The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Back Online!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr__Drake
New in the Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Back Online!!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:39 am

Hey guys! I'm finally back online, after weeks of waiting, the morons (Virgin Media) finally turned up.

I'm looking for some friends to play Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, FiFA10 and probably MW2 with so feel free to add me or just leave your PSN ID below...

PSN: Mr__Drake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Back Online!!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:46 am

Thinking

I dont know if I have you on psn or not. But Im in mw some more than I have been, and might be slinking back into kz2 sooner than later.
I played a little yesterday. I forgot how different of a fps that is.
send me an invite if I dont have ya already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kilmory
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Back Online!!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:52 am

I've got KZ2 still in it's wrapper. My bad, loads of people have told me it's a good game but mostly I R happy playing MW2.

If you and Six or others have got a party going on KZ2 give me a shout, you can protect my ass as I learn the game/maps.

If you're on MW2 definately shoot me an invite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Back Online!!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:25 am

Mr__Drake wrote:
Hey guys! I'm finally back online, after weeks of waiting, the morons (Virgin Media) finally turned up.

I'm looking for some friends to play Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, FiFA10 and probably MW2 with so feel free to add me or just leave your PSN ID below...

PSN: Mr__Drake

Add Me PSN oLiam0 (last one is a zero) Play MW2 & KZ2, More than often when you see me online give me a shout to join you as I rarely check to see who's online playing what until I'm in a game to see who else is playing.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Back Online!!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:41 am

Killzone is an adjustment for sure. Huge curve to make it through if one is used to Mw. The controls are way loose and I had to change my control settings to mirror MW some. They have zoom as the r3 button as default I think, which is just sooooo not comfy.
UnicornCharlie has been in KZ some more too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kilmory
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Back Online!!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:44 pm

The lord Lesus helped me to break my KZ2 cherry tonight. Very Happy= :D

Wow it's strange! Like playing MW2 drunk, and trust me - I should know.

Will take a lot of getting used to. Think I broke about even on K/D but I can tell it's one of those games that get easier as you level up.

Loving getting kills with the pistol. Case of having to as the rifle seems to burn up your very limited ammo way too fast! Guns firing

Got loads of Squad invites whatever they are. Didn't figure out how to accept them so I prolly cheesed some people off by ignoring them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Back Online!!   Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:24 pm

Kilmory wrote:

Will take a lot of getting used to. Think I broke about even on K/D but I can tell it's one of those games that get easier as you level up.

Loving getting kills with the pistol. Case of having to as the rifle seems to burn up your very limited ammo way too fast! Guns firing

Got loads of Squad invites whatever they are. Didn't figure out how to accept them so I prolly cheesed some people off by ignoring them...

I saw you on but you didnt seem to be playing online at the time.

The squads work a bit like they did in old FoM. You have to join on your own. Just click R1 I think, Maybe right directional to highlight the Squad tab in the pre spawn "lobby" and pick one.
Its nice to have just your friends/party on its own channel again. I'll say that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Back Online!!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:52 am

I'll throw an invite your way, Drake. I've been playing KZ2 a bit lately, as six mentioned.

I have to say I really like the squad system of KZ2. Just the look of it, too. Everyone has a little code name (Mine is Uni Razz ) and it shows their health and what badges they have equiped... very efficient and sexy looking Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endlo-
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: Back Online!!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:25 am

Go ahead and send Endlo- a Friend Request, or I'll do it tomorrow, after I get home from work. Mostly playing Uncharted 2 right now, but I'll be making the jump to Killzone 2 shortly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Back Online!!   Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:16 am

Kilmory wrote:

So thats why I like it...

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Online!!   

Back to top Go down

Back Online!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-