Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:22 am

just cuz it lights up doesnt mean it is working. I mean you can boot up skyrim on a ps3 right?
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:48 am

I hear you could on launch, but they're getting very close to fixing that bug with the next patch.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:31 am

so apparently bethesda claims the dragonborn DLC will be coming to PS3 (and PC) in 2013. While this is hard to believe, keep in mind that they never officially announced any of the other DLCs coming to PS3 like they have for dragonborn.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/12/03/skyrim-dragonborn-dlc-hitting-ps3-and-pc-in-2013
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:35 am

Shame really, if it comes I won't be getting it.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 am

because of the the past issues with skyrim?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 7:52 am

nobody wrote:
because of the the past issues with skyrim?

The past issues and inability to resolve it. 30 day exclusivity I can understand but their history with bugs and issues has now become a thing where I can't be arsed cause I'm worried about any future issues that pop up and won't be resolved, leaving me with an imperfect/incomplete product that I didn't get my money's worth.

Plus I just no longer have any interest in the game or it's add-ons as it's too far along. I have other games that are getting better support and more content that I enjoy from companies that are giving better service to their costumers.

End of the day Bethesda and Zenimax have screwed themselves out of, admittedly a minority of costumers, with their track record and I don't see myself spending anymore money on anymore of their products other than ones that have being on the market a long time and are proven to not have game breaking issues and constant hard freezes and even then they will be second hand versions making them lose out on further cash there, cause I don't buy passes. Shame really.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 2:38 pm

If you are making a multiplatform game it has to be the same or very similar across all versions, yes PC will visually look better but I am referring to playability, bugs etc. Borderlands 2 is a multiplatform release done right, same in all versions and dlc fairly released. Bethesda, don't bother making a PS3 version of your games if it's going to get shoddy support and be a crappy port anyway.
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:21 pm

btw skyrim is a perfect example of why PS3 should be the lead console.

(based on various articles/interviews) everything goes so much smoother when you use the ps3 as the lead, and port it over to the PC/360 architecture, then it does when you go from PC/360 to ps3. in other words it is much easier to go from a multi cell system to a singular more traditional type, then to go from singular to multi.

Burnout paradise was a PS3 lead and look at how even all those versions ended up.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:12 pm

WEll, PS3 is outselling xbox360 now so hopefully next gen things will change
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:04 pm

bit far off for that
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 4:39 am

nobody wrote:
btw skyrim is a perfect example of why PS3 should be the lead console.

(based on various articles/interviews) everything goes so much smoother when you use the ps3 as the lead, and port it over to the PC/360 architecture, then it does when you go from PC/360 to ps3. in other words it is much easier to go from a multi cell system to a singular more traditional type, then to go from singular to multi.

Burnout paradise was a PS3 lead and look at how even all those versions ended up.

Should be and will be are miles apart. Shame really but what can you do other than buy the game for the console it was made for and enjoy it or make a stand (which won't happen cause we want our fun times) and not buy the future products on the console they have issues with. More than likely though that will lead to "Exclusivity for future titles."
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

Nation Reputation : 11

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 1:57 am

I haven't played my beloved Skyrim in so long! Has the newest DLC been released yet? If so, is it awesome Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:51 am

yea it is out on xbox. havent played it but apparently it is very good
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 6:52 am

\_(o.o)_/ Too little too late. Tried playing it yesterday, constant lag and freezing with a new character on the latest patch/fix. Ah well.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:55 pm

I haven't gotten any of the other DLC's yet D:
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 5:02 am

You should be okay to get them, you're on Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:20 am

Can anyone tell me if the last patches to the PS3 version has fixed the game and made it playable if I start over a new character?
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 3:03 pm

Yep, I have a 12mb file and it runs fine, they gave us a patch that actually worked about half a year ago .
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:14 am

Grand I'll start a new one. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:39 pm

Got the Dragonborn DLC.
My god it's amazing, Stalhrim armour, riding dragons and new shouts Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:57 pm

I hate you Bethesda. You make me feel like Michael Corleone in The Godfather: Part 3
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:08 pm

I love Stalhrim Armour Very Happy= :D

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 Tumblr_mi6u33joNn1qbmemuo1_500
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Ohh pretty armour. I want some . Is it from Dragonborn ?? I cant believe I bought it.
Back to top Go down
vengeance7times
Sixth Nation
vengeance7times

PostSubject: Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim   The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Page 20 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:20 am

Yeah it is, you need to do some quests for a town in the DLC, and they send you to some place where you can mine Stalhrim to make armor and weapons. They're so pretty Smile
Back to top Go down

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

View previous topic View next topic Back to top