The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Golfers UNITE!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PhillyPride88
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Golfers UNITE!!!!!   Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:41 am

I've lipped the cup before almost getting a hole in one, that was the other birdie that I had in my lifetime. I actually almost had two yesterday actually, the second one would have been a bump and run chip that traveled about 20 feet but missed the break by like a centimeter and stayed on the outside of the cup Sad

I forgot to mention, that I shot a 48. Second best round of my life, but it was only that high because I got a 10 after I drove to the left of a hole that has probably a 10 yard gap to shoot through. I got stuck under a tree...like really stuck, tried punching and hit it out, but nowhere near the gap, had another rough hit, shanked one, got frustrated and picked up.

If I had just laid up or something like that, and even shot a double, I would of had a 44...that would have been sweet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: Golfers UNITE!!!!!   Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:35 am

Played for the first time in about six weeks yesterday. Not good.

Highlight: I sank a 30 ft putt on the 13th. And if my second shot on the 12th had been a little more to the right I would have been bang on the pin rather than in the bunker to the left and thus would have had the chance, not of a par, but of a birdie! Unheard of!

Lowlights: Too many, but I think the trolley battery giving up the ghost on the 13th is tops. I've only had that battery 18 months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Golfers UNITE!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: