The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

You ever hit a wall with something you have done for a long time?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mynameesmorty
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 13

PostSubject: You ever hit a wall with something you have done for a long time?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:12 am

I hit mine with bodybuilding and weightlifting. I dont know if its because I am sick of being injured, if I am sick of not getting enough sleep, or what it is. So last month I decided to give my body a break for a while and I just stopped.

Now, I feel like number 2s for that too. I just cant win with anything. I am going to crawl under my desk now and cry. Pictures to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: You ever hit a wall with something you have done for a long time?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:13 am

Yeah, waterpolo.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mynameesmorty
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: You ever hit a wall with something you have done for a long time?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:17 am

Liam wrote:
Yeah, waterpolo.

I knew it. You were the best at that too. Wink I loved your shower cap you wore under your helmet and such, plus those tight polo swimwear. Damn those were the days.

Seriously though, it does suck. I have competed i bodybuilding and strongman at point in my life. At my biggest and most lean I was about 5% bf and about 205lbs shredded. At my biggest and strongest I was about 250lbs. I have been training since I was about 17, and started hardcore at the age of about 21.

Now, I am happy if I can make it upstairs without crying about my man hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: You ever hit a wall with something you have done for a long time?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:29 am

Sometimes the body just needs to stop.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mynameesmorty
Fifth Nation

PostSubject: Re: You ever hit a wall with something you have done for a long time?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:38 am

Liam wrote:
Sometimes the body just needs to stop.

I agree, I think thats what finally happened. Oh well, life goes on. No more abs for me, LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rxforwar
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 32

PostSubject: Re: You ever hit a wall with something you have done for a long time?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:59 am

Isn't happy elusive? Just when you think you're achieving it, it turns out it's making you miserable.

"It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got." - Sheryl Crow

"Every guilty person is his own hangman." -Lucius Annaeus Seneca

If you're not happy doing what you're doing, stop, find something that makes you happy, and do that. And don't beat yourself up about what you're NOT doing. Revel in what you are. Wink

Ok...that's enuff thoughtfulness outa me today. I'm gonna go scratch myself, and play video games now. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leo_337
14th Nation

Nation Reputation : 113

PostSubject: Re: You ever hit a wall with something you have done for a long time?   Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:20 pm

Hanging a picture... Missed the nail completely. Rolling Eyes

Luckily I was hanging a picture right over the spot where the dent in the wall was, so... Phew. Laughing

(When the Ninja is sensible, I'll be sensible)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You ever hit a wall with something you have done for a long time?   

Back to top Go down

You ever hit a wall with something you have done for a long time?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: