The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Plz HELP me in the Official Playstation Forum Europe TODAY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Plz HELP me in the Official Playstation Forum Europe TODAY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:14 am

Hi all!

I would like to ask for a little favour if you have an account in the Official Playstation Forum (Europe). Some friends of mine are in the head to get the best clan award against the clan of the forum. I told them to accept the votes and let the best win but that was when I thought the competition was against other clans. I think it is not fair to have included the Official Playstation Forum clan because a) it is not a clan, b) has no rules or guidelines, c) it is just a friend list for community events, d) its leader is one of the Sony office based MVPs, e) they will always get votes from people who just want some favour from mods and admins. The clan award had been scrapped a couple of years ago but they created last year the "forum clan" and then this year they have reinstated the award and add the "forum clan" to it. I don't think it is fair with the rest of clans, specially because some of the members of that clan, even mods, have been advertising the contest in their personal Twitter accounts and sending messages here and there.

THE VOTE ENDS TODAY

All is needed is to give "Kudos" in the post that says "VLR":
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Not everybody will be able to vote though, they need to be registered in those forums and have read a minimum of 500 threads or so (I think), but any vote counts and there might be people here who has a dormant account there.

Please? Excited

THANKS!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Plz HELP me in the Official Playstation Forum Europe TODAY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:10 am

Sorry hun... Playstation forums get no love from me. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Plz HELP me in the Official Playstation Forum Europe TODAY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:19 am

You have my vote by proxy but I don't even know if I'm up there, let alone at the 500 post requirement.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Plz HELP me in the Official Playstation Forum Europe TODAY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:46 am

Crying or Very sad Oooh... they have 5 votes difference atm but they decide when it closes... and they are advertising in Twitter "Only 5 votes left"... it's really unfair! Sad

It's not 500 posts made, the requirements for voting are 500 pages read and 2 weeks in the forum. That is whay I was saying that maybe if some of you have an old account then it would be fine.

If you are registered there... Please!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Plz HELP me in the Official Playstation Forum Europe TODAY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:50 am

ooooh Hmmm go have a look see then.

Edit: Apparantly I can't give Kudos. Soz love.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Plz HELP me in the Official Playstation Forum Europe TODAY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:24 am

Sad

They managed to get more votes, only 3 ahead now Sad

Requirements to vote are: to have an account for over 2 weeks and to have viewed/read 500 pages during all that time. Go to that thread and "kudos"the post that says VLR.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PLEASEEEEE!!!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Plz HELP me in the Official Playstation Forum Europe TODAY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:09 am

70 - 68 to VLR at the moment, Seyel. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Plz HELP me in the Official Playstation Forum Europe TODAY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:37 am

70-69 Sad They were with a difference of 8 yesterday. The vote was supposed to finish today but suddenly now "it will finish at midnight". They are campaigning really badly everywhere and they obviously have more ways to get to people. I can't believe they have put themselves into the list to be voted!

Pleaaaaase!
If you have an account there you just need to watch some pages until you can vote! Vote ends in 10 hours!!! They have closed the gap suddenly!! Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Plz HELP me in the Official Playstation Forum Europe TODAY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:38 pm

I can log in but I can't give kudos... and that's the account I registered over there years ago. Are you sure it's just a minimum post read count?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Plz HELP me in the Official Playstation Forum Europe TODAY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:27 pm

Sad

If you log in and you go to your account, at the right, there is a box where it says:

"Statistics
Total Page Views" <-- This has to be 500 or over in order to let you vote, plus having registered over 2 weeks ago. If you are close to that number, a bit of browsing will bring it up and will let you vote.

The fight is quite tight atm, over 80 both of them and still recruiting votes!! 90 minutes to finish!!! Pleaaaaaaase!!! *begs and begs and begs*

lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Plz HELP me in the Official Playstation Forum Europe TODAY   Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 pm

500 pages viewed or 500 posts viewed? I have the post number but can't give any kudos...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plz HELP me in the Official Playstation Forum Europe TODAY   

Back to top Go down

Plz HELP me in the Official Playstation Forum Europe TODAY

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: