The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
the whole sheet would be blank lol. Dont know the people/the community good enough

I have left a few blanks, just vote for whatever you know and/or have an opinion on, and hang out more!!! Razz

I heard some people just voted for themselves in every category they could.......... cheers Could it be true ?? Only Az or Ratchett know for sure.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Okay everyone, since it's not the 20th anymore anywhere no more ballots will be accepted. Thanks to everyone who voted! Very Happy= :D

I'll finish the final counts and get the results up. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 12

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:52 pm

I heard some people just voted for themselves in every category they could.......... cheers Could it be true ?? Only Az or Ratchett know for sure.....

I voted for myself in every category that I wasn't qualified for. Graphics, admin, etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:17 pm

I voted for myself in every category that I wasn't qualified for. Graphics, admin, etc

I heard that that pirate guy Arrr-Arrr-watch voted for me in almost every category...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:01 pm

when are the results coming in Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Never! I made you do all that work for nothing!

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:23 pm

All righty. Thanks for voting everyone! You people are awesome. So awesome that I have to ask you to vote again.

See, there are some awards that have one clear winner. Others don't, so we're going for a round 2!

Same rules apply, but you have until 28 June to get these votes in. If you didn't vote in the first round you may vote in the second round.

You can choose ONE of the following nominees for each award.

START

Best New Member: rrwatch, Dmick024
Most Helpful: CobaltMonkey, rrwatch
Most Mysterious: Azira, CobaltMonkey, Daniel, jadedoblivion, nobody, rrwatch, Toxxy, Vrals597
Most Funny in-game: Daniel, Dingo, Lod, Static-Star1, Toxxy, Valkurie
Most Friendly: Cel, Wadey
Most Helpful to have around in-game: Reo, Tonyteabag

Best News thread: New kind of screen: thin and flexible as paper (quantum dots), Transit of Venus, Movember for prostate cancer and male depression, Google Maps in 8-bit
Most Helpful thread: Mitchell's Game Reviews, CobaltMonkey's Game Reviews, Graphics Discussion thread, Skyrim, Dr Newbie's In Game Surgery

Worst Game: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Rage, Resistance 3, SOCOM 4, Duke Nukem

END

The title of your PM should be "SN Community Awards Round 2".

Get them in. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Oops: Dr Newbie's Help Centre is the board, In Game Surgery is the thread. If you selected the Help Centre when voting I'll automatically assume you meant the In Game Surgery thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wadey
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:45 am

im gunna do mine now Smile

EDIT* done and sent Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:48 am

Sent

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:15 am

Sent . How do I find the passwords for my 4 other usernames. I forgot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Sent . How do I find the passwords for my 4 other usernames. I forgot.

This is why I all my 4 accounts here have the same password......

I'll have mine re sent tomorrow after I get done fixing my car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitchell
Eighth Nation

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:11 pm

Sent my second round votes in !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:32 pm

sent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:18 pm

What is this "Call of Duty: Duke Nukem" and why are people nominating it for Worst Game?

scratch Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:09 pm

I cut and pasted from iPad,so I may have done that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jadedoblivion
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:37 pm

the biggest abomination ever created lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:47 pm

Based on my sig and avatar, I'm 95% sure you can guess which one I meant. I'm leaving the 5% because....well this is the Nation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:48 pm

I do not want to assume which one you meant and put your vote in the wrong place. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwiftJusticeATX
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:55 pm

As a person that dislikes assumptions, I can appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:32 pm

I hated "Call of Duty: Duke Nukem" ..... worst game ever !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:34 pm

I know right.. Jeez.. it was like a giant slap in the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:47 am

It coulda being better alright.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:01 pm

It had the worst of both worlds then? Razz

Two days left peoples. I want to get these announced. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:33 am

What is this "Call of Duty: Duke Nukem" and why are people nominating it for Worst Game?

scratch Suspect

You mean, "Call of Dukey"? Guns firing

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!   

Back to top Go down

3rd Annual Sixth Nation of Gamers Community Awards - Results are now in!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: