The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 10:28 am

So Im going today to get another tat if where I want to go isnt booked with appt.'s..

Help me out guys. What should I get? I'm thinking a zombie.
I also kind of just want to get an arm band, and maybe my psn texted underneath or incorporated in.
The other thing I had thought, was the Godsmack Tribal Sun. Always loved it and them.
Spoiler:

What ever I get, Ill post pics when its done. Might even add pic of the other 2 I have.

If you got some ink...show us. I thought we had a thread for this, but the search did no good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 1:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Not sure, I like the arm band idea and the tribal sun. There is something about circles and bands that I like, a continuity, always a way up.

Zombies? Not for me, lol. It will look quite scary when you are 80 lol. Not to mention kids might want to stay away if it is a visible area Laughing

Your PSN? Maybe in code? I would not want random people to send me PSN messages like "I know where you live...", "You were at the shops at lunch today..", or whatever. It would freak me out. But maybe in code or encrypted somehow, I would.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Well I already have a gargoyle and a vampire. So it kind of fits that theme. Its also no secret I love da zombies.

Im really leaning toward the band though with my psn underneath, or even
The Sixth Nation

He cant get me in until Tues. afternoon Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Well you already know what I think,sort of.
But again I like the Zombie theme because it flows with the rest,and it fits your hobby. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maybe a zombie with the psn in a banner.I'm sure the artist could make some suggestions on the subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 3:35 pm

I had also thought about a zombie bite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Ohhhhh S..N..A..PPPP!
I like that idea better then the rest.
But knowing you,it will change 50 more times before the ink is applied. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 3:53 pm

So.. art on us or just art in general ? Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Well this one is for tats, so we should stay true to topic and keep discussions and pics related to tattoos. Hell, Ill even throw other body art in as long as it complies to forum rules.

I don't know if we have an Art thread or not. If so it is probably old.
But set one up in User Gen if you have stuff you want to share. I know we have a few sketchies and doodlers around who Im sure would like to share as well! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 4:17 pm

will do, might as well stay on topic.

Really want a tri force on my wrists, or a pencil with a bunch of my art shooting out on my arm..
but I'm too poor and young lol Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Cool beans Jolli!

I suppose I will post pics later but for now I will just describe my art.

On my left leg is a purple/blue butterfly..

On my lower spine is a black panther..

On my left shoulder blade is a heart surrounded with tribal.

Yeah..I'm bad.. Cool

Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Damn.. thats alot of tattoos.. Very Happy= :D

pretty nice cell Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Thanks Jolli-Bean.. <3

It's not too many I don't think.I could easily see myself with 3 more at least.. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 4:35 pm

I could see myself with a little ink, just nothing like a full sleave I think that is a little.. eh..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 4:40 pm

I don't know..
I think some can pull off the sleeve thing,others not so much!

I want my little girl's name,just unsure of where.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Fists girl, all about the fist's Very Happy= :D

Yeah, your arms have to be super muscly and... you have to have that jersey look.
Wife beater and short shorts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 4:49 pm

That sounds a bit gangsta..
No,a sleeve looks good on the rocker type..
Like Tommy Lee. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Wife beater alert ! Very Happy= :D

well .. ok not fists Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Ummm..Something sexy about that wife beater.. *day dreams*

Oh..Umm Very Happy= :D

Like I way saying before I started talking about Tommy-baby.. *drifts off...*
Oh my..
No fist tat.Can't hide them.I mean what happens when I want to be a fist model.
Hey it can happen... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Well judging from a certain video... You have nothing to look forward to Razz

It could, who knows?
A hand model agent could see your perfectly sculpted hands, then see your fist tats and start to cry... and nobody wants to see hand model agents cry, its too sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Sat May 19, 2012 5:04 pm

LMAO!!
Good point but man he can drum his ass off!

Yeah,I hear ya on the cry baby agent. Laughing

BOT-
I might get my next,Xylie's name just below my left front shoulder,maybe a dermal piercing to dot the "I".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 4:50 am

My neice has a dermal piercing on the back of her neck so what you're thinking of there to dot the eye would work well and I think putting it on the front of the shoulder would be a good idea. Heck I'd even do one underneath it so the text is mirrored and everytime you look in the mirror there is her name.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 7:09 pm

In about 24 hours I should have new tat! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 7:27 pm

cheers
Hell yeah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 7:28 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 7:33 pm

Can't say I'll get any tats myself. Just not me. I won't deny that it works for some people, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   

Back to top Go down

My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: