The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:53 am

I'm pumped to see Game 6 tomorrow in the Bruins/Canadiens series. Definitely going to be a good one, it's so nice to see the Bruins come back and win three straight after losing games one and two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Hope the Bruins don't choke like last year. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:42 pm

whatbearisbest wrote:
as much as I hate the blackhawks, I want them to win game 7 so the wings get to play the preds instead of the sharks.

plus Vancouver is so overrated so if they do loose, it will be proof.
lmao., being first in almost everything this year, doesn't make them overrated ! D:

im watching tomorrows game and not changing channels during intermissions or commercials.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 pm

look at their conference, everyone else sucks. so half their games were easy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:20 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:

I sure as hell hope so too. I really think they'll be able to beat Montreal this round.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:12 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
mattmo0121 wrote:

I sure as hell hope so too. I really think they'll be able to beat Montreal this round.
I was just kidding. They will.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:32 pm

What was Boston like when they lost last year. (I'm not trying to pile it on, I really am just wondering.) Was it a state of shock or what? Shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:33 am

I live about an hour or so away from Boston, but do know that a lot of people in my area were disappointed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:35 am

wings vs. sharks. should be good considering wings lost i think 3 out of their 4 meetings this season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:37 am

That's definitely going to be an interesting series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:39 am

i think wings vs lightning would be awesome in the finals

wings vs. yzerman!

Last edited by whatbearisbest on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:42 am

Ahh, I know he's a former Red Wing, but I didn't know he was the Sharks coach.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:44 am

no yzerman is the gm for Tampa bay lightning.

but the coach for the sharks is the wings old assistant coach

Last edited by whatbearisbest on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:48 am

Ohh, I missed that part about the Finals. I thought you meant Yzerman is the head coach of the Sharks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:45 am

WHY was there so much NOISE last night.

HONK HONK HONK

I'm trying to get some sleep here!

Congrats Vancouver. Now let me get some sleep. Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
matt
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:46 pm

Everybody in Chicago is mad at Chris Campoli who turned over for the score. Poor Toews, shorty with 1:15 left. Luongo lucked out. Angry :angry:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fawlty__Towers
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:20 pm

whatbearisbest wrote:

I am impressed with your hockey knowledge!

Sharks will choke...it's part of life. It's like how the sun rises day in and day out. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:32 pm

lmao "exhale British Colombia"

I knew Chicago was gonna lose Wink
Vancouver outplayed them in every department except for the man between the steel rods...
i do feel bad for Crawford. he played phenomenal .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Fawlty__Towers wrote:
whatbearisbest wrote:

I am impressed with your hockey knowledge!

Sharks will choke...it's part of life. It's like how the sun rises day in and day out. tongue

well i've been watching the wings forever. A few breaks when i moved out of detroit, but since i've lived in michigan the last 5 years, i don't miss many games Smile

I sure hope the sharks choke! And the wings play like they did against phoenix. if they play everyone like they played against phoenix, you may as well just hand them the cup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vrals597
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:18 pm

if there was a Wings-Canucks series I would not know who to root for in the western conference, since the Rangers got knocked out I don't have a team anymore lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:00 pm

ok, now its all Vancouver from here on in for me!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CptCrazypants
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:46 pm

pshh its ALWAYS been vancouver just nobody paid attention. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eve
Eighth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:47 pm

well, um, yeah thats pretty accurate Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raistlin
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 67

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Wow....what a series. You want to talk about drama.....man.....if Van City had lost you would have had collectively 3+million emos walking around ready to find a bridge to jump off of. The pressure was just nuts. Same goes for the Montreal/Boston Series. Both of those game 7s were insane.

Due to real life stuff I wasn't able to update my OP so....being its finally my weekend, its been updated with all of the drama.

Best of luck to those who are cheering for the other remaining teams Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)   

Back to top Go down

The Official Vancouver Canucks Playoffs Thread / 2010 - 2011 Edition (Oh fine.....THE NHL playoffs Thread)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: