The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Neeeat. Very Happy= :D

Why have both types on the same vase?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 4:56 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Using phrases such as "I think" or "I believe" tend to devalue essays. I know my English teacher gave me hell the one time I accidentally put it in my own paper a couple of years ago.
My teacher always got onto me because I'm known to begin a sentence with "And".And I just didn't see what the problem was. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Cel wrote:
RatchetH22 wrote:
Using phrases such as "I think" or "I believe" tend to devalue essays. I know my English teacher gave me hell the one time I accidentally put it in my own paper a couple of years ago.
My teacher always got onto me because I'm known to begin a sentence with "And".And I just didn't see what the problem was. Wink

My teacher always went on about that too. scratch

Teacher:
"Jolli you are using way to many "and's" ..."

Me:
"And ? "

Teacher:
"STOP THAT!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 5:05 pm

More of an oral written guy to be honest, and "And's" are a part of that.. ok? If its that much of a problem, then sue me if I use them. Guns firing

Last edited by jolli-timer on Sun May 13, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 5:07 pm

My English teacher would get mad whenever we said "like" to describe something when it was something. "It's not like it, it is it!" or something like that. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 5:10 pm

My teacher always has this face on when someone is trying to describe something in history class.

"So like .. this guy.. umm.. like invented the lightning.. and like um"

Him:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 5:38 pm

That look says it all.I do that look several times a day with the idiots that surround me. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Worst part is trying to reason with them.. its like talking to a brick wall filled with, No man and what's..
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 6:01 pm

No man, I don't really know what, like, you're uh, ummm talking about and stuff...

Last edited by RatchetH22 on Sun May 13, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 6:21 pm

LMAO" I hate so much the things you choose to be.." Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 6:27 pm

Very Happy= :D Love the toby-scott relationship.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 6:30 pm

I know..me too.I use to think that Micheal just had an issue,as most bosses does,with Human Resorces but he just hated Toby with a passion and with no real reasoning.

I thought it was cute Toby's secret crush on Pam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 6:36 pm

That crush was so creepy, provided me with some laughs, especially with the camera part Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 6:40 pm

I thought it was adorable.He loved her from a distant because there was always someone there first.He held out with hope but ultimately kept it under-raps as he should.
How did you like Angela's character?What a biotch! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 6:44 pm

One of the more annoying character, second being "Temp"
didnt see the reason for her, she's such a downer. But sometimes she had funny scenes, especially when she cleans her new cat by licking him, returning to the office with a hair ball Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 6:50 pm

I loved to hate Angela.She was a total cat freak.But I loved it.The episode of when Dwight accidently killed her cat was hilarious.Not because the cat died but because of how and why it happen.
Loved that her and Dwight were a couple.They deserved one another.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Accidentaly ? Razz
Yeah, she is the perfect anti character.
Didn't feel as strongly about her relationship with dwight though, he could get most girls, yet he has to have her Thinking
The State Senetor and her are better suited for each other, IMO.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Wait?What?
He could get most girls? scratch
Maybe if they all came from a beet farm. Razz

And great.I've got you correcting my spelling here on the Nation and I got Ratchy correcting my spelling on FB.What are you guys?Teachers of the spelling kind?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 7:12 pm

Yeah, dwight is one sexy guy, and got one of the sexiest brides maid's and continued to light up her loins, qualified sex machine.

[Edit] affraid ... *Jolli is evolving*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Shocked
I would rather jam bam-boo under my nails.

Now....Jim? Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 7:16 pm

Jim.. timer, NHAWK.. it seems shallow and patantic.

What ? Dwight is the brad pitt of the office.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Laughing
Umm...No.

Well maybe if Brad Pitt was a total dumbass,self-absorbent,delusional ass Monkey then yeah.Twins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Sun May 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Well atleast brad got 2 out of 4 those.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: