The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 9:52 am

That's another reason why Im liking this current batch of storms. It's been an awfully dry Spring, so the sight of a nice wave of heavy thunderstorms is welcome.
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 6:46 pm

ratchet where are you from? Cause it's been raining here >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 6:48 pm

It has been misting all day here. Why am I not surprised? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 6:55 pm

Rained hard here yesterday. On the plus side, I figured out how to use the strap on my messenger bag so I don't have to carry my umbrella in my hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 6:58 pm

LT_Crispy wrote:

I live in north Texas, just outside of Dallas. It's been incredibly dry here lately. We've barely had a Spring. Even Winter was pretty short. We had one freeze and night of snow, but it was pretty mild by my standards.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 7:40 pm

Ugh, neti pots are horrible things. I hope it does something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 7:43 pm

Neti Pots?
Sounds like an old lady's name. Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 7:46 pm

Supposed to clean out your nose and sinuses... which have never been the same for me since I had that whooping cough. Just don't ask - unless you want to get grossed out. Razz

It's horrible: you get the water ready, start pouring it in and then my face feels like it wants to explode and my eyes want to pop out of my head. Once the water starts coming out the other side it's better but when it's trying to find its way it it very uncomfortable. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 7:49 pm

That sounds...pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 7:55 pm

Very.

I'm hoping things "up there" go back to normal after a few cleanings. My dad does it frequently since he has allergies and has issues with his sinuses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 9:10 pm

Well, hope you get to feeling a bit better soon. Very Happy= :D Sinuses can be annoying at times.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 9:48 pm

He hates flying. Sad

Need to get used to playing games on the bigger TV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 9:59 pm

Guh no where around me sells tracing paper in bulk only just in sheets of 10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 10:03 pm

Welp. Spurs are playing like utter crap right now. Sincerely doubt they pull off a win. Hope this loss is a slap in the face for them. If they don't show up to play, they will lose.
Back to top Go down
LT_Crispy
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 11:04 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
LT_Crispy wrote:

I live in north Texas, just outside of Dallas. It's been incredibly dry here lately. We've barely had a Spring. Even Winter was pretty short. We had one freeze and night of snow, but it was pretty mild by my standards.

Sweet. Got rain here too in Illinois
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 11:07 pm

"Not saying shes a witch but seeing peoples auras and talking to animals makes me think shes a wizard"

Last edited by Dingo on Thu May 31, 2012 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetxRacer13
18th Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Thu May 31, 2012 11:11 pm

She probably is a wizard!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:57 am

Burn the witch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:29 am

Kidchimera00 wrote:
Burn the witch!
*casts evil spell*
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:39 am

We weren't talking about you this time.

Well, I wasn't, at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:19 pm

I swear I have too much fun playing Uncharted 3 with my best friend. The amount of laughs Ive had today is just awesome. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Someone was giving away free boxes of frozen cookie dough.

Time to see if they're any good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Heh. I got 6 free bottles of soda earlier. This amuses me greatly.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:41 pm

What kind?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Regular Coca Cola. I'm totally okay with it. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome   

Back to top Go down

Random Chat | All pointless post are welcome

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: