The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

º Just Friends? º

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Free will Dole, free will. We are sinners and will be sinners. But, we have the choice whether or not to repeat the sins.

I'm not a sinner. I'm just not. I promise I know me better than anyone else does and I can say with 100% certainty that I am not a sinner. Nor will I ever be. I'm sure of that too.
Did you mean everyone but me is a sinner? Or are you imprinting your beliefs on others, b/c that's what religion teaches us to do?

*damn*
See, that's why I can't get into these disucssions. Because I say stuff like that when people, quite innocently, say things like what you just said Tuxy. I'm sorry. I'll go back to watching now. But very intently, I promise. Very Happy= :D

*no one should take any harm from what rx has said. rx is prolly just cranky b/c he hasn't eaten all day*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Rx...I've got something for ya!!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:43 pm

Rx...I've got something for ya!!!
As you may have suspected, based on my activity from last night Embarassed on facebook, I have a half eaten one of those...yes, that exact flavor...in my freezer right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TuxGirl
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:46 pm

what?! I would never assume that you are a lactose intolerant non-sinner. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
A_Bloody_Bunny
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 18

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:51 pm

I can't believe you left one "half-eaten" Shocked

Once open, those things never see the freezer again in my house ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:54 pm

I don't like the restrictiveness of 'lactose intollerant'.

I'm just intollerant. Just generally.
My wife is always asking me...

Wife: Rx, why are you such a hateful bastard?
Rx: Because there are a looooooot of people out there, and they're all reaaaaaaly f'ing stupid. And I hate f'ing stupid. Laughing
Wife: But we're at dinner, alone, with the kids...
Rx: Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:29 pm

I think that some of the "rules" that were written were put into place because that is what was chosen as moral or immoral at the time. 10 commandments and such. The bible (rule book) has been written and re-written, interpreted time and again. Our country, more so than any other, holds onto the ideal of no sex out of wedlock. Yet, we say one thing and do another.

Not always have both sexes enjoyed the act of procreation. There were times in even our recent history when women were told to just lay there and do you duty. "Only naughty girls enjoyed sex." Generations prior to ours wouldn't even talk about sex...

Curiosity is getting to me....why do you ask?
I just thought of it. Religion at time I think is used to rein in the masses. not having sex before marriage since I was 13 just never made since. I think the bible for example is a great moral guidepost as a way to live life.but I don't have faith and subscribe to it 100%. This is one of the reasons why. It seems to me that some things just don't add up.

This of course is strictly my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:50 am

Ok.. Let me put a scenario out here..
Say like you've had a huge fight with your wife/girlfriend,you've hit a dry spell in the sex department due to stress of everyday life.The friend is there with you and you two are alone .. She's letting you vent and allowing you to cry on her shoulders ( sort of speak).. throw alcohol in the mix..
Now even though you love your significant other to your dying day,you mean to tell me the sex situation/leading to feelings couldn't happen?Under the right circumstances anything could happen if you put yourself in a situation like that.

By that logic the same could also be said if it was with a guy friend too.
I do have plenty of female friends and I'm a horn-dog. Yet if I was out with them sex doesn't enter into the equation, even if I'm out on my own without the girlfriend there.

A woman that I am helping out with her election would be considered gorgeous. Yet not once have I thought, "I'd do her."

I have found myself in what would be considered an area where I would be in with a chance plenty of times but never followed through. I think thats why I like lesbians, not cause I see them as a challenge but because there is no feeling of "Right do I make a move" or "Is she making a move?"

So if you think you have a problem with hanging out women or men spend some time with someone who your either not sexually attracted to or sexually attracted to you.

I thought me and cel were buds but now I see that she only wants in my panty hose!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFloridaDude
New in the Nation

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:06 am

It dosen't work out like 95% of the time, in my experience anyway. Anytime I've tried to just be friends with a girl, a little down the road they start to catch feelings and want more. There have been a few instances where I was just friends with a girl and started to catch feelings.

I'm engaged and dont really have any female friends because it just seems to always complicate things and some weird situation usually arises.....and my fiance's guy friends who were just friends, have attempted to get with her since we've been together.

In my experience guys usually aren't friends with girls to just be friends, they usually want more and those feelings come out eventually.

I prefer to be friends with guys because they share similar interests, football, beer, video games, workin out, etc.

let's face it most girls aren't gamers, or love football, or whatever else, however, my fiance loves all of those things....and she's hot. which is why i gave her a ring bounce

i think its hard for dudes to just be friends with girls and always keep that way, because of the man downstairs.

although, if they are unattractive or a lesbian, it's might be a little easier.

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:12 am

Easy enough for me. Iunno maybe I'm a freak of nature. Never really did understand that when guys are talking to girls and the girls leave the guys suddenly change into sex starved perverts then back when the women come back. People watching in bars is fun.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:20 am

I love the art ( yes I said art ) of gaming.I LOVE football.I have had wayyy more guy friends then female ( too catty) .. and the instances where feelings/ sex didn't come up was my doing. Alot of times all that can poison a friendship so I would put a stop to it immediately when I seen it going in that direction.. which almost always does.

Dole-As everyone knows I don't believe in God so I don't follow "his rules". I don't obey anyone's rules,not even my parents when I was younger.Certainly no the sex rule anyway. We are humans/animals.. we desire sex so when the time came that I gave away my flower ( Very Happy= :D ) I did so.No one can set rules on sex and expect people to go against human nature/desire.To do so is an act of crime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:21 am

Its biology Liam.

All men want a harim of concubines. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:24 am

In some cases it is in some cases its advisable to go against desires.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:36 am

I love the art ( yes I said art ) of gaming.I LOVE football.I have had wayyy more guy friends then female ( too catty) .. and the instances where feelings/ sex didn't come up was my doing. Alot of times all that can poison a friendship so I would put a stop to it immediately when I seen it going in that direction.. which almost always does.

Dole-As everyone knows I don't believe in God so I don't follow "his rules". I don't obey anyone's rules,not even my parents when I was younger.Certainly no the sex rule anyway. We are humans/animals.. we desire sex so when the time came that I gave away my flower ( Very Happy= :D ) I did so.No one can set rules on sex and expect people to go against human nature/desire.To do so is an act of crime.
I understand what you are saying. I would not saying I don't believe in god. I would just say I am a little lost and confused by it all. I want to believe in god, but everthing I read and have been told is so hypocritical.

Because of the envirorment I was raised in I don't have a lot of faith in anything. Seeing is believe for me. The eveidence I have been presented with has not led me in the direction of having faith. My ears are open though
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:04 pm

I love art

Who's Art? That's not Leo's name, is it? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:06 pm

I love art

Rx thats leo's name on home when they cyber make love and take pics Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:13 pm

I love art

Isn't this Art?

Honalulu ninja... Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:20 pm

Rx- You call him Leo..but I call him Big Daddy ****. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:20 pm

Leonardo_337 wrote:
I love art

Isn't this Art?

Honalulu ninja... Laughing Wink
Don't try to act like you don't know who art is big boy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:26 pm

Lolz Leo. I don't have that shirt anymore, it got pinked in the last laundry 'pinking'.
Silly Dole... Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:31 pm

Holy goodness it just hit me.

Rx looks like Jon Lovitz Very Happy= :D Smile Smile Laughing Shocked :o Smile Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PiNeAppLe_eNiMa
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:36 pm

@ Dole and off topic - "religion is the opiate of the masses" - Karl Marx. Very true. I'm more of an agnostic than atheist, but IMHO, people who take ANY religion literally at face value are pretty much retarded. Sure, theres a magical bearded dude up in the sky who watches everyone and if you play hide the sausage without a ring you'll burn in the fires of the damned for all eternity. WTF, SRSLY...I couldn't swallow that shit when I was 5, nevermind now. Personally I lean towards the Buddhism....meditation and the pursuit of nothingness...but that's just how I roll.

On topic....wait, wtf is the topic again?....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:49 pm

@ Dole and off topic - "religion is the opiate of the masses" - Karl Marx. Very true. I'm more of an agnostic than atheist, but IMHO, people who take ANY religion literally at face value are pretty much retarded. Sure, theres a magical bearded dude up in the sky who watches everyone and if you play hide the sausage without a ring you'll burn in the fires of the damned for all eternity. WTF, SRSLY...I couldn't swallow that shit when I was 5, nevermind now. Personally I lean towards the Buddhism....meditation and the pursuit of nothingness...but that's just how I roll.

On topic....wait, wtf is the topic again?....
I understand what you are saying. I myself try to be tolerant of religion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:56 pm

Rx looks like Jon Lovitz Very Happy= :D Smile Smile Laughing Shocked :o Smile Very Happy= :D

Rx IS Jon Lovitz.
And you can't handle the Lovitz, pee wee. Don't even try, m'kay? Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Rx IS Jon Lovitz.
And you can't handle the Lovitz, pee wee. Don't even try, m'kay? Cool
Shocked Oh snapity snap snap.

Pineapple-Right on..*Hi5*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: º Just Friends? º   

Back to top Go down

º Just Friends? º

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next