Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

Battlefield 3 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:53 am

cheers In Soviet Russia, jet land you!
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:25 am

LOL^

sitrep on the assignments: finished up the support class and got the mg36. did not try it yet, as i don't want to tarnish my good memories of perfect zen with the gun and mowing down all before me in bad company 1.

wishing everyone good gaming!
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 9:57 pm

Wish they had kill cams for this game as me stalked 1 guy from his radio beacon all the way to me teams spawn and when he just got set up to snipe me placed a claymore on him. After getting to a safe distance there was a nice big explosion and me got a double kill. A guy must of spawned on him and got up to run triggering the claymore.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:37 am

fait attencion!

check the battlefield 3 store in game: there is a freebie for all of us!
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:23 am

What kind of freebie?
Back to top Go down
eattheword
Loyalist
Loyalist
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:21 pm

A free one, I think. A Nathan Hale skin?
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:51 pm

I'd prefer a Stephen Cartwright skin to be honest. It'd probably never happen since a British soldier probably won't fit on either the American or Russian side. Razz

It's the Physical Warfare Pack, which used to be an exclusive pre-order. Prepare to download a 100KB file everyone!
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:07 am

it made my night yesterday. i was looking at some of my classes and being bummed because i dont play recon, but have always liked the sks. low and behold i check the store to see if they put anything up about upcoming dlc and there it was!

it is a festivus miracle!

anyways i am going to try and change my sleeping habits around to what all you daywalkers do during my vacation. that way we can all celebrate christmas the way it was intended: blasting through a line of mines in a russian mbt with jets screaming over head, humvees jumping off ledges disgourging soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 9:32 am

GGs last night jollitimer. The server you were on finally had a spot open up. Laughing

I had way too much fun with the C4 last night. Cool
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:51 am

make some jihad hummers?

Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 6:06 am

Azira wrote:
GGs last night jollitimer. The server you were on finally had a spot open up. Laughing

I had way too much fun with the C4 last night. Cool
su.. wait what ? Thinking
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:36 pm

>_> You are on my friends list. I managed to get into your squad for a few rounds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then I had to quit. Sad
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 12:58 pm

Azira wrote:
>_> You are on my friends list. I managed to get into your squad for a few rounds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then I had to quit. Sad
Oh lol, well I didn't know don't hahaha Very Happy= :D now I just feel bad would have stepped up more than I did Razz
Well atleast I got a good laugh ot of the confusion Laughing definately hit me up some time again and we will.. you know.. kill some dudes Razz
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:47 pm

hmmmm norway huh? I think our time zone differential might work out!
Would you like to become internet friends? LOL.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:16 am

Hmmm perhaps, Razz
sure just add me anytime Battlefield 3 - Page 20 915210
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:08 am

How's the chat on BF3? Any improvements?
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:51 pm

I heard my clan members a bit better yesterday, but I don't think there has been any official "yes we worked on it, here's a patch."
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 6:38 am

what chat swift? lol. I think dice can explain it as being affected by enemy jamming, LOL.

GG Dingo! What a tank driver you are! I dont care for driving tanks but i love being the little mg gunner that could. Sorry I didnt notice I was squad leader sooner, we missed out on some points.

one thing that i know everyone is complaining about right now is usas plus frag rounds. i didnt see the big deal until operation metro at 3:00am with a couple people litterally lobbing the shells into B. FRUSTRATED. pretty much gives someone the main cannon on the light tanks

Cry :cry2:

/end whining
Back to top Go down
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation
SwiftJusticeATX

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:36 am

I'll have to get back on over break
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 pm

can't play sp
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:10 pm

You're not really missing anything.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:25 pm

Azira wrote:
You're not really missing anything.
lol thats not the point
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:14 am

hmm is it doing that every gaming session?
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 5:19 am

Dmick024 wrote:
hmm is it doing that every gaming session?
yep and i'm not the only one and its does it offline
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top