The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:29 pm

lol

Careful with what you say, Liam. I think the Master might use that against you lol

Omega, are you following the ARG? Any idea?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:57 pm

I am following the ARG when I can, so I'm a few days behind.

And yes, the Master WILL use and abuse you as the Master sees fit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:45 am

(o.O) We're on S&M now?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:51 am

Sam & Max? I never played those games. Puzzled

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:46 am

Hey Omega... do you think we could play this after the Christmas/New Year period? Very Happy= :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:45 pm

I think we'll be able to, though I'ld have to do some of the rules from memory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:51 pm

I go to the store and buy some Cheese Nips.
Wait, what was my character again? I'll have to dig it up. Whatever.
Point is, he now has a box of Cheese Nips +1.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:59 pm

You open the bag of nips, pulling the small bag apart and listening to delicious rustling of the bag. You bite into a nip. "MMMMM, ITS SO GOOOOOD." You eat them all one by one, with greater exclamations of joy at your scrumtious meal with each bite; the last bite of the last nip puts you on the verge of orgasm.

When you finally pull yourself out of your cheesy revery, you look up and find yourself hopelessly cornered by zombies. You realize too late that they probably wanted you to share. They eat you for your rudeness.

Reroll!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Ah, dang it! Third character that's died that way. Angry :angry:
But they are Cheese Nips, so it's totally worth it.
*Rerolls new character with surprisingly familiar backstory/skills/contacts who happens to live in the same building.
I go to the store and get a box of Cheese Nips.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:06 pm

You open the bag of nips, pulling the small bag apart and listening to delicious rustling of the bag. You bite into a nip. "MMMMM, ITS SO GOOOOOD." You eat them all one by one, with greater exclamations of joy at your scrumtious meal with each bite; the last bite of the last nip puts you on the verge of orgasm.

When you finally pull yourself out of your cheesy revery, you look up and find yourself hopelessly cornered by zombies. You realize too late that they probably wanted you to share. They eat you for your rudeness.

Reroll!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:20 pm

This brings the count to four. Mad
*Rerolls new character with surprisingly familiar backstory/skills/contacts who happens to live in the same building.*
Wait, no. *changes background*
I am the heir to the Nabisco company. My parents were eaten by zombies and now the whole company is mine. I leave the most of the company's runnings to those who actually know anything about it and sink all my profits into making a miniaturized version of the Cheese Nip making factory process that can be done in a small apartment. Fortunately, I have enough money left over to make a prototype and move into a small New York apartment.
I lock the doors and windows, barricade myself inside completely, and begin production of a mass quantity of Cheese Nips in my zombie proof bunker.
I happily nom said food while I wait out the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:30 pm

Because all you eat are cheese nips, and because you are completely isolated in your small apartment, one of two things happens (you choose):
1) You die of malnutrition.
2) You run out of resources and die of starvation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Then you have revealed that any struggle is pointless. If there's no way I can be rescued before my supplies run out, then there's no way to "win" this. Remember, this place is designed to hold out against zombies. My supplies can last for years. And I never said I only ate Cheese Nips, food of the gods though they be. So, if those two things are all that can happen, then there is no escape from the zombie hordes, no way to destroy them or someone would have by the time my supplies run out.
And clearly if my Cheese Nip obsessed guy tried to make a run for it, he would fail to survive. Staying inside allows me to live for the longest amount of time, and my death is not caused by zombies. I win the game.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:02 pm

YOU OPEN YOUR CLOSET AND THIS POPS OUT.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:25 am

Okay, but it's not a zombie so I still win. Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:10 am

lol You are the difficult child of the gang I see lol

Should we re-send our characters? I need to re-read mine at least lol. I remember the basics. And I am not sure if I want to change it. I have received for Christmas the trilogy of books of "The girl with the dragon tatto" and I can see my character is quite similar to the main character in there! Neutral without the bitchiness.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:25 am

I'm the difficult one?
He just killed me three times, the last of which was via a malevolent Universe, and I'm the difficult one?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:20 am

I'm also the DM.

You guys can send me the sheets again if you want; it'll certainly help me out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'm also the DM.

You guys can send me the sheets again if you want; it'll certainly help me out.

Done!! Very Happy= :D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica   

Back to top Go down

Sixth Nation Play by post: Savage Worlds Apocolyptica

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: