The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
omega9
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:43 pm

Welcome to the Sixth Nation Play By Post thread, where we'll be playing a Table Top Role Playing Game via posts. The System that we'll use is the Savage Worlds Generic RP System, and any number of people can join (though about four is optimal).

"Why would I need to play a game like this when I have videogames?" is a question that some reading this thread may be asking, and the answer is simple. In videogames, you play a set character, with a set or irrelevant backround, who fights a predetermined enemy, and is pushed through a hallway-like story that leaves little to no room for deviation. In table top role playing games, however, you can play and do whatever. You. WANT.

Want a game were you investigate the disappearance of an old god? Run it. Want to play a crazy hobo who treats his shotgun and wolf like family. Go for it. Want to be involved in a conspiracy were you capture the president of the United States, dress him as a banana, and eat a sundae off the top of his head whilst hurtling toward the sun on a laser pony? Yeah, you can do that too. Nothing is as flexible or allows as much creativity as a classic RPG.

In this game, you will start in modern day New York City, on New Years day. You can play almost any character you think of, so long as its setting appropriate, and I would prefer that your character be about middle class or lower, if you so choose. If you would like to play, I'ld like the following info on your character (in the form of a PM):

-What does your character do for a living?
-What are three things that your character believes in?
-What do you look like?
-Do you have any quirks?
-What would your character kill over?
-Does your character have any secrets?
-What haunts your characters nightmares?
-Etc, anything else you can think of.

Your characters backround is one of the most important things you can add to the game, since it tells everyone who you are, what motivates you, and how you would act in various situations.

Character Creation

This is one of the most important, and at times complicated, parts of the game. The following is a step by step guide to making a character using this system, and if you have any questions what so ever, feel free to ask. I also recommend that you read the whole guide before making a character.

RACE:
You are human.

ABILITIES:
There are five abilities to consider:
Agility, which is a measure of your characters nimbleness, quickness, and dexterity. Important for hitting enemies.
Smarts, which measures character knowledge, quickness of mind, etc.
Spirit, which measures wisdom and willpower. It also helps you recover from mental shocks.
Strength, which measures how hard you can hit things, how much you can carry, and how fit you are.
Vigor, which represents endurance, your ability to fight off disease and poisons, and how well you take blows.

Each of the above starts at a d4, and can be improved to a d6 (about average), d8, d10, or a d12 (max) by spending points. You have five points to begin with.
So, using this system, you could make a character with the following abilities:
Ag: d8 (d4 => d6 => d8, two points used, three left)
Sm: d4
Sp: d4
Str: d6 (d4 => d6, three points used total, one here, two left)
Vig: d8 (d4 => d6 => d8, all points used)
This character would be in great physical shape, with above average agility and vigor and decent strength, but would also be a bit of a dumbass, since smarts and spirit are below average. A gymnast who suffered a brain injury, a drunk who get into a lot of bar fights, or any number of concepts.

Its worth noting that often, the target number you'll be looking to hit is four (don't worry about actually rolling dice, I'll do that on my end). So if you're trying to do something that uses a d6, you have a 50% chance of doing so; with a d12, you have a two in three chance.

SKILLS:
Skills are measurements of how good you are at certain things, and are linked to an ability score. The list of skills, and their relevant ability, is as follows:

Boating (Agility)
Climbing (Str)
Driving (Agil)
Fighting (Agil)
Gambling (Smarts)
Guts (Spirit)
Healing (Smarts)
Intimidation (Spirit)
Investigation (Smarts)
Knowledge, ______ (Smarts)
Lockpicking (Agility)
Notice (Smarts)
Persuasion (Spirit)
Piloting (Agility)
Repair (Smarts)
Riding (Agility)
Shooting, Modern (Agility)
Shooting, Old (Agility)
Stealth (Agility)
Streetwise (Smarts)
Survival (Smarts)
Swimming (Agility)
Taunt (Smarts)
Throwing (Agility)
Tracking (Smarts)

You'll have 15 points to spend on skills, and skills have the same range as abilities, with a d4 being the lowest, and a d12 being the highest.
You spend one point for each step of dice that the skill has, up to the die of the relevant ability score. After that, it takes two points per die.

So, for example, if a character using the ability scores above wanted to have a d10 in shooting modern weapons, he would spend three point to increase the ability to a d8 (d4 => d6 => d8), then two more points to increase it to a d10, because his agility is a d8.

Regardless of what skills are chosen, all skills can be used by all characters; not putting points into a skill means that you would roll that skill at a d4-2. Its still possible to reach the target number of 4 like this, because dice explode in this game (more on that later).

DERIVED STATISTICS:
These, like skills, are related to your ability scores. Unlike skills, you do not spend any type of points to increase these directly.

Pace: 30 ft.
Parry: This is equal to 2 + half your fighting skill (2 if you don't have any dice in fighting). Having a higher Parry makes you harder to hit in melee combat.
Charisma: 0, modified by edges and hinderences that you may take (more on that later). This measures how likeable, goodlooking, and mannered your character is.
Toughness: 2 + half vigor + any armor. This measures your characters damage threshold is, and going over this number can rattle your character, injure him/her, or kill him/her outright if the damage is high enough.

HINDERENCES:

These are negative aspects of your character. Taking hinderences gives you more ways to improve your character in other places, and yield options for bonus's based on the level of the hinderence.
Major hinderences have large impacts on your character, and range from being a homocidal maniac to having an allergy that could kill you. You can take one major hinderence, which gives you two points.
Minor hinderences have lesser effects on your character, like being quick to anger or just mildly allergic to something. You can take up to two minor hinderences, which give you one point apiece.
List of hinderences:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What you can do with these points:
1 Point: Gain another skill point.
2 Points: Raise an ability by one die (this can be done before purchasing skills), OR take an additional edge.

EDGES:

These are positive aspects that your character can take. They add bonus's to areas, like specialty with a type of gun, or more charisma. Everyone starts with one edge, and can get up to two more by taking hinderences. Currently, you can only take Novice level edges.
List of edges:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thats Character Creation in a nut shell. We won't be worrying about gear right away, so don't worry about that.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Can I join later on? I have loads of things to do in the next week, but I would like to play this.
There is something in the admin tools thing that allow us to set up some role game with dices and so on. Not sure if it would be useful here or how it works... Embarassed The section is called " Roleplay Game" and gives fields and options to set up Fields Management, Fields style, Character sheets, Generate the sheets and Dices roll. As I have not got a clue, I give you the link where forumotion explains how it works: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Let me know if that could be of any use in this.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:01 pm

Yes, you can join. There are LOTS of points were people can jump in in the game that I have planned, so you're more than welcome to join.

As for the RPG tools, I'ld like to try using them. They might take a week or two of tinkering to get right, but they'll likely be very useful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:16 pm

A quick search didn't turn up anything on my end, but would you happen to know of a character generator program for this? Not a random character, mind, just a way to easily keep track of a character's stats without going outside the rules inadvertently. We always used a really nice one for Shadowrun. Helped a lot on deciding where to allocate stats and resources when creating because you could see at a glance how moving around stat points or using certain equipments would effect things.
If not, that's fine. I'm just fine with making a character on plain old notebook paper too. Been there, done that a bunch. lol

Few questions for you.
1. What kind of physics are at play here? Would someone with, say, sufficient gymnastics/high agility be able to wall run, for instance? Not something I'm specifically looking for myself, I just want to know what kind of world I'm looking at and interacting with.
2. Zombie survival is the goal, I know, but what kind of zombies am I up against? Are we talking Night of the Living Dead shamblers, Resident Evil super fast zombies, varying kinds like in Left 4 Dead, are they all humanoid, etc?
3. What sort of weapons are we going to have at our disposal? Modern day, I assume.
4. Are we entering the world at the onset of the ZA, or has it already happened and we're in the aftermath?
5. Am I taking this too seriously? Embarassed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:14 pm

Now is when i will once again remind everyone that this forum comes with an RPG module.
You can create character sheets, die rolls, etc etc.
Dont know if it works.
Never turned it on before.
Also not sure if its something that would help you in this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reptile555
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:21 pm

-Six- wrote:
Now is when i will once again remind everyone that this forum comes with an RPG module.
Dont know if it works.
A RPG huh? haven't played any kind of RPG's in a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:33 pm

-Six- wrote:
Dont know if it works.

*scrolls up*
And at 2 PM today was when Sey reminded everyone that this forum comes with an RPG module. Razz Laughing

Actually, I'd like to get a look at the character sheet format. I'm in the middle of making one in Notepad at the moment. Presented no problems so far, just curious is all.

*continues from before*
6. Looking around the wiki's links I see a lot of preset worlds, etc. Is this in one of those specifically, or a standalone?

EDIT:
7. By 'dice explode in this game' I assume you mean it's open ended, meaning that as long as you roll the highest possible score on a given die, then you get to keep rolling it?

8. On dice rolls, how do stats effect rolls other than determining the max 1 point per skill value at gen? For example, if I have put 2 points in Agility for a total D8, then want to shoot someone with my Modern Shooting Weapons which has 3 points in it, what would I (or rather, you) roll? Would it be 2D8, or would the 3 add to the 2 for a D12?

9. Know where I can get a look at the Core Rules so I can stop bombarding you with questions?

Last edited by CobaltMonkey on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:12 pm

I guess I should have read more than post 1 Embarassed

And Shrug

all I can do is turn it on and find out.
It looks like you have to make your own fields for the sheets.
idk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:59 pm

CobaltMonkey wrote:
A quick search didn't turn up anything on my end, but would you happen to know of a character generator program for this? Not a random character, mind, just a way to easily keep track of a character's stats without going outside the rules inadvertently. We always used a really nice one for Shadowrun. Helped a lot on deciding where to allocate stats and resources when creating because you could see at a glance how moving around stat points or using certain equipments would effect things.
If not, that's fine. I'm just fine with making a character on plain old notebook paper too. Been there, done that a bunch. lol

Few questions for you.
1. What kind of physics are at play here? Would someone with, say, sufficient gymnastics/high agility be able to wall run, for instance? Not something I'm specifically looking for myself, I just want to know what kind of world I'm looking at and interacting with.
2. Zombie survival is the goal, I know, but what kind of zombies am I up against? Are we talking Night of the Living Dead shamblers, Resident Evil super fast zombies, varying kinds like in Left 4 Dead, are they all humanoid, etc?
3. What sort of weapons are we going to have at our disposal? Modern day, I assume.
4. Are we entering the world at the onset of the ZA, or has it already happened and we're in the aftermath?
5. Am I taking this too seriously? Embarassed

1. While its possible, the target number would be ridiculous. The physics, and player abilities, are the same as those in real life, so use that as a guideline. And if you have doubts, ask.
2. This will vary according to my whims Twisted Evil
3. Whatever you can get your hands on. And yes, ammo will have weight, you will have to track encumbrance, and your supply of bullets will be finite. That said, pretty much everything is fair game.
4. You'll see.
5. Seriousness shows interest, and you can never have enough of that.
6. This is my own setting.
7. Correct.
8. I'm not a 100% sure what the question is asking, so I'll do my best to answer it.
Ability scores, in relation to skills, dictate how much each die in that skill costs. So with the d8 agility, you would spend one point for a d4, another for a d6, a third for a d8, and then two each for a d10 and d12, since your agility is a d8 (7 points total). You can not progress it past a d12, and the only way to get static modifiers to the die rolls is through edges, hinderances, and some items.
9. For free? No. But the core book is around ten dollars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:30 pm

#4 I asked for equipment purposes. Trying to know what my character should have in the setting.

#8 what I was asking for, I guess, is a sample action round.
Let's say your sample character from the OP tries to shoot someone. Walk me through what you'll be doing, if you would.

Ag: d8
Sm: d4
Sp: d4
Str: d6
Vig: d8

Skill:
Modern weapons: 3 pts. D8(?)

Would you just roll 1 D8 to determine whether or not you hit them? You stats don't stack with your skills in any way?
If that's so, then it's fine. I'm just used to it the other way around. You know, the whole 'attack roll = dice roll + Dex modifier' sort of thing. Pretty thoroughly ingrained at this point. Laughing Doesn't mean I can't learn new ways though. Smile

Grr. I haz too many questions! I'm sure I'll be posting more later. Embarassed
In fact, here's one already.
10. The pages linked for hindrances and edges have many that don't belong, or aren't well explained. Some are easy enough to discount (Extra Limb, Evil Twin, etc) but some are harder to pick out their setting or understand what they do. Can we get a guideline on these? Something like 'Only ones that say Core Rules next to them are allowed'. Or whenever you get time, could you do a Copy and Paste of them, then delete out the ones not allowed?

My character creation is about 3/4 done. Backstory is nearly filled out, as is description. All that's really left is final stat/skill point allocation, which is dependent on answers to questions which I may or may not have asked already. Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:31 pm

Right now, you guys will have within your apartment whatever it makes sense for your character to have. This includes silverwear, a TV, clothing, etc, and things that are specific to your character. If you're a Jamaican pot grower, for example, you'll likely have a massive marijuana farm in your living room.

Yes, you would just roll the d8 to see if your gun hits. This may not seem like much, until you realize that you're almost always trying to hit a FOUR. Yes, its a different system. Its also simple, which is why we're using it.

Stick to edges/hinderances labeled as core. If you want to use any others, you'll need to get them approved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:04 pm

That's what I figured x3. Laughing

Some more digging around has produced *gasp* yet more questions! Yay!

11. Will we be using Combat Options/Statuses? I've seen reference to things like "Shaken" status, or using the option to spend a turn Aiming to get a bonus to your roll (not sure what set that was from). I know we want to keep it simple, so how in depth are we getting here combatwise?

12. I've repeatedly seen people question the use of things called Bennies. I think I know how they work mostly (just like Edge Points in Shadowrun). You can spend one to overturn a bad roll and try again. What I don't know is how they're determined in this game. In Shadowrun, they're a base stat like any other.

13. On Edges and Hindrances again, some seem to come with their own counter. For example, Hindrance "Obese - Is overweight, reducing Pace and running die; Toughness is increased." or Edge "Really Big Guy - Starting Strength automatically increased with a higher development ceiling; easier to hit in combat."
Do you still get points for taking, say, Obese even though it already has a bonus to offset it?

I don't mean to scare anyone off with my questions. To anyone reading this, your role will actually be quite simple. You'll just be telling Omega what you want to do, and he'll use your stats to tell you whether or not you succeed at it, then what happens next. All these questions is just my prior TTRPG experience working against me. Embarassed Believe me, it's a lot easier than I'm making it out to be.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:39 am

(o.o) I want in but I am definatly new at this. Never played a table top. Ever.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:15 am

Do you remember the old Star Wars story thread on MyRes? Yeah, its that with rolls to determine how successful you are at things. I'm willing to bet that most people have done this, without KNOWING they've done this.

11. We will be using combat options, like running away from combat, going prone, full defense, executions, etc. The shaken condition is like shock or disorientation, and it makes it so that you can't do anything but move. On your next turn after being stunned, you make a spirit check aiming for a 4 to lose the condition and end your turn, or an 8 to lose the condition and continue the turn as normal.
Its also worth noting here that taking damage makes you less effective in combat, so one wound will give you a -1 to movement and ability and skill checks, two results in a -2, three a -3, and four wounds downs you.
12. Everyone will start with three bennies, and more can be earned by reaching checkpoints in the story, doing awseome stuff, and great roleplay. Bennies can be used to:
-Reroll a trait roll and take the better. This includes pools of dice.
-Soak damage: If you take one or more wounds, you can make a vigor roll, and a high enough result will negate all damage.
13. I'll take a look at them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:49 pm

Bump for Great Awesomeness!
Let's see a couple more players get in on this, people!
Excited

Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Play, more people must.
Fun, they shall have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:11 am

There is no try, only do. Wink

Sign me up then... But you'll have to hold my hand through this, 'Mega, I iz virgin. pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:38 am

Me to. Still working on my characters background but should have it done by tomorrow.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:23 am

New guys are ALWAYS welcome into the hobby, so don't worry about that. I'm just glad to have people on board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:06 am

Yeah, don't worry about the how to of most of this stuff. Me with all these questions. Embarassed I guess it's much the same as me saying that I like someone's sig, and you guys begin asking what tools they used to make it, or how many layers, or any number of other questions I don't get. TTRPG's are one of my areas of interest, so just ignore my blathering on about the tech stuff, and enjoy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Omega

I set up the character sheets as best I could.
I have generated one for you.

Please look it over and let me know if it looks like everything is there.
I dont know nuthin bout this. Shrug
Do you need all those Skills listed on the sheet too?
What kind of dice do you need made?

As of now, not many of the fields can be edited by the forum members. That can be changed but didnt know which ones you thought could and should be. let me know that too and I can adjust things on this side.

Die rolls seem to add to post count, since ANY die roll made by ANY user will post under the "DM"'s account.
You may want to create an alt account, and then I can make that one the "DM" for the game.

Any questions etc...let me know, and hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:14 am

We'll need the following die types:
4 sided, 6 sided (we have this), 8 sided (we have this), 10 sided, and 12 sided.

Thats really all we need.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:03 am

And Mountain Dew.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:50 am

Sinden Astaire, 42, once owner of a small bookstore specialising in occult reference and historic military practices... Had a large group of acquaintances throughout the literary world including some of the more powerful and well respected, unfortunately when a local property developer decided that the block on which he lived needed to be turned into an all night drive through dispensing pharmacy and hair stylists, Sinden soon found that his ties with the upper echelons were quite uni-directional. After several weeks of living in the back of his shop, the lack of interest in his specialist stock saw him struggling to survive and he turned to furnishing the local gangs with reactivated replica world war two rifles and handguns.. At least his store wasn't getting broken into as often now, albeit just an elaborate front for his weaponry sales anyway. A man of small stature, he kept himself lean with daily workouts and practice sessions of various martial arts, mostly learnt from books idly thumbed through during the quieter times in the shop. Sinden had a knack for picking up concepts quickly and easily, spending most of his youth buried in books rather than out on the playing field, although he would often watch the school teams playing sport and mutter under his breath at any tactical errors or coaching opportunities missed. His life had been a mostly solitary one up to this point, he had been engaged to be married once but his fiancee was taken from him in a car accident and afterwards he simply didn't see the importance of sharing his existence with anyone else... Learning and understanding was far more important, books and knowledge far better companions.

Agility, which is a measure of your characters nimbleness, quickness, and dexterity. Important for hitting enemies. (d6)
Smarts, which measures character knowledge, quickness of mind, etc. (d8)
Spirit, which measures wisdom and willpower. It also helps you recover from mental shocks. (d6)
Strength, which measures how hard you can hit things, how much you can carry, and how fit you are. (d4)
Vigor, which represents endurance, your ability to fight off disease and poisons, and how well you take blows. (d6)

Is this what you need, 'Mega? scratch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:52 am

All dice are made.

Im going to set all fields in the character sheets to be modifiable by forum members. Whether you need them or not, some may want to fill it out. Shrug

Only 3 fields can be displayed in a users profile and it is global.
Which ones would you all prefer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   

Back to top Go down

Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: