The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Vrals597
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:11 pm

iRideAPalmer wrote:
lmfao...

Apparently Edward can get erections because they have sex in the newest movie and she gets pregnant with a vampire or something.... if you watch the sex scene on youtube it is hilariously awkward

I know, I'm just referencing something that I saw on facebook haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Laugh all you want...... those Twilight movies changed my life. I will be a vampire...... just wait.

I haven't seen the movies or read the books but I saw a coming attraction on tv.

Who ya'll with Team Lod... or Team 'watch????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:02 am

I watched the first just because I felt bad for making fun of it without seeing it. Then my friend told me if I watched the other two I would like it. So I tried still didn't like it. Then my friend told me she'd pay for the booze and the ticket if we went to see it at the theater that serves alcohol so I went... I got wasted.. and couldn't stop laughing. and then I got kicked out and my dad had to come pick me up... at least I saw the awkward sex scene
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:54 am

The thing I loved is when Lisa was leaving from watching it she said loudly enough to be heard by the other people queing for the next showing, "OH MY GOD! I can't believed they all died like that!!" to which could be heard a few OMGs in the queue and some gasps and some "HEY COME ON NOT FAIR DON'T SPOIL IT LIKE THAT SAYING THEY ALL DIE!" to which Lisa's reply was "IT'S PART ONE YOU THICKS! THEY CAN'T ALL DIE! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH!"

Also I am guessing that bandeds girlfriend is a fan and has seen the books laying around and gave into temptation.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:34 am

... i wasnt dating her yet Embarassed

my mom has the books. i was out of service for a week with a collapsed lung and on some pretty serious pain killers (percocet for the win). i spent a week drugged, and during that week, i read the books.

i can tell you right now if you plan on reading the books, skip the second. its literally bella contemplating suicide for like 300 pages. then the last 10 pages something actually happens. you can just put together what happened when you start reading the third.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vrals597
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:08 pm

I saw the third movie with my camp, the ending was a total let down, but other than that I guess it was good, I wouldn't have too much trouble watching the movies, you know if my girlfriend(s) want or if my daughter(s) want to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:41 pm

Vrals597 wrote:
I saw the third movie with my camp, the ending was a total let down.

Not all movies can with the main character's death. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vrals597
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:05 pm

so true, but the real let down was that it kept building up to that epic 5-20 minute fight between the protagonist and antagonist but the one in this movie lasted MAYBE 5 seconds
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dmick024
Sixth Nation

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:46 am

when i was visiting minnesota last i took my two little cousins to go see the first movie. so its me, sadie and shelby ( 9 and 13 ) and about 30 tweens watching it. they were all enamored and i was thinking of ways to just black out.
i was really pissed when the main characters were making out on the bed. i had to tell my cousins that they werent allowed to do that until the age of 30.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vrals597
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:58 am

and yet I am pretty sure that you did that before you were 30, Dmick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:53 am

Nah, Dmick obviously has a no kissing rule Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:34 pm

oh god... you are going to be like my dad... "You can't date until you are 30."
Then the daughter goes behind your back and starts dating without you knowing
and then after changing it to you can date at 16...
Your 15 year old is suddenly allowed to date this 18 year old she doesn't even like.

that's what happened to this girl. lol. and oh guess what it was my father who is a Minnesotan... maybe it's in the MN air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vrals597
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Yeah.....I hate those conservative, restricting thinkers, people, particularly girls (although not always willing), have been getting married at VERY young ages for centuries, its only natural that we look for someone to spend the rest of our lives with because its one of the ways that we can live life to the fullest, sharing it with someone who we truly care about, and that should be able to start at whatever age a person wants it to
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am

Since I graduated high school... mind you I am only 22... Like almost every one of my friends already got married and now a 3rd one is going for divorce.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vrals597
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:25 pm

I'm in my senior year of high school so I see all kinds of PDA, I just say "get a room" when I see one of my friends doing it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:17 am

RF: I have 90 Facebook applications blocked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:54 am

iRideAPalmer wrote:
Since I graduated high school... mind you I am only 22... Like almost every one of my friends already got married and now a 3rd one is going for divorce.

Yep, in my own personal experience 90 percent of those high school sweetheart marriages I knew of ended up in the dumper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:47 pm

rrwatch wrote:
iRideAPalmer wrote:

Yep, in my own personal experience 90 percent of those high school sweetheart marriages I knew of ended up in the dumper.

my parents are still together. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:14 pm

@Banded thats awesome ! Were your parents high school sweethearts ? I know a few high School couples that have stayed together and they are great marriages. Sadly I know more that aren't together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vrals597
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:16 pm

I know a girl who seems to be looking for mister right right now, kind of sucks for me haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:18 pm

rrwatch wrote:
@Banded thats awesome ! Were your parents high school sweethearts ? I know a few high School couples that have stayed together and they are great marriages. Sadly I know more that aren't together.

yes, highschool sweethearts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:53 pm

RF: I am drinking hot cocoa with vodka whipped cream on top... and the facebook ad on the side was the "Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over" one... lmfao
this stuff
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vrals597
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:30 pm

wow......talk about a coincidence
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:43 am

Last day of school before winter break today for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vrals597
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Nice, Kid, I have until friday but this week is going by very quickly so won't be long now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!   

Back to top Go down

New Random Thoughts and Facts Thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: