The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Wadey
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Thu May 24, 2012 12:54 am

I think you covered Mitch. :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Wed May 30, 2012 8:55 pm

Everyone has exactly three weeks now to get their votes in...

I should get mine in. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:05 pm

Well, I did get mine in. Cool

There is less than TWO WEEKS left for the contest, so get your votes in. With the number of votes we've received so far, we're wondering what everyone is doing...

Get your votes in! This is your opportunity to show your appreciation and you don't want to wait until the last minute.

(We'd be appreciative if you didn't give them to us all at once too. That would be a lot of counting at once. *winkyface)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Yes people, get your votes in. I've only received on ballot so far. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Well in that case, everyone knows whose ballot you have so far. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:23 pm

Well, at this rate we'll be able to announce winners right away since I haven't received any new ballots. Razz

You have a week everyone. Do it a few at a time until you're done, then send them in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:47 am

Come on peeps. I only have one ballot sent in so far. Only 3 days left, everyone.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:04 pm

Iv just got my net back up and running last night I'll get on this
Tonight !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:22 pm

I'm trying to do it via iPad, so out may take a bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:54 pm

You only have TWO DAYS LEFT so get them in!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daniel
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:46 am

Hm.. I'm a complete noob here so I don't know much people Razz I'll try to put in some votes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:23 am

can i vote? although i do meet all requirements
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wadey
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:26 am

id say yes then Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitchell
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:38 am

Just sent in mine , left a few spaces blank though Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Is it considered egocentric to vote for yourself in almost every category ?? Just wondering aloud.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:02 pm

rrwatch wrote:
Is it considered egocentric to vote for yourself in almost every category ?? Just wondering aloud.....

I did the same, Rr. Don't worry. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:05 pm

I didn't... >_>

... but there aren't any rules against it. Razz

I saw one entry for Best Username and I was like... dang, I like that submission. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Will get them in tonight after work, I swear on my first child's soul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:21 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
Will get them in tonight after work, I swear on my first child's soul

You never forget the birthday you damned your first child's soul to Hades !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:01 pm

sent!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:27 pm

Keep 'em coming. Cool

LT_Crispy wrote:
can i vote? although i do meet all requirements
Then why are you asking? Razz

Yes you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 pm

His soul is saved !!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Indeed it is. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:49 pm

jadedoblivion wrote:
His soul is saved !!!!!

puts away exorcist manuals..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:51 pm

after looking at the form i decided im not voting.

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: