The Nation
Welcome to The Sixth Nation of Gamers. If you are not a registered member, please sign up today. It only takes a couple seconds.
Enjoy your stay.

Message Boards of the 6th Nation Community

Visit our Group Page on FaceBook!

Share | 

The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
13th Nation

Nation Reputation : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:09 pm

Naw. Never even heard of Chicken Mole.
But I would try it out.
I have heard that the people of Spain use chocolate sauce on a few things. I seen them put it on a seafood dish. Shrug
But yeah... I have to admit.. the chocolate habaneros sound pretty yummy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:11 pm

Chocolate sauce, on sea food ? pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Yeah... A little odd for my taste but trust me,they were chowing down on that shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:22 pm

Were they by any chance sea creatures from the desolate darkness with black eyes.. or just.. [expletive deleted]

AY OH!

Last edited by jolli-timer on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:27 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:28 pm

[expletive deleted] eat crazy stuff...

tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:54 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
[expletive deleted] eat crazy stuff...

tongue
Nope. Not subtle at all Jolli.
Laughing
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:55 pm

.... Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:58 pm

I guess I would be closer to a foodie. I just like making things taste good and then putting them in my mouth. Laughing I'm pretty critical about my own creations though.

Chicken mole is amazing. drools

Pancakes are good. But they never come out the right way when I make them. [The right way = IHOP/Denny's.] Sad

Don't think I've ever had true maple syrup. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Me neither... Sad
lets join in our mape syruplessness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:06 pm

Pancakes.... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:17 pm

WHAT!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rrwatch
Seventh Nation

Nation Reputation : 63

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:16 pm

Cel wrote:
Pancakes.... No

I would imagine your shaking your head 'cause my world famous mancakes put any pancake to shame.

Ninja I do the cooking for the most part in my family. I'm a way better cook than my wife and I've cooked in restaurants before. Its awesome for a man to be able to cook well. You can lure the ladies over for dinner and dazzle 'em. Plus you will eat better and wont have to go out to eat all the time. Back in the day I learned to cook to satisfy my munchie cravings. One thing I've seen a lot of pancake makers do is overbeat their batter. It will screw them up for sure. Another thing is to have a decent griddle that keeps its temps, my electric one is about 15 years old and still works well. Another tip is don't over cook 'em. Yes I am particular about making my 'cakes but I've been honing my skill for years.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:47 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
WHAT!
I said.. pancakes No

rrwatch I have no doubts in your mancakes. I'm just not into eating pancakes. Never had the taste for them really. Not my idea of a kick ass breakfast. Shrug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:49 pm

I... Will break you..

or... shun you for a while, until I finish a batch of delicious pancakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:57 pm

jolli-timer wrote:
I... Will break you..

or... shun you for a while, until I finish a batch of delicious pancakes.
Laughing
You can't shun me. I forbid it.. Laughing
.. ..
Jolli?
. . ..
Neutral
Jolli-Bean?
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:19 am

Now I have a craving for pancakes. I'm going to go get some, ring Lisa and send her a picture of them. She will then give me the silent treatment for the rest of the day and I have some quiet time.

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:59 am

Lod wrote:
Now I have a craving for pancakes. I'm going to go get some, ring Lisa and send her a picture of them. She will then give me the silent treatment for the rest of the day and I have some quiet time.
Don't anger it, man. No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:03 am

UnShun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:21 am

Reshun

Quote :
Listen to Liam. He makes sense. - Rxforwar

Quote :
"I agree with all Liam has said so far" - Seyel

Quote :
"Sorry Cel I agree with everything Liam has said so far." - Rrwatch

Quote :
"You know what I was going to do? Make a thread on here called: "Lod, the man of few words."
You don't say much do you? :3" - vengeance7times

Quote :
"Tequila and i ee in love. She nevef gives me hangover. But she lujes tl bite me when o takr her straight. Liam... i shall savw tgis for you not gonna edit. Of i do tour sllowed to have xel comr salp me.
Fuxkjb touch screeb ketboards." - iRideAPalmer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:26 am

Ok... scratch
I is confused.. Who's shunning me now?

Perfect breakfast- Two eggs,over easy
bacon,grits and lightly buttered toast.
Feel free to subsitute the grits with rice but that will expose your yankeeness.
Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:43 am

Liam is shun, I am no shun.. or did Liam shun you for me? then I shouldn't even be talking to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:51 am

I have an sweet innocent angel like look that breaks all shuness. Don't make me use it Jolli.

Perfect lunch- A ham and swiss cheese sandwhich soaked in Texas Pete with chilli-cheese fritos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jolli
Ninth Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:10 am

Nah, I shunned you for long enough, Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cel
13th Nation

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:33 am

Very Happy= :D

Perfect dinner- Deep fried chicken strips,whipped mashed potatoes,mac-n-cheese,garlic bread with a side salad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible   

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Food and Drink Thread | For any and all things edible

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation :: Entertainment :: Random Chat-
Jump to: