The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:29 pm

They have the worst defences against proxy servers, but still...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:00 pm

At my high school they blocked like every proxy server that everyone found out about lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:12 am

When I was at school our computer teacher was only one chapter ahead of us.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Has anyone noticed I've been logging on to Sixth Nation during school hours more often?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:52 pm

Nope.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
omega9
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 29

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:39 am

School starts for me today at 2. Is nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:06 am

Very nice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kratosXS
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:50 am

No ^ Borat ^, it's better than that.

It's wonderful. Very Happy= :D

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:53 am

On Tuesdays and Fridays my last class gets out at 2:00. The rest of the week I'm home by noon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:28 pm

My class always gets out at 2:00. But since First Symester Finals are next week, I'll get out around noon. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Does anyone have COD WaW? I'm thinking about buying it, and I can get it for $12. I've looked it up and it seems pretty cool. But I want some of your opinions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:54 pm

i have world at war. I paid $10 at game stop around xmas time. for that price, its definatly worth it for zombies alone. I haven't played the campaign but my fiance said it was good for that price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:03 pm

It's supposed to be a very good campaign, but from what I've looked, the reason it didn't get excellent reviews was becuase the flamethrower is overpowered, the tanks aren't as good as they should be, and the campaign is short, (as all COD campaigns are.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:49 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
It's supposed to be a very good campaign, but from what I've looked, the reason it didn't get excellent reviews was becuase the flamethrower is overpowered, the tanks aren't as good as they should be, and the campaign is short, (as all COD campaigns are.)

I thought the campaign was so terrible I didn't bother finishing it. I just didn't like anything in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:08 pm

for $12, who cares if its not spectacular. I guess it depends on what you like, because I LOVED R2's campaign, some people hated it. Most people liked MW2's campaign, I couldn't finish it. But I'd buy it and if you dont like it, you can just put it on craigslist for $5-10 and its like you just rented it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:20 pm

Thanks, I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:48 pm

lol mw2's campaign was crap. R2 was meh. i liked the way FoM was a lot more. R2 tried to give hale to much chracter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Yeah FOM's campaign was awesome, but for some reason, I can play R2's campaign over and over again and not get bored. Maybe I'll sound like a girl, but I like that its more colorful I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:03 am

mattmo0121 wrote:

It was meh

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 am

I loved MW2 on my cuz's 360. Espesially the opening to 'Wolverines!' That's in my general area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:04 pm

WTH? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] scratch

I liked the part where they said he was embarrassed at the position he finds himself in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Someone not quite right in the head? :-/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:10 pm

And that's why you don't leave Leo unattended in the barnyard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
And that's why you don't leave Leo Liam unattended in the barnyard.

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:50 am

You know what is more disturbing is that they never said the sex of the horse *stunned* (if they did me missed it)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: