buy everything from ebay because its slightly cheaper than it is in stores...

i am one of these people O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:00 pm

There's a Wikia page about YOU. I found mine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When your computer is stolen and your only thought is "What am I gonna do without my Daily Fanfics and Webcomics?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Kidchimera00 wrote:
There's a Wikia page about YOU. I found mine [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When your computer is stolen and your only thought is "What am I gonna do without my Daily Fanfics and Webcomics?"

lolwut?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:38 pm

TRVJAG1 wrote:
Kidchimera00 wrote:

lolwut?

I haven't been on that site since I delayed Resistance: Reality. I had to announce the delay somewhere.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know you use the internet too much when   

Back to top Go down

You know you use the internet too much when

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: