The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:01 pm

This is probably the hardest video for me to watch I've ever viewed on youtube. Some of you may think its ok.... I dont know. I never ever had to lay a finger on my daughter while raising her and she turned out fine. I swatted my boy on the butt a couple of times when he was young and I had tears rolling down my cheeks when I did it. Just not my parenting style, twice was too many times for me. Anyways this video is age protected so if you feel watching a grown man beat his kid with a belt is disturbing DONT watch it. Personally I think this guy should be in jail. I don't care if he is a Judge !! I think he went way overboard from discipline to abuse.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:38 pm

OMG...

Human beings are such animals. Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:05 pm

I started to watch it but stopped before the vid even really got going.
This is something that hits too close to home for me.
I have ZERO patience for child abuse of any kind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichabod
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Holy crap. I did the same thing: turned it off after a couple seconds. I was expecting seeing a simple spanking (growing up, that was the norm), but this is sickening. I'm not one much for spanking or that sort. It doesn't work. I won't lie. I've given a quit swat or two in my time, but nothing that actually hurt. More of a shock factor to snap the kid out of what ever outrageous thing they were doing. This. THIS is abuse. And quite disturbing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neoshine
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:25 pm

what the skull f***ery was that? I was raised with a paddling when the action warranted, but NEVER near that BS. That dude should never be allowed in a court room again. ffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:40 am

Too far. Way way way to far.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dmick024
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:28 am

i wont be watching that, but did the judge get disbarred hopefully?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:23 am

Dmick I'm sad to say that at this time NO criminal charges will be brought against this man nor will he be forced through any other means to step down. He is being investigated by the Texas Judicial Commision. Their last investigation where a Judge was asked to step down took 3 years. The Judge released a 3 page statement saying he did nothing wrong and blamed the daughter for releasing the video because he took away her car because she was happy working in a gaming store. I've seen some who want to prosecute the daughter for taping the video and others who call it a "spanking" she needed. The Judge has about 9 days left of his voluntary 2 week vacation. This is the state of Texas and they are very very conservative in that county so I don't expect much will happen to this guy for "disciplining" his handicapped daughter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ichabod
Second Nation

Nation Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:31 am

You wanna know the sick thing, is that corporal punishment isn't even always illegal. You would think that now a days you wouldn't see it as a viable option, but there are still parts of the country where it is legal to strike a kid in school. Teachers! They have guide lines, as to how many strikes, what kind of item used to strike and that you can't leave lasting damage. The fact that you can leave damage as long as its not lasting is just fricken outrageous. The worst thing is that there has actually been done countless studies that show that physical punishment is one of the worst ways to correct behavior.

Sorry, I'm just still dumbfounded by all the ignorant, hick perspectives that still exist in this nation. A swat is one thing, and only for certain ages, but what this judge did and what some teachers are allowed to do is beyond comprehension.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:33 am

All I know is if a teacher ever slapped one of mine I'd be knocking on their door. Legal or not.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:15 am

Not going to watch the video after the descriptions you all gave but that's just terrible...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neoshine
Fourth Nation

Nation Reputation : 4

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:10 pm

As to the corporal punishment for me when I was in school some odd 15 years ago, my mom had to sign a waiver saying the school could do it. She signed it every year, but the waiver had to be signed. A teacher couldn't haul off and beat a kid. But even then, it was 1-2 spankings at the most.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dmick024
Sixth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:41 am

im all for disciplinary action, but not physical. a little kid getting the swat to the backside, grey area deemed by situation, but there is a point at which it becomes abuse. i used to raise holy hell when i was really young and the punishment was momma getting the old wooden ladle, and i would litterally hide on our country property outside for hours to delay it. i know it was different times but my terror was real. if i had kids i dont know how i could look at my ugly mug in the mirror if i used the same measures. (trust me its hard to look in mirror regularly lol)

we got the yard stick in school, but that stopped around 5th grade. after that kids were not to be touched unless breaking up scuffles.

rhy: why am i not suprised this is from texas? IM paying taxes that go towards this scums paycheck. he is supposed to be an example of a citizen serving the country.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reo
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 41

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:05 am

I'm trying to control myself and be reasonable here but all I feel is anger against him.
I grew up being a punk every now and then and boy did I ever experience "dicipline".
Head slammed into the wall, haired pulled off, slapped multiple times in the face or the back of my head to the point of where I thought I would pass out.
I even got choked once.

It didn't teach me right from wrong, it taught me to hate my father and promise myself to never become anything like him. It taught me that violence is the way of the coward.

I hope that the judge gets what's coming to him.

I regret clicking on that link, now I feel really bad.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dmick024
Sixth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:58 pm

just heard over facebook that this asshole is being suspended. didnt really get any more info that that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
just heard over facebook that this asshole is being suspended. didnt really get any more info that that.

With Pay !!!!! Last Judge investigated like this took three years and was able to retire. I am sure this guy will do the same. There are charges that could have been brought against him but the local law enforcement only chose to look at offenses that has statute of limitations. State and local politics are hard to overcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dmick024
Sixth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:15 am

yeah, i heard on npr last week that quite a few states including texas have cut the hours that courts are operational to save money. this creates terrible backlogs. also we need to wonder about how many palms he has greased to get to his position.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:25 am

Besides his own?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet   

Back to top Go down

Judge beats teenage daughter for abusing the internet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-