Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

socom 4 pro add on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

Nation Reputation : -1

socom 4 pro add on  Empty
PostSubject: socom 4 pro add on    socom 4 pro add on  EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:23 pm

i just Feck myself i bought this game new and i didn't know you get a code for socom 4 pro add on free
any has this game used i have a code for you Laughing
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

Nation Reputation : 36

PostSubject: Re: socom 4 pro add on    socom 4 pro add on  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:16 am

What exactly does it come with? I pre ordered it Socom 4 and got the Shotgun and the Abandoned map, does it come with anything other than that?
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: socom 4 pro add on    socom 4 pro add on  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:31 am

FlightOfGrey wrote:
What exactly does it come with? I pre ordered it Socom 4 and got the Shotgun and the Abandoned map, does it come with anything other than that?
u get more stuff in the future
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: socom 4 pro add on    socom 4 pro add on  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:06 pm

FlightOfGrey wrote:

wow you got this game?
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: socom 4 pro add on    socom 4 pro add on  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 5:50 pm

It's like the VIP pass for BC2. Free DLC.

The first round of free DLC is the M16, AK47 and 3 new maps.
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: socom 4 pro add on    socom 4 pro add on  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:02 pm

banded1 wrote:
wow you got this game?
Yeah man, I got it for the clan battles which I am thoroghly enjoying and is practically the only thing that I play now I don't bother with the public matches. Although the stats in clan battles count towards your overal statistics which is killing my kd. But it's not the best game though to be honest there are a few things which they are lacking which Zipper says that they are going to patch.

Dj, if you still have the code I would be interested in it. Although I don't have anything to give you in return.

I saw you in a couple of games on MAG the other day Ninja, the first game you raped me twice with your sneaky drop shotting but I got you a good couple of times the next time we met. I knew it was you whenever I was shooting at you I would either be killed or barely escape alive, made the games much more interesting.

Last edited by FlightOfGrey on Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: socom 4 pro add on    socom 4 pro add on  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:05 pm

FlightOfGrey wrote:
banded1 wrote:
wow you got this game?
Yeah man, I got it for the clan battles which I am thoroghly enjoying and is practically the only thing that I play now I don't bother with the public matches. Although the stats in clan battles count towards your overal statistics which is killing my kd. But it's not the best game though to be honest there are a few things which they are lacking which Zipper says that they are going to patch.

Dj, if you still have the code I would be interested in it. Although I don't have anything to give you in return.
no i dont have it anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: socom 4 pro add on    socom 4 pro add on  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:08 pm

That's fine, it did take me a while to respond initially anyway.
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: socom 4 pro add on    socom 4 pro add on  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 6:10 pm

FlightOfGrey wrote:
That's fine, it did take me a while to respond initially anyway.
its on the back of menu
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: socom 4 pro add on    socom 4 pro add on  EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:57 pm

FlightOfGrey wrote:
banded1 wrote:
wow you got this game?

I saw you in a couple of games on MAG the other day Ninja, the first game you raped me twice with your sneaky drop shotting but I got you a good couple of times the next time we met. I knew it was you whenever I was shooting at you I would either be killed or barely escape alive, made the games much more interesting.

That's impossible...I haven't played MAG under "TheLastNinja-" since January-February. o_o

Also, you should have the code if you bought it new, it comes with all new copies of S4. Did you look behind the instruction manual? LoL
Back to top Go down
FlightOfGrey
Fourth Nation
FlightOfGrey

PostSubject: Re: socom 4 pro add on    socom 4 pro add on  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 am

Hmm... it was some other ninja then.

I checked my manual and I definitely didn't have any extra code or anything plus I had pre ordered it, definitely should be new. That sucks I wonder why New Zealand was left out? Maybe it was just my copy?
Back to top Go down
-Dj-
Seventh Nation
-Dj-

PostSubject: Re: socom 4 pro add on    socom 4 pro add on  EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:43 am

FlightOfGrey wrote:
Hmm... it was some other ninja then.

I checked my manual and I definitely didn't have any extra code or anything plus I had pre ordered it, definitely should be new. That sucks I wonder why New Zealand was left out? Maybe it was just my copy?
its on the back lol
Back to top Go down

socom 4 pro add on

View previous topic View next topic Back to top