Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

League of Legends

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

League of Legends - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:26 pm

im not even sure exactly how to send a friend request. looked around a bit
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Pretty sure there is a search for summoner at the bottom of your friend list
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 7:45 am

Yeah its at the bottom right hand screen, you need to minimize the LoL page though
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Buttom right of the main start page, click to expand the chat window, in there is your fiend list, ignore list, etc. ther is also and add friend button.... click that button
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:02 pm

I am on LoL most days, if any of you guys want to teach me how to improve my playing skills :3
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:34 pm

the only character I am good with is evelyn
Back to top Go down
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation
jadedoblivion

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 7:49 pm

I used to be good with hemindinger , nasus, and varus, but its been so long lol
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:04 am

vengeance7times wrote:
I am on LoL most days, if any of you guys want to teach me how to improve my playing skills :3

Due to work and family I play at odd times, but am more then happy to help out if I can. What is your LoL name?
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 9:29 am

Jolly Whiskers.

I have recently become quite good :3
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:09 pm

my name on LoL is the same as my psn/XBL (nobody7x7)
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:57 am

Okays Smile I mostly play as Ashe to get the hang of things.
Back to top Go down
RHYN0X
Fifth Nation
RHYN0X

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 1:24 am

Selling my PC. It has become to much a distraction. My family, friends, and health are more important. I will miss my LoL though Sad
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:52 pm

Aww come on, you shouldn't have to sell you PC. Maybe you should just make it a challenge, to see how long you can go without playing LoL and other games, and find something good to reward yourself with, other than games Smile
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Bought Vi when she first came out, finally got the laptop back and I am playing as her again.

If you guys want to join me and Sayber, just add us Very Happy= :D

Jolly Whiskers, SayberLeigh/SparklyBazongas. (she has 2 accounts)
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:23 pm

I'm downloading it now, one of my friends at school plays it a lot and it looks pretty fun, thought I would give it a try, not like its going to cost me anything, other than the opportunity cost, which is to download it, and I'm spending it playing CoD and runescape. Got any tips before I start?
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:41 am

Not really, there are plenty of champions to select from or buy with IP, they're points you earn after finishing a game. Everyone plays differently so I can't advise much except: STAY AWAY FROM THE TURRETS. Laughing

Last edited by vengeance7times on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:27 am

lol hopefully I don't get TOO chewed up, I know I'll have a STEEP learning curve but maybe my experience with WoW, Starcraft, and SWTOR will give me some form of help. My friend plays as Thresh from time to time and has made his teammates pissed at him for stealing their kills. I enjoyed Ryze in the Battle Training mission I played with him, too bad I couldn't use that devil looking skin.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:46 am

Yeah I know, it's great that the game is free, but it sucks that you can't get any skins unless you buy riot points (rp). Oh, also, don't spend those, I'd highly suggest that you save those up for yourself if you ever intend on getting a skin later.

My friend used to play W.O.W all the time, and then easily adapted to League, so I assume you'd easily do the same Smile
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:32 pm

The only problem I have is with some terms, like what do the adc and jungle do exactly? I know what top, mid, and supp do but not sure about the other two, the adc also goes bot, right? I'll also need to learn the characters but that is normal. Btw, my name is Vrals597 on it, add me if you like.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:48 pm

Thanks. Just played my first game (could only choose the blind pick one) managed to go 15/3, best in the game by far (nearest to me was like 17/14). Played as Garen but not sure I'm going to stick with him.......
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:35 pm

Wow! That's so good! AI or PvP?
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:41 pm

PvP. We had one guy leave so it was 4v5 and somehow we still won
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:18 am

Nice work! Hey did you add me? My username is Jolly Whiskers. I might hop on LoL soon Smile

I have been taking advantage of the double xp weekend on cod XD
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:41 am

dude I have an exam tomorrow, I'm going over something and then I'm off to bed, I'll add you though, don't hate on me being a lowbie, just finished my second game. Went 3/1/10 as Morgana, is she a supp? I feel like she is because I see little to no killing abilities on her.

Edit: Just sent the add friend. Off for the night, 4 levels in two games should do it for me, maybe I'll get some more games in tomorrow/tuesday. Look me up then.
Back to top Go down

League of Legends

View previous topic View next topic Back to top