The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:28 am

Congratulations to all and a big thanks to everyone for taking the time to make this run smoothly. Clap

You're all awesome. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:23 am

(o.O) I'm like that one movie at the Oscars that gets a lot of awards.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:53 pm

You're like "The Artist", except people have actually seen you....well sort of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Mitchell wrote:
Well, congrats to all the winners and especially Az and Ratchet for putting this all together, + 1 to you both Wink .

Happy my username is amongst that list, even if it is my old one Razz . Didn't expect to win anything this year so can't say I'm not pleased Wink .

You are always a winner in my book Mitch... and a thoughtful guy who thinks of others....so here's your 30th + 1 .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:10 pm

Lod wrote:
(o.O) I'm like that one movie at the Oscars that gets a lot of awards.

You do sorta remind me of Meryl Streep, now that ya mention it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:22 pm

BIG THANKS to Az and Ratchet for all the hard work. It's like herding cats to get us to focus on one universal task at the same time, so thanks again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:46 pm

SwiftJusticeATX wrote:
It's like herding cats to get us to focus on one universal task at the same time, so thanks again.

Yes, we know. Rolling Eyes

Razz Laughing Very Happy= :D Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:40 am

SwiftJusticeATX wrote:
You're like "The Artist", except people have actually seen you....well sort of.

LOL!

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Wow! Lod takes them all!!!
Congrats to all the winners!! Very Happy= :D
Thanks for all the effort and work in putting this together!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitchell
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:44 am

rrwatch wrote:
Mitchell wrote:
Well, congrats to all the winners and especially Az and Ratchet for putting this all together, + 1 to you both Wink .

Happy my username is amongst that list, even if it is my old one Razz . Didn't expect to win anything this year so can't say I'm not pleased Wink .

You are always a winner in my book Mitch... and a thoughtful guy who thinks of others....so here's your 30th + 1 .

Thanks a bunch rr !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wadey
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:50 am

bit late but O well congrats to all the winners and thanks for voting people Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:53 pm

Favorite Graphic Artist? Me? Thank you everyone who voted for me. I'm glad you enjoy my artwork.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:13 am

Looking at your sig, it's not a surprise. Very talented peeps around here indeed. I come across new talent and creativity just about every time I'm in here.
I award the Nation with the Shiznit Award for being the shiznit in all areas within gaming and beyond. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:37 am

SwiftJusticeATX wrote:
Looking at your sig, it's not a surprise. Very talented peeps around here indeed. I come across new talent and creativity just about every time I'm in here.

Thank you. Just tweaked it again, and after the third time I got the best effect I wanted coming out of the fire of the Metal Beast's mouth.

But yes there are a lot of talented artists here, and I myself struggle with complex pieces that the others all seem to do so well. I'm incredibly honored to be voted favorite artist though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: