The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Aura's personal barracks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

The Aura's personal barracks. Empty
PostSubject: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:36 am

I thought that we could use a thread for the new and improved Aura. To organise things in camp.

I'm sure it would be useful to state a few things.

These are my games which can possibly be used for the war:
Major territories: I have Uncharted 2, Resistance 2 and Call Of Duty Black Ops (although I am from New Zealand so will likely lag my ass off).
Minor territories: Red Faction, Socom 4, Bioshock 2, Dirt 2, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, Modnation Racers, Grand Theft Auto IV, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tom Clancys EndWar & Call Of Duty 4.

I think that all of the minor territory games that I listed from my collection have the ability to create private matches.

So hopefully someone else will have some of these games in common and we might be able to get some team matches going which would be good fun. I also have a mic which should makes things easier, if you are in the Aura then send me a psn invite if you want. I'm looking forawrd to winning this war with you!

Last edited by FlightOfGrey on Sat May 21, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : stay away from my edits.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:09 am

UC2, BO, going to get another copy of R2

Thing is for saturday and sunday i wont be available during the night. I work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Don't worry about it, being from New Zealand the times I play are very weird compared to you guys already. Looks like we are missing someone with KZ3... gues we will just have to won them in every other game then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:29 pm

I have Killzone 3, so we are good there.

The only major territory I dont have is Black Ops, but thankfully you guys fill that void.

My minor territory declarations will likely revolve around: Fall of Man, Burnout Paradise, Modern Warfare 2, Red Faction, and a few others.
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:14 pm

How do we know what each game's territory is?
BTW I have Black Ops., KZ3, BC2, UC2, Need For Speed: Hot pursuit, and Split/Second.
I'll add you Flight and X-Factor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:19 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
How do we know what each game's territory is?
BTW I have Black Ops., KZ3, BC2, UC2, Need For Speed: Hot pursuit, and Split/Second.
I'll add you Flight and X-Factor.

The major games are:
Black Ops
Uncharted 2
Resistance 2
Killzone 3

Everything else is minor territory.
Back to top Go down
X-FACTOR29
Third Nation
X-FACTOR29

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:22 pm

sweet sounds good, im actually excited to game R:FOM
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:23 pm

@X-FACTOR29 wrote:
sweet sounds good, im actually excited to game R:FOM

Same. Its been so long since Ive been online with it. Ill probably need to shake off the rust with my Carbine. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:15 am

There. just declared war in the OP.
WHEEEEEE!
I PWN ALL THE MINOR TERRITORY'S BEWARE LOD IS EVERYWHERE!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

The Aura's personal barracks. Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:17 am

There's a whole lot of ghey in here. Smells like fabric softener too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:07 am

eatthemonkey wrote:
There's a whole lot of ghey in here. Smells like fabric softener too.

Go back to throwing poo with your comrades, Eat. Razz
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:12 am

eatthemonkey wrote:
There's a whole lot of ghey in here.
Surprise! Rolling Eyes

eatthemonkey wrote:
Smells like fabric softener too.
Inorite? Given the way this place smells, I'd have expected there'd be coin op laundry machines lining all the walls.

eatthemonkey wrote:
We're all going to lose badly to the ninjas, aren't we?

Sadly, yes. But you had your chance to choose the right side. Though I can't say I like the sound of Eattheninja, to be completely honest with you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:17 am

I'm no monkey. I eat monkeys. I do not fling poop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 7:42 am

He enunciates with the most proper manner according to an english gentleman... Now I can't stop thinking of the posh monkey from Madagascar...

Also I think eats a chimp seeing as they eat monkeys.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 8:25 am

Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:24 am

@Rxforwar wrote:
Sadly, yes. But you had your chance to choose the right side. Though I can't say I like the sound of Eattheninja, to be completely honest with you. Laughing

How about Ninjatheword? Thinking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:35 am

Aren't ye doing that already?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
eattheword

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:20 pm

^^^ huh?

Perhaps I could be a double agent: MonkeyEatNinja?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jon1798
Seventh Nation
Jon1798

Nation Reputation : 17

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:40 pm

eatthemonkey wrote:
^^^ huh?

Perhaps I could be a double agent: MonkeyEatNinja?

Double agent.....so busted.

The Aura's personal barracks. Madagascar-2_thumb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:30 pm

You may think this place has a lot of ghey in here but you can't stay away. Want to know why? Because the aura from our fabric softener is winning! Something you might not undertsnad.

See what I did there, I ninja'd the ninjas The Aura's personal barracks. 964794 colour changing but it's better because you don't have to veiw the whole forum with it highlighted - Aura is better in everyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:10 pm

@FlightOfGrey wrote:
Something you might not undertsnad.

Well, with all the fabric softner in here, I undersnad that there's less static electricity.
Sorry...undertsnad. Laughing

The Aura's personal barracks. Kirk-inspirational-awesome

Ninjas. Jim Kirk is one. Are you? Cool
No, you're fabric softener, sorry... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:23 pm

FCUK that's a bad typo, you got me there. Unless you The Aura's personal barracks. 620125 my post to make me look silly? Thinking

You ninjas are ninja like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 5:46 pm

What's that Rx? I didnt bother looking at your picture because I was too busy thinking how awesome I was.
Back to top Go down
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:13 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
What's that Rx? I didnt bother looking at your picture because I was too busy thinking how awesome I was.
Interesting way to reference the picture you didn't look at. Suspect
I'd accuse you of tomfoolery, but I know in the end you'd come clean. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation
Rxforwar

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:14 pm

@FlightOfGrey wrote:
FCUK that's a bad typo, you got me there. Unless you The Aura's personal barracks. 620125 my post to make me look silly? Thinking

You ninjas are ninja like that.
Good natured fun, don't take me too fer serious.
No, I didn't ninja it. You did...but not me. Laughing
Any edits, even mine, will have an edit explanation at the bottom of the post. See, like at the bottom of this one.

Last edited by Rxforwar on Wed May 18, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The aura is like palmolive...I'm soaking in it. Go google it kids, only a ninja would get the reference...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aura's personal barracks.   The Aura's personal barracks. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aura's personal barracks.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: