The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

Nation Reputation : 100

The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Empty
PostSubject: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Yes. We are back.
Because we are awesome.

Did you really think we'd pass up an opportunity to kick some Pirate butt?
Of course not.
The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y 959710

As for the Aura... whatever. They're not really a concern for us Ninjas. They'd have to climb several steps up the awesome ladder before we'd notice them. Rolling Eyes
The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y 424752

Bring it on Pirates and that other faction... what was its name? Oh yeah. "The Aura".

Look, we all know who's going to win. It's not going to be the Pirates. They're so drunk most of the time they can't even walk straight. And the Aura? They're just wisps of light. They can watch but they can't do. I'm not worried about them.

If you've managed to read all of this, then you're qualified to be a Ninja. And well, you know, be on the cool team. Cool

So if you're interested, sign up.

And just remember what team crippled an enemy team... with a single PM.
The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y 424752 The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y 964794

The Ninjas:
Azira
rrwatch
CobaltMonkey
i-like-ninjas

Last edited by Azira on Sun May 27, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:55 pm

You and your fancy black font color..Razz
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:05 pm

You're jealous. It's understandable.
The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y 424752
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:13 pm

More amused than anything. Cool
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Whatever makes you feel better.

^ It's white for all the non-Ninja folk.
The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y 964794
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Come game time, the last thing you'll see is a flash of white, so it's all perspective. Wink
Back to top Go down
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 9:29 am

Where do Ninjas enlist ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:46 am

Right here. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation
Cel

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 4:30 pm

I have to admit,I'm in love with a pirate but I so respect the sneaky that is ninja like.
Good luck ninjas!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:42 pm

I'm a ninja. So ninja that I don't even have to hide my text. Cool
Add me to the group? No, I've been here the whole time.
The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y 964794

I'm mostly down for the minor games. Perhaps we can pick out some flash games or some such. That's more up my alley right now.

The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Cobalt-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 5:44 pm

@CobaltMonkey wrote:
I'm a ninja. So ninja that I don't even have to hide my text. Cool
Add me to the group? No, I've been here the whole time.

I'm mostly down for the minor games. Perhaps we can pick out some flash games or some such. That's more up my alley right now.

Right now we're going to have a few "Words With Friends" games going between the teams. What other games you that are used are up to the players.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:20 pm

WTH. Those don't count yet. tongue

I can adds the Monkey to the group. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:32 pm

The one's we're currently playing won't count, Az. Razz We'll start an official one tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:48 am

Where do I sign up? Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation
rrwatch

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:02 pm

I knew I could count on you + 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:19 pm

My efforts to convince Ninja to join us hath proven ineffective. No matter, I have another weapon up my sleeve...
Back to top Go down
i-like-ninjas
Fifth Nation
i-like-ninjas

Nation Reputation : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:36 am

You can use your fancy 'weapon'... I'm sure the ninjas' skill alone will be more than sufficient. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:43 am

Ehhh...that's fairly debatable.
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:00 am

Ninja hoodie anyone?
The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Sx27ih
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Haha Dingo! Laughing

Leave my ninjas alone Ratchet, unless you want to challenge them. You should be prepared for some serious ninja-ing if you do. Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Well I'm already in "battle" with you. The others will be challenged soon enough. Cool
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation
Azira

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:15 pm

Ninjas are awesome!

That is all.
Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:49 pm

In case you people think that this thread is very quiet, I feel I should point out that Ninjas are very very spammy, but they are so ninja you can't see their posts

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Eb1yq9
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y   The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ninjas are back! I'll bet you didn't see us coming... we're that ninja-y

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Community Gatherings :: Contests and Events :: The Sixth Nations Civil War-
Jump to: