Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 35  Next

Do you think these rumors could be real ?
Real
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 I_vote_lcap40%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Fake
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 I_vote_lcap60%Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

Nation Reputation : 48

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Hmm... I think I've played this game a little too much.. this weekend.

Going on 13.75 hours... Thinking Razz
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

Nation Reputation : -15

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Did I ever say that I ignored it? I just said that CoD doesn't allow for doing what snipers really do. I snipe on occasion, particularly once I get the better ones. I'll have you know that no matter what game I am playing my friends get scared whenever I get a sniper rifle, and that includes CoD.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Was I doubting your sniper skills ? No.

Also, what is sniping, Staying in one place, for days on end in shit and having flies all around you waiting for that one shot.

That simply doesn't work in video games, hence why almost everyone on the battlefield series, heck any game that has large maps, hate those guys. You know why ? because they contribute nothing to the game. Better have sniping mechanics in the game that allow you to to quickly dispose of a guy while defending a capture point then having to stay in one place on the map and taking out 4 or 5 guy's while losing.

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:09 pm

are you kidding me? we HATE snipers in MAG because a good one can f*** you up and make any kind of advance impossible. And they contribute a TON to a game. Like I said, they might not help capture capture points but they can make life f**** miserable for an attacker because they make any kind of advance VERY hard, if not impossible. If an enemy can't advance, they can't capture capture points now can they?
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:48 pm

The same thing for snipers in BF3 - if you're using a semi-auto at mid range (or you're good with a bolt-action), you can rain hell upon attackers.

Sniping (in there real sense of the word) was pretty fun in COD4 and MW2. It would've been awesome in BO1 had the hit detection been better Mad
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:49 pm

the hit detection with snipers in this game is spot on, you just aim and shoot, the only reason you would miss is if you didn't get the cross hairs on him fast enough.
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:10 am

Are there any maps that are for 'Ghillie Sniping'? And what I mean is being stealth, get a few kills and moving to another part of the map. Think of All Ghillied Up from COD4 and you'll know what I'm talking about Smile
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:16 am

Um.. there is a map, that's like a robotics facility but it really doesn't cater to much to snipers, but there are a lot of bushes, vantage points and a giant line of sight that stretches down to the other side of the map.

Can't really name any from the top of my head right now. but there are some great sniping maps in this game.

Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:35 am

Black Ops 2 tomorrow let's GO !!
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:36 am

the second I wake up I'm going to Gamestop and getting my number
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:01 am

I hope I can play with you guys before i go to london on wedensday... 5 days without internet

Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:02 am

well then I guess I won't be getting that much into the campaign, now will I, Jolli? Fine with me, I'm probably going to hit the hardest difficulty of the campaign from the getgo, just to see how tough it really is
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:08 am

You're gonna suffer from the getgo Razz just due to a berage of enemys and limited covet.
I'm probably gonna do that too, I wanna get the most frustrating trophys first Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:17 am

I've done the BF3 campaign on Hard, part of the BO and MW3 campaigns on Veteran, and the MW3 Spec Ops missions on Veteran. I'll start the BO2 campaign on Veteran from the very start. And then I'll probably replay it again on Recruit to get the trophies needed.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:51 am

Exactly, play through the game on the hardest difficulty to get it out of the way and then go back to get all of the pickups and such on the easiest difficulty, makes it SO easy. Did it in U2 and am planning on doing it in U3 but have yet to get around to doing it. My friend ran into some trouble with the MW3 missions, largely in the form of Firemission, he HATED that map.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:42 am

can't say I did it on Uncharted 2, I wanted to enjoy the story without being frustrated... Nothing frustrated me in the singleplayer... every trophy was a pleasure.

But I did do it with GOW3, MW3 and many others.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:31 am

I will probably play one mission of the campaign and then not touch it again for a week Razz.

I would like to prestige by next Monday if I can Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Daniel
Fifth Nation
Daniel

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:51 am

What?
Mitchell? Prestige?
Pssh, noo Razz
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:46 am

I'm so close to prestige-ing... sniping is keeping me back though.
finally got the cold camo for the DSR-50... That makes me happy :p
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 10:07 am

I don't know if I want to prestige, not really much of an incentive seeing as how five custom classes is MORE than enough for me. I did it U3 because you got extra customizable items and such but I just can't see an incentive, maybe I'll do it once more info comes out about it.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:50 pm

No Jolli, you're not allowed to be part of the Nation's race to be prestige, you cheated Razz .

I should be getting my copy in an hour but I can't play it until an hour later as I have to unfortunately go out for a short while Sad . When I am back though it's all-day Blops 2 !!, I haven't watched any zombies gameplay and only seen less than half the multiplayer maps so I am in for some surprises !.
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 1:54 pm

Fine... I'll have my own race to prestige... With black Jack... and Hookers!
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Jolli wrote:
Fine... I'll have my own race to prestige... With black Jack... and Hookers!

Oh......oh.....can be in your race to Thinking maybe not race but def the after party drools
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation
jolli

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Sure.

We'll party like its 3012.
Back to top Go down
Vrals597
Seventh Nation
Vrals597

PostSubject: Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2   Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 11 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 4:40 pm

forget the after party, I want the after after after after after party
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top