The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

We lost our gold: treasure hunting in NY with pirates and ninjas involved

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: We lost our gold: treasure hunting in NY with pirates and ninjas involved   Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:48 pm

I just found this website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apparently, it is a treasure hunting game still being played, I think that nobody has found the money yet, so if you want to try, go ahead. There is $10,000 to find... only problem is that it is inside a chest and it is in coins. Shocked The clues have been given through the "episodes", which themselves are funny to watch. In them some puppet-pirates (and a ninja) give the clues. If you need help (and you probably will), people at Unfiction (the forum for Alternate Reality Games, treasure huntings and virals) has a thread dedicated to this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are "experts" and so far they have not found it, so you can always join and see if you have better luck. Their thread is at over 300 pages but you probably don't have to read it all lol

This is episode 1, you can find the other 7 online in that website and youtube. So far, it had about 15000 views. But as far as I am aware, the chest has not been found. All the first episodes have been more or less "decoded" in Unfiction, apparently are the last 3 that are complicated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: We lost our gold: treasure hunting in NY with pirates and ninjas involved   Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:59 pm

Cool find, Say. Very Happy= :D Wish they'd do something like that in my area. The old NYC is a bit too far away.
Thinking
Perhaps our TTRPG characters should go looking for it. A few zombie won't be a problem. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: We lost our gold: treasure hunting in NY with pirates and ninjas involved   Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Cool find, Say. Very Happy= :D Wish they'd do something like that in my area. The old NYC is a bit too far away.
Thinking
Perhaps our TTRPG characters should go looking for it. A few zombie won't be a problem. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: We lost our gold: treasure hunting in NY with pirates and ninjas involved   Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:54 pm

pale
Hey, I said 'a few zombies' wouldn't be a problem. Now, if it's a massive zombie horde...maybe then we have problem. Thinking But surely our kind and merciful DM wouldn't do that. Right?....Right? pale

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: We lost our gold: treasure hunting in NY with pirates and ninjas involved   Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:27 pm

In all my years of watching/playing horror games, a few zombies ALWAYS turns into a massive outbreak. No

Nice find Sey. Who knows, maybe on some off chance one of my many relatives in New York will find the treasure. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We lost our gold: treasure hunting in NY with pirates and ninjas involved   

Back to top Go down

We lost our gold: treasure hunting in NY with pirates and ninjas involved

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: