The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:46 am

That and how about the baseball/basketball HofF? (Not sure which one)

NYC might not seem rough but it has its rough areas, its got a fair amount of Crips in it lol, the Suburbs are nice, the only action that the police in my town get is busting up High School drinking parties lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : -1

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:07 am

whatbearisbest wrote:
detroit just has a lot of political corruption. but they do that to themselves
well my city has the highs teen pregnancy rate in canada and people that smoke pot Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vrals597
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:20 am

well that is an interesting fun fact, and what city would this be? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:30 am

Vrals597 wrote:
well that is an interesting fun fact, and what city would this be? lol
telephone city Wink Cool
i know some canadian will say its real name Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vrals597
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:43 pm

or I could just google it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
or I could just google it lol
you learn that stuff in school Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:11 pm

-Dj- wrote:
whatbearisbest wrote:
well my city has the highs teen pregnancy rate in canada and people that smoke pot Laughing

Pshh I can do better than that lol I live in the Murder capital of canada. (as well as the berry captital but thats boring) Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
-Dj-
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:12 pm

CptCrazypants wrote:
-Dj- wrote:
whatbearisbest wrote:

Pshh I can do better than that lol I live in the Murder capital of canada. (as well as the berry captital but thats boring) Very Happy= :D
Port Coquitlam ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:36 pm

whatbearisbest wrote:
annoying accents Wink

Yeah, it's true. But I'm glad I don't talk like that lol. I pronounce my R's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   

Back to top Go down

The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: