The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Walk So Kids Can Talk

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
banded1
Tenth Nation

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Walk So Kids Can Talk   Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:45 pm

I wasnt too sure where to put this

i hate to be like one of those door to door cherity pepole, but would anyone be interested in donating to Kids Help Phone "Walk so Kids can Talk"?
My girlfriend works for KHP (kids help phone) and is taking part in the walk so i thought i'd try to help her out with her donations.

The Walk for Kids Help Phone is a family-friendly event that takes place in more than 40 communities across Canada. It’s a fun, non-competitive, 5 km route.

Quote :
Our mission is to improve the well-being of children and youth in Canada by providing them anonymous and confidential professional counselling, referrals, and information through technologically-based communications media. Every day, Kids Help Phone counsellors answer calls and online questions from across Canada. No matter what the problem or concern our counsellors are there to provide immediate and caring support, information and referrals to the kids who reach out to us.

If anyone is interested [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will take to the homepage of the site. to pledge, just click the option on the top right. you need to pledge an individual, so, on the search page, just enter the name Jill Noronha, and youll see a link at the bottom with her name for her specific fund raising page. You'll see a "pledge me" button. you can donate using a credit card or paypal.

For anyone who takes part, we thank you in advance for your help I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Walk So Kids Can Talk   Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:14 am

Bump for charity. If you complain about this bump for charity you will be visited by three ghosts at christmas, who despite popular opinion to the contary, will beat the shite out of you.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Walk So Kids Can Talk   Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:34 pm

lol thanks liam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content