The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yeah it really sucks what that place has become. It makes me sad just thinking about it.

It P'S me off every time I go there. What happen to them at IG.

I have not scene or heard of a post cast in ages.

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRR

I used to love IG Sad

There was a new podcast last week. First in the new season. All about R&C.

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats the best news I have heard all day. I have got to check that out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:07 am

It's not on iTunes, but you can download it from IG directly: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:29 am

To be honest I have became highly disappointed in IG for the lack of being there in the community.Kinda pisses me off that they have abandon us like that.Bryan comes ever now and again..but it's his job.He doesn't seem to be there because he wants to.If IG doesn't care why should I.A community is about friends coming together and co existing and having a good time.We do that here but with out trolls and shit heads corrupting the place.I love it here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:41 am

There was a lot of feeling before Christmas that IG had really let the community down with the lack of updates about the bugs etc in R2. You should have seen some of the discussions on the Infected boards. It is a real shame that a forum that had almost daily input from IG (especially JS) went to what we have now where JS is seen once every 8 weeks or so and Bryan stays mostly in the bug fixing places. I get the impression that IG themselves hate the new forum and that's why none of them participates. Where' JSD, for example? Even the mods are rare sightings these days. (Did Postal finally go postal?)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A_Bloody_Bunny
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:55 am

Postal stops in daily, doesn't say much
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:56 am

I talked often to Pacman before the migration.He and the others were dead set against the migration all together.They fought (according to Pacman ) hard to prevent it but Sony had the upper hand. Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad So I now assume they're absence falls back on that.But if we were willing to give it a try,shouldn't they?Makes no sense.Did that community mean nothing to them?Actions speak louder then words so that answers the question I guess. Crying or Very sad
I haven't talked to Postal since he sent me a youtube link about his puppy.I will tell you this,I miss him much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:05 am

I don't know what's to stop IG having a forum called 'MyResisting' or something and make it exactly like 1.0 Wink

Once SONY see how popular it is and how many people choose it over 2.0 then they would surely cave, wouldn't they? Crying or Very sad

[/FLIGHTOFFANTASY]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:12 am

Leonardo_337 wrote:
I don't know what's to stop IG having a forum called 'MyResisting' or something and make it exactly like 1.0 Wink

Once SONY see how popular it is and how many people choose it over 2.0 then they would surely cave, wouldn't they? Crying or Very sad

[/FLIGHTOFFANTASY]

Couple of reasons, I guess: (1) Sony owns the Intellectual Property to the Resistance universe and IG doing something in direct competition to Sony would probably not go down too well (2) the Res games are now not solely produced by IG. The new MyRes offers a platform for discussing all the Res. games, including Sony Bend's Resistance Retribution. Like it or hate it, IG are now only one of a 'family' of producers of the Resistance franchise.

At the moment I'm thinkint that if IG hate their forum so much, why get upset when regular members leave? It's not like it's a place where we can have much interaction with IG anymore. This place is fast becoming the joint where the cool kids hang out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:19 am

Here's a question ..
What happens when/if R3 comes out?Will they build a Myres 3.0 shutting down 2.0?R4 Myres 4.0? RETARDED!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:25 am

Here's a question ..
What happens when/if R3 comes out?Will they build a Myres 3.0 shutting down 2.0?R4 Myres 4.0? RETARDED!!! Evil or Very Mad

Umm, I doubt it. I reckon they'll just add R3 boards to MyRes 2.0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:29 am

Here's a question ..

Umm, I doubt it. I reckon they'll just add R3 boards to MyRes 2.0

If there's anyone left to read them, that is... Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:34 am

Am I naive to believe Myres will never have a community like the one we created on 1.0?
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:35 am

Why is it when me is sick me can drink Sunkist without any throat soreness but when me drinks Fanta me throat hurts like hell?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
D1LDOBAGG1NS
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:35 am

It never will, since they changed the format to a more complex one vs. using BBCode like this forum and many others.

Fanta has no Caffeine and more salt than Sunkist, plus Sunkist is Full of Win!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 am

So what I am wondering is Does Ig own all the rights to R&C, because those boards are the awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:29 am

scratch Not really sure. I know IG prides themselves on being "A independent company" But Sony has their hand in the Resistance cookie jar so I would assume it's the same for R&C.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:31 am

I know they still have the R&C forum and its in SMF.

ahhh SMF how I love thee. Shocked Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:43 pm

RQ: How old do socks have to be before they stop covering your feet in fluff? Shocked Rolling Eyes

:rabbit:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daiton
First Nation
First Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:09 pm

hey dole you beat all those mgss games yet
No sir.
finish it you need to

I talked often to Pacman before the migration.He and the others were dead set against the migration all together.They fought (according to Pacman ) hard to prevent it but Sony had the upper hand. Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad So I now assume they're absence falls back on that.But if we were willing to give it a try,shouldn't they?Makes no sense.Did that community mean nothing to them?Actions speak louder then words so that answers the question I guess. Crying or Very sad
I haven't talked to Postal since he sent me a youtube link about his puppy.I will tell you this,I miss him much.
pacman rocks :afro:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob_Raptor
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:55 am

RANDOM wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:09 am

Random Fact: Lots of catching up to do.

Now on to my weekend.
Friday night went out to check out a new club that opened up in town, pretty cool, nice atmos, strict bouncers though.
From there met up with the girlfriend and her Best Friend along with two lesbians I know then went to a different club.
Danced, Dranks, went home with four women.
While in the club the lesbians were doing the whole couple thing, kissing and hugging. Men could not help but stop stare and point. I decided to go "Yeah thats right, these be me bitches. I be Pimpin' huh?" Nearly got punched cause I blew a kiss at one guy who couldn't stop staring.
Went home stayed up till 6 drinking and having a laugh.
Saturday, zombification as I woke up 3 hours later... I had to cook the breakfast. Stayed up till 4am again, just couldn't sleep. Sunday... I forget Sunday... What the frick did I do... walked the dogs I think... *Shrugs* Monday went to a lake, sunned it up took it easy, few beers. Went out last night as well for more... think I spent €600 this weekend alone... Bank Holidays... I always end up broke. GOOD TIMES!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob_Raptor
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:40 am

Liam wrote:
Random Fact: Lots of catching up to do.

Now on to my weekend.
Friday night went out to check out a new club that opened up in town, pretty cool, nice atmos, strict bouncers though.
From there met up with the girlfriend and her Best Friend along with two lesbians I know then went to a different club.
Danced, Dranks, went home with four women.
While in the club the lesbians were doing the whole couple thing, kissing and hugging. Men could not help but stop stare and point. I decided to go "Yeah thats right, these be me bitches. I be Pimpin' huh?" Nearly got punched cause I blew a kiss at one guy who couldn't stop staring.
Went home stayed up till 6 drinking and having a laugh.
Saturday, zombification as I woke up 3 hours later... I had to cook the breakfast. Stayed up till 4am again, just couldn't sleep. Sunday... I forget Sunday... What the frick did I do... walked the dogs I think... *Shrugs* Monday went to a lake, sunned it up took it easy, few beers. Went out last night as well for more... think I spent €600 this weekend alone... Bank Holidays... I always end up broke. GOOD TIMES!

Yea, an average weekend here in South Africa, instead of strict bouncers you get the kind that say "Got any weapons, NO, then you better pick one or you won't survive". LOL. Just kidding you really know how to party hey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:59 am

Its not a matter of knowing its just a matter of doing. I don't know how to party, I just go out and have some craic.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:41 am

craic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bob_Raptor
Second Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:43 am

craic?

I was afraid to ask......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: