The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:18 am

I've always had a love affair with dogs. Bad news is my wife is asthmatic and highly allergic to them. When I met her I didn't have a dog because mine had been stolen and I chose that opportunity to move to a cheaper apartment closer to my business. Anyways I have my doggie buddies all over the neighborhood. Its sad to say but some of them may love me more than their owners, sometimes they run away so they can come to my house and play with me in my yard. So if I look at your doggie vids and seem more enthused then i should its only because dogs are one of the things I really miss in my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:14 am

VGA's are this Saturday. I wish I had more time to prepare.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:30 am

Mikko is picky actually... He likes cookies (people cookies only minus the chocolate)
He likes beef, chicken, etc etc.
He eats a high energy (protein and fat) food and prefers when I mix in canned food... he won't eat chicken or beef or turkey canned food. It has to be duck, buffalo, venison, pork, lamb. etc etc. and that day I think he ended up wanting my blanket I had on me or something. I can't remember but it was something odd. The only DOG SPECIFIC treats he likes are chicken or duck jerky and beggin strips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 am

Now I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:42 am

Ditto.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 am

RF: I have a secret admirer. nothing written on card... arrived via Fedex from Proflowers or whatever [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:22 pm

I don't see why anyone would ever not include ANYTHING on the card.

That just seems creepy to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:28 pm

eh.. I doubt it. I went online and looked and the only way this bouquet is sold is in a 2 or 3 day deal... so I get chocolate covered strawberries next.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:11 pm

mmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:55 pm

So 4 guy friends that I thought MAY have sent them have pulled the "I'll never tell" thing.
Like WTF
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:52 pm

iRideAPalmer wrote:
So 4 guy friends that I thought MAY have sent them have pulled the "I'll never tell" thing.
Like WTF
Do the guy friends talk to each other?

They're totally covering for someone, if they don't talk to each other normally, then find the missing link.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:10 am

Bet it was Mikko.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:41 pm

The strawberries didn't arrive today... they must be coming a different day Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:02 pm

I may or may not have hijacked them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:23 am

Watched Pokemon saturday morning and I thought "When the hell did Meowth team up with the twerps?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:04 pm

iRideAPalmer wrote:
Like WTF

Someday I'll write a story about the time I was cornered in a local pub with 4 ex-girlfriends at the same time ...... all bitchin at me and about me. I woulda left but one of them was the bartender and she was still feeding me free drinks........ so I get exactly what you are feeling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:36 am

(o.O)
Dude you got bitched at by four exes, Palmer got Flowers...

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:27 am

...Not to mention I think my supposedly lesbian best friend might have feelings for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:05 am

Lod wrote:
(o.O)
Dude you got bitched at by four exes, Palmer got Flowers...

FREE DRINKS !!! = flowers and 4 guys being dix = 4 girls being beotches. Same thing.... right ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:29 am

But the guys weren't being dicks.

They were just covering for a buddy. Bro code.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:49 pm

I just had 3 out of 12 of a box of chocolate covered strawberry. I could die happy now. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:56 pm

I need to get me some secret admirers...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:58 pm

iRideAPalmer wrote:
I just had 3 out of 12 of a box of chocolate covered strawberry. I could die happy now. lol

someones going for brownie points and hoping they add up to a free jump in the sack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:24 pm

lmfao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Jmw566 wrote:
But the guys weren't being dicks.

They were just covering for a buddy. Bro code.

Guys being dix is Bro code but girls being dix just means they are beotches ??

@Banded1 nobody is going to get anything if they stay anonymous

@irideapalmer I hope they are tasty strawberry treats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 38Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: