The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:32 am

Yes, until they made the M16-A2, then it offered more variety in terms of shooting, the first M16 was only a 3 round burst, the new M16 has 3 choices now- single, burst, auto.
GIT SUM!
Guns firing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:22 pm

D1LDOBAGG1NS wrote:
ooh ooh I found some head phones I want. . (well Ear Buds)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Teknines by Munitio

That's pretty damn cool. I googled it and I like the brass looking ones better to be honest. They're pretty damn expensive though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:30 am

I finally got around to cleaning up my Gmail account. Facebook and Sixthnation aren't helping with these stupid updates, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:54 pm

That's why I turned off Email alerts on Facebook and have all these emails from the Nation here go straight to my spam folder lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:34 pm

I feel awesome right now. Cool

Why do you feel awesome right now Az?

I was walking home from uni and was passing my high school when a dog came up from behind me and started running ahead and kind of hanging out. I looked around to see if there were any other humans around but saw none, so I continued walking thinking that she'll get called back since she has dog tags on her. The dog walked along the road too, sniffing everything along the way and generally sticking with me. After a few blocks and many searchings for other humans it became clear that her owners weren't around and the dog might be lost. She ran to the other side of the road at some point so I thought she might be okay at that point, but then she crossed back when there was traffic. She nearly got hit from cars going both ways, and since I'm the only person it looks like it's my dog being a dumb puppy. When I crossed the road to go down my cul-de-sac she didn't follow until she saw me again so I though "Yup, she's lost."

I get home and Mum helps tie her up in the garage and we get her some water and some carpet to sit on since the concrete's cold. We call the SPCA and tell them the tag numbers and we then get Lucy's owner's numbers from them. After a couple of hours her owners phone and it turns out they're a couple of blocks away.

The sad puppy starts pulling really hard on the make-shift leash as her owner hops out of the car that's just come down the cul-de-sac. "Lucy! What are you doing here?" It sounds like they moved into the area recently and they let her out while they were in the yard and they turned around and she was gone. So she's back home now and it was a happy ending. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:36 pm

We need new Internet Rules:

Rule #42: It's the answer.
Rule #3: NEAL PEART IS THE GREATEST F*CKING DRUMMER IN THE WORLD!!
Rule #4: Chuck Norris is the exeption to all rules. Including this one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:52 am

That's a great story Az. Glad to see she found her way back home :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:18 pm

Nicely done Az! I once nursed a wild bird back to health. I was walking through the bush and I noticed a bird was trying to fly but it only made it like 2 feet into the air and then it kept crashing. Poor thing had some of its tail feathers pulled out and its flight had gotten all messed up. I managed to grab it and once it knew I wasnt going to hurt it, it actually just stood on my thumb, with my hands open. Took it in, gave it some food and water for a few days and let it go after it figured out how to fly again. The next spring we saw it eating food in the backyard so we know it survived the winter. Kinda gives you a warm fuzzy feelin dont it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SpongeBobNoPants
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:28 pm

I once hit a bird with my truck whilst driving.
Mother trucker neva stood a chance.
Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Awesome story Captain Crazypants.

CptCrazypants wrote:
Kinda gives you a warm fuzzy feelin dont it?

Why yes it does. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:26 am

SpongeBobNoPants wrote:
Cool

No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:49 pm

SpongeBobNoPants wrote:
Cool

Now THAT gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:10 pm

So sore... Sad

Who knew sitting could hurt so?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:11 pm

get a comfier chair? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:15 pm

I don't think it'll make a difference. Simulated CPR is a lot of work.

I got my Bronze Cross certification yesterday, but I really need to get my endurance up before I can think about taking NLS, so I'll work on that and start working on my other first aid courses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:44 am

GT 5 Endurance Races, man those bring back memories...

Entire Saturday afternoons spent doing just one race...

Gotta love those huge payouts though :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:06 am

RF: I hate sorting out car and home insurance policies. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:17 am

So do the insurance companies. Thats why they make it so hard for you.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:21 am

Trying to get quotes to put eldest daughter on car insurance should she pass her test tomorrow. I swear they just toss dice to make up a quote. I have had the following quotations (bear in mind insuring the car for me costs £170 a year):

£6,000 (yup THOUSAND)
£2,300
£2,000
£1,100 (from my own insurer who I've been with for 20 years)

and then...

£600 (which is affordable).

That's an order of magnitude difference between the lowest and the highest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:41 am

Third Party Cover only on the £600 one?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:26 am

On all of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:15 am

6,000 for TPC only? Fuck that.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Yikes! They always seem to screw you over on insurance when you first get your license.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:36 pm

I was introduced to the ridiculous insurance rates in the UK through Top Gear when they were doing that challenge where they were pretending to be 17-year-olds. How does anyone afford that? >.<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:43 pm

You wait until you're 25.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: