The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:11 am

Wadey, I was going to give you unlimited power and a life time supply of cake and bacon but...I see you have sold yourself out. Shame.

Azira, I would be afraid if I were you...I won't go so easy on you this time around.

X, feel free to join the Aura if you want. Cool
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:27 am

*Scratches butt*
*Belches*
Who needs a god?
*falls flat on face*
*Farts*
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:51 am

RatchetH22 wrote:
Azira, I would be afraid if I were you...I won't go so easy on you this time around.

Why? Last I remember, the Aura was defeated with a single private message. What kind of group is defeated by a single private message?

A group that went up against the Ninjas, that's what. Laughing

So this Aura - just so everyone knows, is very confident of itself but ultimately will never make it to the finish. Do not fear the Aura because it will be on its knees soon enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:52 am

@Azira wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:

Why? Last I remember, the Aura was defeated with a single private message. What kind of group is defeated by a single private message?

So this Aura - just so everyone knows, is very confident of itself but ultimately will never make it to the finish. Do not fear the Aura because it will be on its knees soon enough.

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 886746

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:45 pm

@Azira wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:

^^This.
The aura? Sounds like a laundry detergent to me. I'd use you to make my whites whiter and my colors brighter, but rest assured, you'd get used. Cool

I will admit, 'hey hey we're the monkeys' has some appeal. It is my desire that if we don't win (and we will, this is just lip service), I hope you do. Cause I heart the concept FULLY.

The aura? Laughing

Oppulence. I haz it.
Dumb name. You haz it. Like X5. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 4:28 pm

ouu looks like shit's hitting the fan The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 535803
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:33 pm

@Azira wrote:

I seem to recall that the Aura was brought down by the glaze of a single doughnut. No PM brought us down.

And I also seem to recall, Azira, that you were defeated by me when we met on the battlefield...I strongly encourage that you stand down, and join us. It would be a shame if we had to destroy you yet again.

To all doubters of our might...you will soon learn the true definition of fear.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:42 pm

Is that so?

Spoiler:

I remember a three-kill kill streak when you were running around like a chicken with your head cut off. That was funny.

Meh. The Aura is a wisp of nothingness that isn't a threat. Come back when you're prepared to show us a name that does more than just make people turn and look at you funny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:45 pm

(Those look quite delicious. This time, though, I will keep my greasy fingers away from the central hyperflux drive that powers our entire network...)

Well then, I do believe I know who I will be challenging first when the war begins this Saturday... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Past Ninjas of the last war! We must not lurk in the shadows as we did in the past - we must become something more and become the Darkness itself. We were led by the mighty Ninja himself - Rxforwar - who not only defeated the Aura in the last war but made it non-existent.

The Aura is but a candle that is easily blown out. It wavers and falters. Chaos will reign.

All light eventually fades and then there is only the overwhelming Darkness.

(How am I doing Rx? =P)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Chaos shall not prevail, foolish Ninja. The Aura shall rule with an iron fist throughout these forums, and you will not succeed as last time. Besides, had the dreaded glazed doughnut crisis not occured...we would already be ruling over this domain. You were lucky the first time, and your luck has just run out.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:35 pm

It is the natural way of the universe to strive towards a state of chaos. You cannot stop it.

Fight if you must, but know that you are only prolonging the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:05 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Something sudsy

I sure don't know what you're saying, but I gotta say my my clothes have never looked cleaner.
Which is good.
Ninjas - We dressed in black before it was cool.

The aura. Join them, and blow pretty bubbles. Excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:08 pm

@Rxforwar wrote:
The aura. Join them, and blow pretty bubbles. Excited

... with this: Aura Laundry Detergent. It's for real. I'm not kidding.

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Main.php?g2_view=core

It even says "liquid laundry detergent."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:14 pm

throws poo

We will not be ignored.

ooo Ooo, Ah ah
Rise my monkeys. Join us so we can conquer both these adversaries as they spend their time quarreling.
screech screech
This is a no brainer.

Bacon, monkey disguise, an endless supply of tire swings and people to pick bugs out of your hair. Join the monkeys now!

Arm pit scratch and excited up and down jumping

Are the ninjas making a return? Only reason I ask, I'll need to set up the usergroup.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Not Cobalt Monkey wrote:

Something incoherent.

Sorry, I don't speak French. What was that?

Not Cobalt Monkey wrote:

Are the ninjas making a return? Only reason I ask, I'll need to set up the usergroup.

Return presumes we left. I've actually been standing here this whole time. We're THAT hard to see.
But if you need it 'dumbed down a little', yes, a group would be smashing, thanks. Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:31 pm

I want to be a Ninja Rx! None of this silly detergent or monkeying around for me. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:34 pm

group is set up and added to the Op.

Hopefully we get enough people interested we can get some teams going and some team matches. If I remember, there is a 4 team cap, so if anyone is toying with the idea to make one, now is the time.

All forum members are free to join ANY of the factions. Just pm, post, or apply at the Factions user group page linked on the OP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:59 pm

Ninjas FTW Razz

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 14e6j9v
Code:
[img]http://i54.tinypic.com/14e6j9v.png[/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:09 pm

Azira, that cleaner is very effective thank you very much.

Welcome to the party, Ninjas. You spandex wearers wont win this time...no. The Aura shall prevail.
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:14 pm

Why don't we add R:FOM to that list?
It is the BEST FPS to date Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Does anyone have any reasons why I should join their particular faction?

I have three of the major games, R2, BO and U2 all with respectable kds of at least 2.4
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:21 pm

@X-FACTOR29 wrote:
Why don't we add R:FOM to that list?
It is the BEST FPS to date Cool

I wanted to add FoM to the major list, but I figured that since it isnt a huge game anymore that I would just leave it as a minor game.

@Flight, you could always just join the winning side and join the Aura. Why hide in the dark when you could dominate in the open? Why join a bunch of monkeys when you can use opposable thumbs? Cool
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Hey we use our thumbs!

We even have some on our feet.

That is, if we really were monkeys, and not possibly not monkeys.

Ok, even Im confused now. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:27 pm

You see Flight, this monkey has no idea what he is talking about. Do you really want to join such an incompetent bunch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!   The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sixth Nations Civil War 3: The Aura Returns!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: