Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

Nation Reputation : 12

Battlefield 3 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:30 am

im west coast US, but i am up very very late.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 9:38 am

Banned lol.

30+ kills and 6 max deaths 3 games in a row via tank. "user unable to connect to server for 24hrs"
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:07 pm

Um... you weren't cheating, right?
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:38 pm

Lol a little nonchalant dont you think "I Was cheating lol and then I got banned"
Also didn't know that servers banned people who are doing well, In my case it just kicks me from the game.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Me was not cheating and sent an email to them asking for the reason for the ban. Apparently me not the only one who has been banned for no reason. A few friends have had the same thing happen to them this week.

Me can still play it under another login so me thinks it has to be a glitch in the server somewhere

From newbie to lvl 8 in 2 games while vsing level 30+ players.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:32 pm

Woot, got BF3 today and I'll probably get B2K tomorrow during the Boxing Day sales so I can get a PSN card Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 3:38 am

very good progress tonight. the christmas horde has arrived Twisted Evil

at least i had the benefit of playing at launch so everyone was still green, but i feel sorry for these people jumping in and getting massacred!

1st japanese party that i have been able to successfully infiltrate. good group of people, but alas i forgot to send a thankyou message to them after they left for letting me stay in the party ;_;
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:49 am

Is there a way of having a squad of more than 4 people? Because if we were to have a group of over 8 people or so, how would they all communicate? I'm thinking maybe the squad leaders set their Voice Chat so they can hear the entire team, while the squad members just keep it in squads.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:32 am

GG's Dmick. That was me first time in a mobile AA and now its ranked up to be menacing. That Rush game went for 1hr 10mins and me ended up with 41 ribbons 37 kills 21 deaths. Me loves newbies that don't realise its C4 on the ground ^_^
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:07 pm

A one hour game? Holy crap! Would that mean you're not dying, but not planting the charges at the m-coms?

Also, I can't wait till I can get a sniper that can one/two hit kills. The SKS can get really annoying...
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Daniel wrote:
A one hour game? Holy crap! Would that mean you're not dying, but not planting the charges at the m-coms?

Also, I can't wait till I can get a sniper that can one/two hit kills. The SKS can get really annoying...

Aim for the head, that's where the pudding is! Razz
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Hate the snipers in BF3.......
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 8:17 pm

LOL Dingo i was so tired. it was 5:00am my time!! i did have some fun though with it, especially rocking a 1014 as a sniper.

it lasted so long because it waqs 4 on 4 in a rush map. and of course if the other team would have gotten it in thier thick heads that if they ditch vehicles, they would steamroll us. but they werent so it was long.

snipers are fun to flank and knife while they are going prone!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:03 pm

MMMM 35- 12 with 2 helicopters taken down with the m320 muahahaha Razz
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 3:21 am

shoot the pilots?

i finally unlocked AA missiles for jets but im no top gun!
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:58 am

yeah, the first time straight into the cockpit and BAM!! both of them dead, then the second time it flies over my head and bam as it takes a turn, they get away, but I shot my famas taking one guy out and blowing up the heli BOOM!! 3 guys dead :3
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:33 pm

dang! i bet they were angry.

tried a couple more rounds this morning of rush, and good lord was it a terrible experience. gonna have to switch to conquest for a while.
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 3:55 am

When I acquire a new PS3, Dan, you and I are going to carve up in BF3... In fact... Mass carving upness from the Nation in BF3!!! cheers If that's ok with everyone? Razz

Still haven't seen the B2K maps etc. yet...
New GT5 DLC out...
ACR Multiplayer untouched...

So much to do!!
Battlefield 3 - Page 22 535803 So much supplies will be needed.
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 5:04 am

b2k maps are.......alright. from an infantry standpoint its a nightmare because of so much walking between points.

i started just using vehicles more and found that i like them a lot better from the inside of an air conditioned tank.

a lot of people got the game for christmas so there are lots of servers up. I did run into my first tween that was singing on the mic. for some damned reason the voip can clearly transmit this kids scratchy voice hip hop, but not other comm chat.
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:41 pm

i-like-ninjas wrote:
So much to do!!
I know the feeling. I got All 4 One, R3, Deus Ex and Uncharted 3 for Christmas. People will have to send me invites and hope I'll be able to peel myself off of what I was doing. Razz
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Dmick024 wrote:
from an infantry standpoint its a nightmare because of so much walking between points.
Walking is healthy, right? scratch

Shrug

Still, as long as people die by my hand, all is good. Or bad, depending how you look at it. Thinking I am Philosoraptor!

Azira wrote:
i-like-ninjas wrote:
So much to do!!
I know the feeling. I got All 4 One, R3, Deus Ex and Uncharted 3 for Christmas. People will have to send me invites and hope I'll be able to peel myself off of what I was doing. Razz
Waiting for a sale in PS3s so that there is one present, I recieved $220 in total (Buy ALL the games!!!) and a deodorant pack. Razz

I think Aunty ninja was telling me in a subtle as possible way that I've been running around the forests a bit too much... Hey, a ninja's got to eat... No Real reason is she shouldered a last year gift onto me. affraid
All that aside, I can buy even more games when I am yet to finish current stuff!! D:< Good work Ninjas, good work indeed...
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 3:54 am

What happened with your old PS3 anyway? God, I need to be more active :p
Unlocked the Bipod for the SV98 and I adore that gun! I think the only time I won't be using Recon is when I'm trolling with C4 Battlefield 3 - Page 22 1931472354
Back to top Go down
Dmick024
Sixth Nation
Dmick024

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:55 am

i love that whole video montage. there is another funny one where a guy keeps on pulling jets into places they cant back out of on his team, and shooting rockets into his teams choppers causing them to veer off and teamkill everyone inside, LOL. its horrible, but its so funny.

unlocked usas tonight. great for breaching, but still love my 1014 for operation metro. until they patch the frag round usas my advice is to go support and spam ammo boxes for your shotgun users. this is the only way to keep them pumping rounds so your battle line can break through to B. got so so so so many points and ribbons just throwing down boxes and setting claymores.

taking the dingo approach to life on everything else: tanks
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:32 pm

I've seen that video before, and I love it. Battlefield 3 - Page 22 1931472354 Every time I C4 a tank I say peek-a-boo. I don't know why, maybe I just miss TF2. Razz
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3   Battlefield 3 - Page 22 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Daniel wrote:
[color=red][b]What happened with your old PS3 anyway?
Went for swim... Embarassed Crying or Very sad Cry :cry2:
Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top