The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 7:47 pm

RatchetH22 wrote:
Can't say I'll get any tats myself. Just not me. I won't deny that it works for some people, though.
Never say never,Poppi.
It's art.Art is...awesome.And addictive. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 8:01 pm

I'll accept pokes for medical reasons, but not for art reasons.

I so don't understand the whole tattoo thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 8:03 pm

@Cel wrote:
Never say never,Poppi.
It's art.Art is...awesome.And addictive. Very Happy= :D

Inb4 I get a Steelhead put on my back. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Az- Seems like a good plan Razz
I want a mustache on my finger. But I hear that it hurts.. like.. a lot.. Alot, a lot
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by jolli-timer on Mon May 21, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 8:05 pm

Thinking
Your skin is a canvas...
Ink is your paint...
It is a brand...
Choose what you are willing to die with..

I love every bit of it...
Ink that shit! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Cel- Me?
If so, UGH YEAH! I will when I have money.

Last edited by jolli-timer on Mon May 21, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Do it.
I dare you.

^And so it begins... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 8:10 pm

Thinking Well.. yeah, I will.. Just you SEEEeeeee

Reads wikipedia article on it.. "NOPE"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Prove it,Biotch! Nananana

No.Do it when it feels right but I'm telling you,it's beautiful work when done by a professional.
None of that jail house shit,Jolli!Ya hear me.None! Kiss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Yeah, its not like im gonna get a crack tattoo.. although.. it would make a intresting story Thinking

I dont think it will be my first tattoo, far from it.
I want my first one to be.. Awesome and cool, representing me in a way (Sounds cheesy, and that tattoo would look retarded Razz but you and six hope fully know what I mean)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 8:19 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
Yeah, its not like im gonna get a crack tattoo.. although.. it would make a intresting story Thinking

I dont think it will be my first tattoo, far from it.
I want my first one to be.. Awesome and cool, representing me in a way (Sounds cheesy, and that tattoo would look retarded Razz but you and six hope fully know what I mean)
Hell yeah I know what your saying.Not cheesy at all.That's what a tat is suppose to represent.YOU!Half way to being a bad ass already.

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 167

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 8:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

It's art you wear on your skin. I like the concept.

I have a Gargoyle on my right shoulder blade. Gargoyles themselves have always appealed to me. Not in the rain spout sense.
In the myths behind them.
Hideous creatures who were thought to protect, ward off, and remind people of the evils in the world.
I put it there as a way to act as MY reminder, and to have something to imitate.
I dont have much left, but I had a large collection of statues and other gargoyle things. This tattoo was just one more thing in that collection, and tbh, with the exception of one 3 foot statue...all I have left of them.

The art was hand drawn by my friend, and tattooed on me. I am the only person with this art on him.

The Vampire
is another reminder.

Death is good.
Who would really want to live forever?
Who wants to spend their lives dead, but living off the lives of others?

It keeps me jumping into unknowns, independence, and with out fear of real life.

A stellar artist named Zuews did it. It was flash, but he customized it a bit too to separate from anyone else who used that same design

Its not just "cool".
Its not even just art.
To the artists and the easels it has, or at least it should, have meaning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Mon May 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Show us ya Tats. (SFW ones only please)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Tue May 22, 2012 4:40 am

Depends on the person.

You got the ones that get the whole "It's a Chinese Character that means Loyalty, but the asians keep calling me soup, cause I'm like totally loyal. By the way I know we're best friends but I'm doing your boyfriend."

Then you got the ones that are all "Oh this, I got this cause I thought it looked cool and shit and might make people talk to me and have girls touch my arms so then when I flex they feel my muscles cause I wanna feel awesome."

Then you got the ones that are all "I know I'm so arty and worldly and open minded cause I have my name in all the different writing and... EW OMG A FORIEGNER!"

But then you got the ones that are like "I got this for me, not for you now shoo."
Also Tattos as art makes me think of the futurama episode where they go to the lourve and art is tattooed onto fat men. "I'm on loan from the Lourve"

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

Last edited by Lod on Tue May 22, 2012 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Tue May 22, 2012 4:44 am

But then you got the ones that are like "I got this for me, not for you now shoo."

Bam. There ya go.

in about 12 hours Ill be sitting down. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Tue May 22, 2012 4:47 am

I like those people. Never explain why you got a tat. You got it for you. Who cares what everyone else thinks about them.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Tue May 22, 2012 4:51 am

Six you must get a tatt saying "Dingo was here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Tue May 22, 2012 6:13 am

lolz

with a paw print next to it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Tue May 22, 2012 6:18 am

Six you must get a tatt saying "Dingo was here"
Suspect
Was...here doing ... what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Tue May 22, 2012 6:20 am

Giving autographs.

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Quote :

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Tue May 22, 2012 6:29 am

lolz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seyel
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 82

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Tue May 22, 2012 8:45 am

I see some fans of ink here!

I like seeing good ones on other people, but they are not for me. I go through phases too often too much as to write/draw anything on the skin that is going to last forever. What I like now is not the same I liked ten years ago and I would expect that in ten years I would probably like something different. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I get bored of things relatively quickly, I know after I few years I would be regretting it. I mess with my hair all the time because it grows back, but tattoos would be staying, so that puts me off.

But for anyone who is going to do one, make sure you trust the person who is going to do it and see previous work!

Let us know how it looks when you have it, Six.

Now, a thread about tattoos without tattoo's pics? Can't you post a pic of those you already have? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Tue May 22, 2012 3:40 pm

Yeah Im going to. Im hoping I can talk him into touching up what I have too. They are fading out.

Im thinking Im just going to go with a band, and get my PSN in it our around it somehow.
I really dont know what Ill end up with. If Im lucky, something custom again so I need to talk with. Getting ready to go and pretty excited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Tue May 22, 2012 8:56 pm

MY NEW TAT cheers

Older gargoyle
Hes gotten pretty faded. Sad
Dont really get to see my shoulder blade too often.

The Vampire
My only color. I dont like colored tats tbh. Its pretty faded too, and was my first one.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   Tue May 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Yum!

He did a great job!
Wink
I've got the itch now! bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)   

Back to top Go down

My new ink. And old too! (Show us your art!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: