The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

ISSUE #2 BEGINNINGS, final drafts and layouts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 111

PostSubject: Re: ISSUE #2 BEGINNINGS, final drafts and layouts   Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
lol

i can count like 3. and im not one Razz

EDIT: btw are you guys going to shut that suicidedrug guy down at some point? he's, legit, made like 7 threads in the r3 section that have all be done before. its actually getting annoying Razz
We don't have an R3 section here. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: ISSUE #2 BEGINNINGS, final drafts and layouts   Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:16 pm

so this was never posted? I kept reading about the graphics but I HAD MADE the graphics, so it was everything ready to go, all it needed to be done was posting Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: ISSUE #2 BEGINNINGS, final drafts and layouts   Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Yeah, it just never got done, and then MyRes died.
Shrug

Thanks for reminding me of this though. I had planned to put my section in the blog and never got to. I'll do that now.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: ISSUE #2 BEGINNINGS, final drafts and layouts   Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:29 pm

think itll ever be back? myres, that is
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: ISSUE #2 BEGINNINGS, final drafts and layouts   Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:37 pm

I repeat,
Shrug

Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: ISSUE #2 BEGINNINGS, final drafts and layouts   Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:08 pm

MyRes died long before it got taken down for maintenance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: ISSUE #2 BEGINNINGS, final drafts and layouts   Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:10 pm

O.o

How long has it been down? Are they giving up on both game and community? Such a shame... such a shame.. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: ISSUE #2 BEGINNINGS, final drafts and layouts   Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Well, I saw this virus there, and then two weeks after that the site was pulled down. I don't think the virus has anything to do with the site being down for what... a month now?

Idk what to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eattheword
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: ISSUE #2 BEGINNINGS, final drafts and layouts   Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:15 am

The site was down while Sony got an external security company to check out the security issues. It is now with Sony legal waiting on their approval for release. I know this not because I'm a mod on MyRes (we haven't been told ANYTHING by IG) but because they have told the mods on the IG forum (go figure) and, as Rx is one of them too, he has shared it.

Sey, MyRes has been down since the weekend that patch 1.06 came out. Great timing, eh?

Oh, and for a week or so there has been a sandboxed version of the site that the mods have had access to (it was the one the security company was using to test things on) but that has disappeared now, so I assume MyRes might be close to coming back online.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: ISSUE #2 BEGINNINGS, final drafts and layouts   Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:47 am

Shocked They are improving their own unwritten record of stuff messed up... I so wish it were different... Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISSUE #2 BEGINNINGS, final drafts and layouts   

Back to top Go down

ISSUE #2 BEGINNINGS, final drafts and layouts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: