The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
iRideAPalmer
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:33 am

one of our neighbors got a new puppy and Mikko is obsessed with it... it's a little visla
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:03 am

Listening to the songs that play on the Lowe's ads. Feeling unusually happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:30 pm

"One dollar? What will we do with one dollar?"

"We're going back to basics, that's what!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Randomers... What up g's?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:21 am

The end of the Mayan Calendar will be met with mass suicide and near uncontrollable riots, The internet will soon meet the very definition of 'God', and I will lose my virginity before I get into colledge.

One of these things will never happen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:24 am

The last one?

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:26 am

Sadly, I think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whatbearisbest
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 3

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:15 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
banded1
Tenth Nation

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:40 pm

i just couldnt help myself silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:48 pm

I had a Jehovah's Witness try to tell me that we don't really know when the Doomsday is coming so there is a chance people can still be saved. She tried giving me some reading material.

I lied and said I was really busy with all my school reading.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Wild. Btw hang in there Kid. It's gonna happen and it will be over before you know it. Shocked Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Omg Cel is back! How have you been?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 22

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:32 pm

Sadly, I think so.
Always that crazy chick if you're desperate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:28 pm

There's a crazy chick? Ohhhh do tell.Hello Streetster.How ya been sweetie? Btw 26 days clean. If I can do it there is hope after all. Clap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:37 pm

There's a crazy chick? Ohhhh do tell.Hello Streetster.How ya been sweetie? Btw 26 days clean. If I can do it there is hope after all. Clap

Do you mean drugs or booze ?? Thats awsome !!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm assuming you mean booze, right Cel? I don't think you're the druggie type. Either way, though, congrats! I hear the first few weeks are the hardest, so you're doing great!

And kidchimera should definitely repost the (ongoing?) story of the crazy chick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:18 pm

I've been doing well thanks, how about you? Congrats on being clean for 26 days, here's to 26 more!

And kidchimera should definitely repost the (ongoing?) story of the crazy chick.

I second that. I'd like to revisit/continue this story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:25 am

There is always a crazy chick.
Looking forward to this "End of the Mayan Calender" thingy happening. Still trying to figure out if I wanna go out and get piss drunk or stay in and watch the crazy people being crazy.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:25 am

Thanks fellas. And Rick I would respond to your PM if someone in red would give me my PM's back. What the fook guys? In a nutshell I was prescribed painkillers and got stuck. It has became a problem with most that I know here. I have literally had to change everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jmw566
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:39 am

Ah, glad to hear it wasn't anything super dangerous.

Painkillers do that. I'm pretty sure my step mom is addicted to them but won't admit it. That's also a tough one to stop because you have to pain (imagined or real) on top of any normal withdrawal symptoms for things. Glad to hear you've been clean, though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:51 am

If I could hit the undo button I would have tried to deal with the pain. That is what I'm doing right now. Opiate Withdrawl sucks the big one. They still your soul. Yet Dr's pass them out if you have a hang nail. Rolling Eyes
Fu*kers!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:07 am

Course. How do you think they can charge you more if you don't keep coming back to them?

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:13 am

True. It has became a real big issue around here with pills. A serious big issue.People find it easier to be held captive by these then to go through the withdrawals. So they stay in this rut way longer then they should.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:39 am

I can't be bothered to repost the enitre "Crazy Girlfried" story, so I'll just give you the Cliffnotes:

• Before I got my GED, there was a crazy girl in my science class.
  • She had this weird obsession with me for a while.
  • Since I got my GED, I didn't take regular classes anymore.
  • As a result, I haven't seen her in a few months, though I'm sure she's seen me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:48 am

I know where she is. It's called crazy ville,pal. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: