The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Azira
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 100

PostSubject: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu May 31, 2012 7:28 pm

THE ULTIMATE FOOD AND DRINK THREAD

Mmm... food. I'm getting hungry just thinking about this thread. Laughing
drools

What did you have for breakfast? What snacks do you like to make? Did you have a nice dinner somewhere? Do you have a delicious recipe?

Do you want to share and talk about it? Very Happy= :D

You can talk about anything food related here, so long as it's about FOOD. Or stuff you drink. You know what I'm talking about.

We can make lists of recipes, restaurants or favourite dishes for everyone to look at. We can talk about our favourite types of ice-cream. Wink

Just remember:
Everyone has their own preferences. Not everyone will agree on what's the best bubbly drink or the best way to cook a steak, so let's just accept that and move on.

Ready? Set?
Go!

For the record, there's nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza. I also like my pineapple caramelized with cinnamon sprinkled on it. Cool tongue

Last edited by Azira on Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : food AND drink)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu May 31, 2012 7:34 pm

I just had pizza and it was quite delicious.

Ahhh food. I love food. I'm an absolute sucker for seafood (It's food of the angels). Shrimp, octopus, crab, lobster, crawfish. You name it, I'll eat it.

I'm pretty much a fan of any style of food. Foreign or American, I'll give it a shot and most likely enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu May 31, 2012 7:37 pm

I'm having ravioli and garlic bread for dinner tonight. bounce

Also, pizza is good. Pizza is always good. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu May 31, 2012 7:45 pm

Pizza IS always good, I agree. The best pizza I've ever had was Miss Ellie's Pizza down in San Antonio. My family used to get it every Saturday and wow, it had the richest flavor ever. I crave that stuff on a weekly basis even though I have no means of getting it.

Ravioli and garlic bread? Sounds like a good meal to me. Haven't had ravioli in a while myself, but I had garlic break last night. Yum. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu May 31, 2012 8:43 pm

It was delicious. Very Happy= :D I like it when the garlic bread is buttered but not dripping in the stuff. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu May 31, 2012 8:52 pm

Oh I agree. It gives it a nice flavor. Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu May 31, 2012 9:11 pm

Well lets see.

Me made muffins and ate them all, me made sausage rolls and ate them, me made pizza and ate it, me made chocolate milkshake and poured it down sink since milk was curdled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu May 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Pineapple on pizza is awesome.

I recently learned that the red juices coming out of steak was actually myoglobin+water, rather than blood. Cooked it medium-well. So tasty. drools

I'm only intolerant of vital organs and grapefruit. Everything else is just tasty. Razz [Well, there might be more things that I don't remember right now. >_>]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kidchimera00
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:02 am

Having Little Ceasar's pizza tonight if all goes well. Last night I had a Chicken Tendercrisp from Burger King with fries, tenders, and a medium soda filled with a combination of flavored sodas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:23 pm

Dingo wrote:
Well lets see.

Me made muffins and ate them all, me made sausage rolls and ate them, me made pizza and ate it, me made chocolate milkshake and poured it down sink since milk was curdled.

Sounds good. Cool Except for the curdled milk part. Can you make milkshakes with ice-cream? drools

TheLastNinja wrote:
Pineapple on pizza is awesome.

I recently learned that the red juices coming out of steak was actually myoglobin+water, rather than blood. Cooked it medium-well. So tasty. drools

I'm only intolerant of vital organs and grapefruit. Everything else is just tasty. Razz [Well, there might be more things that I don't remember right now. >_>]

cheers Another pineapple-on-pizza lover!

Grapefruit seems to be an acquired taste... sometimes I can eat it and sometimes I can't. Requires coarse sugar though. Razz

Kidchimera00 wrote:
Having Little Ceasar's pizza tonight if all goes well. Last night I had a Chicken Tendercrisp from Burger King with fries, tenders, and a medium soda filled with a combination of flavored sodas.

Combining different pops together is always interesting. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:24 pm

At work they had leftovers and mashed them together into a yummy mix.

Mince, peppers, onions, beans, cheese, tomatoes all wrapped up in a pita bread and toasted
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CobaltMonkey
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 203

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:33 pm

Misread that as "mice" at first. Had to double check and make sure you hadn't gone feline on me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:03 am

Laughing Good one Spunky.

I made a new plate at my restaurant the other day..

Butter & garlic in a skillet.
Throw in cut chicken breast.
Add diced mushrooms.
As this cooks add a handful of 3 cheese tortillini to boiling water.
After mushrooms and chicken are finished cooking add cream sauce from fettuchine alfredo.Throw in some parmesan cheese..
After tortillini have floated to the top of boiling water,strain and add to skillet of chicken and mushrooms.
Let it cook on a low setting for a good 10 minutes.
Served with bread.
Very Happy= :D

Oh yeah.. Great thread Stella.
+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

Nation Reputation : 37

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 am

I seem to be chowing down on my own mac and cheese~
only because buying that Easy Mac crap isnt worth it... tastes like cardboard :S

so I use my mammas good pastas, add a bit of her pasta sauce in there, sometimes i add in herbs and bacon. plus the cheeeeesseee.
mix it all up and then BAM. kinda italian version of mac and cheese.. except no one else in my family eats it so I have to make sure I don't make extras like I do with everything else.. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Had an egg and English muffin for breakfast, went volunteering and had some "pizza sandwiches" as a snack. Came home around 130 and wasn't too interested in lunch so I just had some chips.

Then went out for dinner with my family since we had two birthdays and an anniversary. Ate lots of Chinese food making sure to eat lots of vegetables too.

Went to a house for angel food cakes with whipped cream and strawberry mousse. Didn't have room for the apple pie. Laughing

Yeah, yesterday was fun. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:50 pm

MMMmm Apple pie..
I remember one year for my b-day my favorite Aunt,made me a home made apple pie.And sense I love hearts she cut out a heart onto of the pastry.
YUM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:50 pm

A bit random, but goodness I can't get enough of Mountain Blast Powerade. They taste...so delicious.
Back to top Go down
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:47 pm

Purple rice. It exists. Shocked

Tastes alright too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:04 pm

White rice is the best type of rice.

Mexican rice is amazing too...
Back to top Go down
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:05 pm

Anything from Subway... omnomnom ESPECIALLY THEIR COOKIES! Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dingo
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:06 pm

Lastnight at work me had a hamburger and boy it was the best one me has ever had anywhere.
Cheap bun that was slightly grilled, huge meat patty, lots of lettuce, 1 slice of tomato and covered in BBQ sauce

Q why is it called a hamburger when its beef used?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azira
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:10 pm

Shrug

I just call them burgers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Azira wrote:
Shrug

I just call them burgers.

Same. That or cheeseburger. Whatever I feel like using at the time.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:01 am

Think it was supposed to be Hand Burger but the creator had a speech impediment.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SparklyBazongaz,
11th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:57 am

What if there was a 'Hand Burger' and the meat was originally a human hand but obviously minced and cooked...

And because of said speech impediment, they changed the original recipe...

Just... what... if..

but of course that is cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies....
Example #1
Spoiler:

I hope other people get my reference Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: