The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 am

Oh im a HUGE!!! fan of yes. The roundabout is the shibbness, im so glad someone posted this.

But now back to Faith No More!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1:19-2:00
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxxy
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:52 am

Cool
Razz
Cool
OMG
yes I just had a multiple!
Razz
& it goes on...
just oui
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:00 am

Sadly there will be no moore gary (Ha see what I did there!!)

He passed away recently...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:01 am

Rush's epic three minute drum solo in YYZ from Exit... Stage Left lasts from 2:20 to 5:32

Aqua Timez's Alones from 0:00 to 0:22. Since I heard that as an opening theme for Bleach, I could actually imagine Kon singing the begining of that song with the mod souls swaying behind him.

*ADMIN EDIT* - Can you search for your own vids first next time, Kid? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:20 pm

Lakme - "The flower duet" by Delibes. 0:33 - 0:45

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:53 pm

I too own the bleach opening from Aqua-Timez. I'm even thinking of learning the Bass line.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:12 pm

1:12-1:35
Listen to the Guitar and the Vocals. Very Happy= :D

all the lyrics but 0:39- 50 the bass (L) I love you

and from my Fav band
Guitar solo 2:48-3:40 Best guitar solo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You have to pick a certain part that really gets to you, Wolf... Then post the vid with a time marker. Wink

I think 'Zira may have missed this post... And the OP too. Razz

Thinking

I thought about it. I don't work like that.

When I find something I like it's because I like the whole song, but when I pull out only pieces of it and say I like them it almost breaks it up and then it's not as good anymore in my eyes. I don't like skipping to the part I like of a song because the rest of the song isn't that good. Maybe the parts of the song I like can be heard throughout the entire song and it's not possible to pick out a section that stands above the rest because it's all good. I mean, that's why you listen to songs, right? Yes, there are songs that have sections that I think are good, but I don't really listen to those that often because I sit there thinking "Come on! Get to the good part already!" and then it just becomes something frustrating to listen to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:34 pm

we're just looking to see what part of a song, that you like, stands out the most to you...

i dont think that was all that necessary^

Back To Topic

1:00 - 1:18 and the Percussion at 2:04 - 2:22
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charlie
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:56 am

The Count of Tuscany - Dream Theater

Minor Eargasms
Guitar Solo @ :28
String Melody @ 1:42
Keyboard Riff @ 2:35
Riff @ 8:48

Major Eargasms
The Whole Freaking 2nd Half: 10:47 - 19:17
This is one of the only songs where when I listen to it, I don't care about anything else in the world.
I can't even explain the feelings I was experiencing when I saw them play this song live. It was probably 20 of the best minutes of my life.

Nice Thread, Leo Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:21 am

Spoiler:

Lakme - "The flower duet" by Delibes. 0:33 - 0:45

I'm glad you went classical on this one Leo. Wasn't sure if this thread would touch on the topic at all...but since you opened it up, one of my favorite pieces of all time, and one of the most moving:

Samuel Barber - Adagio for Strings, op. 11

@ 5:11 - 7:06 The build and climax of the piece almost brings me to tears every time. So much emotion in the notes. Platoon anyone?

Also while we're on the subject, another powerful piece from Mozart's Requiem.

Lacrimosa @ 0:11 when the singers enter on those minor chords always gives me chills. I'm a huge fan of choral music from this period, and of gregorian chants. Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:51 am

The Count of Tuscany - Dream Theater

Yes. Twisted Evil that is all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:32 am

Nice Thread, Leo Smile

Thanks, bro... And thanks for the idea, I did think you might make a thread about it but I know you've been busy. Very Happy= :D

That's a good mix of stuff there, Evey.. I just noticed the hi-hat in the Ziggy Stardust excerpt seems to have been 'ping-ponged' left to right in the mix, never heard it before. Thinking

Nice classical pieces, Fawlty. Very Happy= :D Anything goes in this thread, as long as it affects you in some way and shows the power that music can hold.. Wink

Last edited by Leo_337 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:43 am

Blast from the past: Sly and the family stone's "I wanna take you higher"

0:42-0:55 drrrrrrooooooollllllll
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Great song wolf! Love me some Sly!

Always good to see the younger crowd appreciating some of the best music around. In my opinion the 60's and 70's are the best decades for music bar none. Wish I could have lived during the time...my ultimate wish would have been to be able to go to the Monterey Pop Festival or Woodstock. We just don't have awesomeness like that anymore.

Here's another classic from the Isley Brothers:

I Got Work To Do - @ 0:27 - 0:58 The first verse and chorus are just awesome...youtube doesn't do it justice.

I got work to do Woman!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:36 pm

Mastodon - 'Sleeping Giant' ... 0:25 - 0:40 Guitar riff makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Slipknot - 'Before I forget' ... 1:37 - 2:05 Vocal melody of the chorus, very suspenseful.

The Prodigy - 'Your love' ... 0:15 - 0:50 Synth line, especially behind the breakbeat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolf_cub61
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Ah I love mastodon. Got all their stuff... Blood Mountains their best album in my opinion...

and Fawlty, yea I agree the 60s and 70s where the times to be in existance... Though I wish I went to the 2002 Bonaroo Festival. So many great musicians...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:32 am

Surprised this one hasn't come up yet. Very Happy= :D

Jimi Hendrix - "All along the Watchtower" ... 2:27 - 2:47 Rhythm guitar riff

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:58 am

We knew you wanted to post it Leo so we held off until you were ready!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:15 pm

LoL, thanks bro. Wink

TBH, it was a hard choice as to what part was the bigger 'Eargasm' on that track... The intro riff, the opening solo... But I remember seeing that rhythm part in a tab once and, no matter how I tried, I couldn't get it to sound like JH. Sad

Taught me that it ain't just where you put your fingers... It's how you put 'em too. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:52 am

Was listening to this one yesterday and felt that familiar tingle in my ear!

Really the whole song is awesome, but the 'gasm starts right away @ 0:19 - 0:46 right as the first verse comes in, and the second wave hits at 1:58 with the guitar build-up! The whole song is so epic I just feel so pumped!

Enjoy!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:16 am

Nice choice, Fawlty... Whole lotta Zeppelin-love in this thread. Wink

I love the outro on that track... I noticed that there's a Foos song that nods it's head towards it with it's own outro, off the 'Nothing left to lose' album I think. Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:07 am

Nice choice, Fawlty... Whole lotta Zeppelin-love in this thread. Wink

I love the outro on that track... I noticed that there's a Foos song that nods it's head towards it with it's own outro, off the 'Nothing left to lose' album I think. Thinking

I really don't think anyone could (or should) create an eargasm thread without a good amount of Zeppelin-love! Yeah the outro is great too...I mean really the whole song for that matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxxy
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 am

Cool
This thread is full of win!
From Bowie to Mozart.. past Led Zep & onto Hendrix! I love it
So a lil tune here
That intro!
Just follow that bassline!
1.57 epic!
2.18 bring it!!!!!!
Razz
Twisted Evil
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vrals597
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:22 pm

this entire song gives me an eargasm, heck the entire album does lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.    

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nation 'Multiple Eargasm' thread.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat :: Music-
Jump to: