Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Medal of Honor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

Medal of Honor - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:44 pm

i loved the beta online play Very Happy= :D
and i can't wait to get it!
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:41 pm

You're probably not gonna like it. Its nothing but a camp fest with lag.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:43 am

Campaign is very cool.

Multiplayer I can't get on. Same old EA server not connecting even though the ports are open but they're not on my router.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:46 am

Well I have traded this in (The second game I have ever traded in, and the second EA one too) The Campaign while great is too short, Kinda like MW2, But at least with MW2 I get extended game time through the online MP. With this I can't even get that. So its pretty much back to the shop trade in, Hellooooooo New Vegas!
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:32 pm

i need to return my Uc2
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:34 pm

I'm taking back what I said, this game's MP is awesome. All you need to do is be more cautious than usual. Also, be aware of where snipers go, they will ALWAYS be there. Once you get offensive killstreaks, use them against those spots and you will get triples and quads all the time.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:26 am

Bump

Ima buy this nao?

BLOPS sucks and I need to kill stuff.

I like sniping so that doesn't worry me. It would be lag that would finish me off.

So, are the servers fit for purpose and make the game playable, or do I cool my wallet until R3 comes out?
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:31 am

Iunno Kil, I haven't played this since Halloween
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:35 am

Do you have any other EA Server specific games that you play online? Say like Bad Company 1 or 2. If your not having an issue connecting to them I would say go for it as a lotta praise has been heard on it. I just can never connect to EA online. Pisses me off to no end.
Back to top Go down
Kilmory
Sixth Nation
Kilmory

Nation Reputation : 38

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:40 am

Nope, not got any of them. Might rent it first to check.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:56 am

Good enough game from my POV, story was good, but other than that, not a bloody clue as to the online.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 2:11 pm

i want this game preee bad Razz
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Still have to get to renting this....
Back to top Go down
Static-Star1
Fifth Nation
Static-Star1

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 12:24 pm

You should rent it Raist. I think its really good now that they fixed the F'ing sniping. Just keep an eye on that radar and watch for any orange dots. My recommended class is Spec Ops, coupled with anything but the P90 or whatever it is. The ideal attachments are Suppressor, and Open tip ammo. they neutralize the damage things, but it makes you pretty deadly in close quarters. Knifing is also pretty good, but somewhat laggy at times. Other than that, its all a good game though.
Back to top Go down
SpongeBobNoPants
Loyalist
Loyalist
SpongeBobNoPants

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Medal of Honor   Medal of Honor - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:48 am

Yeah dudes, I bought MoH for 29$, thankyou Black Friday, and I've been playing it pretty often. Havent finished the campaign yet, even tho its uber bad ass, just been playin MP, and its fun as shit. Funny, no one really camps in the game like CoD, so runnin' and gunnin' is where its at! Oh and snipin is really fun, they actually go down after the first Headshot. Shocked
Back to top Go down

Medal of Honor

View previous topic View next topic Back to top