The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:27 am

A whole 2 hrs of sleep!! Yay! So it the past month I have probably had maybe,16 hrs of solid sleep. I'm set.... Sleep
Found my new tattoo yesterday when lurking the site of Myre3.0. EcR said this "..life is limited,death is endless..." I like it. Excited
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 pm

I'm pretty sure Liam has a tattoo of a unicorn somewhere...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Interesting .. scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:55 pm

Sometimes its horn is a little floppy though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Shocked

Think they have medications for that... scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitchell
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:31 am

Nice work Reo !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:13 pm

Looks like Australia might finally be getting a R18+ rating for games. That means no more edited games or banned games.
It just needs to pass 1 more hurdle in parliament to become a reality
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Is that the equivalent of a M17+ or an AO18+, or would it depend on the game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:19 pm

AO18+ would be it me thinks ^_^
Atm we only have up to a MA15
+
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:06 am

Ouch, that kinda sucks to see your games get edited/banned down there in Australia. What games are banned down there that are available here in the US?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:00 am

If I remember correctly Fallout 3 featured an animation of you injecting yourself with Stimpaks or Med-X, and was going to be banned in Australia if the animation stayed in the game. In the final release it was removed from the game in all regions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:07 am

Good thing too. Having to actually pull out a stimpack and heal would have made combat a lot more difficult. Especially if you combine it with the 'heal over time' effect in New Vegas' Hardcore Mode.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:54 am

I know it's a day late to tell you, but my band and I have finished out first album.

Cover:

Check out our bandcamp page.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Damn.. Can't activate via iPad. Wtfh!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Wednesday is my doggy's birthday. He's gonna be 4 years old.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:57 pm

do you do anything for him? i usually bake my boys a peanut butter cake
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:01 pm

We usually get him one of those bones that has the filling inside it as a birthday present. Plus some dog treats here and there. Nobody usually has time to bake him a doggy cake, although we do have a cookbook for home made dog treats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Mikko and Dearg get ice cream cones from Dairy Queen... And they get to go to Petsmart and pick out a new toy
Since I don't know Dearg's birthday she gets it about the time I adopted her...
They also get lots of treats.
Tiger and Roza both get new toys and treats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:37 pm

We just usually give Kobee some new treats, and I think he got a new toy last year. He has a big toy basket full of them, and he knows where to go and get them. Too bad he's not so good at putting his toys away lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:42 pm

ugh great Mikko has a fever, Roza is puking, and now it's thunderstorming and Tiger gets really scared and anxious during them. Guess I won't be sleeping tonight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:43 pm

That sound awful :[
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:45 pm

And Dearg is now sleeping in my dad's room because the rest of us are being annoying I guess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:09 am

If ever we need a gift for our pets it's simply putting my father outside and the pets inside.

My father doesn't like pets in the house. He will bring them in himself if the weather is bad, like heavy rain or coldness but otherwise he doesn't like them in the house.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:10 am

Then why even have pets?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:17 am

\_(o.o)_/ we've always had dogs and they always have a large garden and shed. Just cause he doesn't like em in the house doesn't mean he doesn't like em.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-